Admit it you contrarian assholes you only dislike Rick and Morty because the millennial demographic likes it

Admit it you contrarian assholes you only dislike Rick and Morty because the millennial demographic likes it.

Name one adult comedy that's better than R&M.

Bojack horseman

I tried watching Bojack. Managed to watch two episodes before I was ready to kill myself out of boredom.

Imagine being so butthurt people insult a show you like that you keep making threads about how you should be justified in liking it. Are all rick and morty fans this pathetic and sensitive?

... this is an "adult comedy?"

archer
arrested development
curb your enthousiasm
IASIP

i'm no contrarian i hate it because of it's awful "humor" and family guy tier pacing.
Sure, the sci-fi stuff and plots might be interesting, but when it's wasted on a shit cartoon, i can't help it but not watch

Archer and arrested development have fallen too far from grace to be on that list. Arguably even sunny

the manchild "adult" category.

The fact that millennial demographic likes it effects the quality of the show. Badly.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm here to discuss smart show dubawubba

These shows are more "Millennial" than R&M. Is this bait?

>implying one bad season of AD makes it worse than R&M

Archer

Dude have you seen archer recently?

arrested development is not a millenial series

this.

>rick and morty
>adult
Rick and morty is newgrounds tier comedy

>Archer

Says you.

Its humor got old. It's three seasons in and is yet to build anything new to the table at all. It could've began just yesterday and the progress of its characters and universe would be pretty much same. They really did themselves in making Rick fucking omnipotent.

>le crazy scientist does epic things and doesn't care for anything
>except when he does omg so emotional
>haha wacky catchphrases

This shit stops being entertaining at some point.

American Dad

Archer

It's Always Sunny. Even the crap new season had more good episodes than R&M had in its entire lifetime.

>Rick and Morty

R eddit needs to to back

No, I actually like it

>South Park
>Futurama
>Family Guy
>American Dad
>King of the Hill
>Ren and Stimpy
>Beavus and Butthead
>Bjoak Horseman

I could go on

>name any adult comedy

More like Dick and Farty amirite?

>Name one adult comedy that's better than R&M.
currently running?

Venture Brothers
Bob's Burgers
High Maintenance

I thought the majority of the Sup Forums userbase was composed by "millenials"

Daily reminder that you all loved Archer until other people started liking it too

P O T T E R Y

>think its going to go to shit at S3 like bojack did
>its fucking brilliant

holy shit millennials BTFO

desu if you aren't at least impressed by how conceptually good some eps are you're just low IQ

>Bob's Burgers

S03E01 was objectively bad

>the millennial demographic
they're like 30-35 lmao. Im 21, fuck this millennial shit, wheres hey arnold reunion.

This shit is a cartoon. Take it to fucking Sup Forums. God damn.

finest moment of television in 2016 AND 2017

The animation annoys me.

Im glad that you enjoyed it

the big bang theory for pseudo intellectuals

who was the big bang theory for?

the masses

Only bad because it pushed Samurai Jack back by a week. Cunts.

Just post your shit to Sup Forums where it belongs and no one will be a contrarian.

sage

wow, what does a real intellectual watch, user?

i remember my first day on the internet

>Hey Morty! Gods not real!
People from reddit start to chuckle and smile
>Hey Morty! Wubba lubba dub dub!
reddit explodes with laughter while posting the latest Bernie Sanders meme to reddits front page

>millennial demographic

no one even knows what the definition of what a stupid fucking millennial is anymore and they continue to keep expanding it to include more and more people

>Heil Hitler! CHeck these dubs!
People from Sup Forums start to feel dead inside.
>I'm a big guy for you
Sup Forums attempts to kill themselves but fail

>Sup Forums attempts to kill themselves but fail

I was liking this until the ending

7/10

>digits

so close

Bacon narwhal xDD

best post in this thread

I'd like to see you impotent little bitches try and make me go back to ribbit.

It's really uneven. Some great jokes, but also a lot of really cringeworthy lines.

pretty please

pretty please my droopy nuts

:(

now that's a reddit show

You don't even need to return to reddit.
Sup Forums is the board for cartoons and you would be in good company there.

Bojack is literally the most reddit TV show of all time. You have to go back.

Season 2 was okay though

I liked S1, 3 episodes into S2 and I have to fucking drop it.

>LMAO LETS GET SWWIFFFTTYY IN HERE XD

hahaHAhahs holy shit dude my sides have are launchedi sraigjjt intp orbit!!! Forty fucking keks hjaha basd that was the GOAT how will he ever recover liverals bTOFO

Well why don't you try and make me go to Sup Forums, faggot

>Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

For hating something so much, we sure talk about it a lot.

That's just the way this board advanced, from strawmen and ad hominem to literally just combining the two.

I like it. Archer is on par. BoJack is good to bingewatch on a lazy day but would put it a bit lower than those two.

Arrested Development is better.

no need to send you anywhere
if you are a masochist you can remain in Sup Forums and continue watching your threads be delayed with shitposting
or you can move to Sup Forums and have discussions at the appropriate place for your show with people who actually give a fuck about it

don't underestimate the autism of Sup Forums, your threads will just keep getting more pitiful

Evangelion

The GOAT

Quite literally Ribbit: the Show

books

surrealist films

>Goes to YouTube
>Comments that s3e1 undermines emotional impact of Rick decideing at the end of s2 to sacrifice himself.
>Three people start screeching at me that R&M is a comedy and feelings are ghey.
>Told to go back to watching Steven Universe
>Called a cucked SJW

Thanks for keeping it classy, R&M fans

Not trying to defend degenerate chimps, but what did you expect from youtube

but did you tell them it was reddit?

op said adult lmao.

Why would he, there are plenty of retards already running around making sure everyone knows that.

>being reddit

It's a contender to the first spot of "the most reddit show ever" with adventure time and my little pony.

fuck off

Funny considering 1/2 the threads made about the show are made to shitpost it. So right back at you?

reddit

>most reddit show
The fuck does that even mean, you parrot

>Name one adult comedy that's better than R&M.
Is this how low you've sunk?
>Vintage South Park
>Aqua teen
and pretty much

quit posting there and observe from a distance. You'll learn eventually what it means

9gag&reddit is a show genetically engineered to appeal to Sup Forumsspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment".

Million Dollar Extreme

>Ctrl+F Reddit
>fifty results

what are you fags talking about?

faggot, an autistic sjw's indiegogo project has less buzzwords than your dumbass post

if anime retards (the underage posters on Sup Forums) were banned the board would be a lot better

kay, go back now

I won't. What can you do about it?

Anyone mentioning reddit or tumblr should be banned, anime posters haven't spread that much cancer over the whole history of Sup Forums as these retards have.

throw a hissy fit at best 2bh

It's reddit so yeah.

>Anyone mentioning reddit or tumblr
>anime posters
I hope you're aware they're the same fucking thing.

Sup Forums and derivative boards are containments zones of the like of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums bub.

I don't know anymore, user. I've been on YT so long it's just habitual now. But that level autism actually surprised me. Sometimes I can find a clip and have a discussion without being randomly insulted. Then again Adult Swim also brings out the edgelords, so I should have seen it coming for criticizing le most intelligent show ever.

ITT
>name your favorite show
>bljalofnmeona;f
>REEEEE GO BACK REEEEE

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T