Can a russian tell me more about this region?

Can a russian tell me more about this region?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-20-21-39-15-010_com.google.earth.jpg (1080x1518, 407K)

Diatlov pass is probably what you are wanting to see.

No,I'm from eastern europe and I want to move in here. I can learn russian but is it worth it? How's the environment? how are the women and the people?

The women... non-existant.
The Yetii's abundant.
The weapons testing grounds, iridescent.

Definitely move, and you'll need to learn some Russian as well as a couple of other regional dialects.

idi naxyu we are full

Cough UFA cough Perm...cough both have 1 million+ inhabitants + the villages and towns nearby. There have to be some women.

Too bad, he wan't to go and bang your women. I suppose you'll find him a place if he shows.

This region is empty

What do you suppose the ratio of men to women is user? That's the point you literalist moron.

иди нaхyй этo нaшa зeмля, пидopac.

There are more women because most men died during ww2 and they were not able to produce a lot of male offsprings. The ratio is 1.2 women/1 man and it gets worse in siberia

>most men died during ww2
yeah and ww2 just happened a couple years ago and not ~80....

And yet there are more women than men in these cities. How do you explain it?

>The ratio is 1.2 women/1 man and it gets worse in siberia
explain this retard

Attached: 1280px-Population_of_Russia_by_sex_and_age_on_01.01.2019.png (1280x846, 194K)

>And yet there are more women than men in these cities.
says who? i live in fucking russia and i know better. ofc if you want fuck grannies welcome you can find them here plenty

Attached: (you)2.jpg (415x470, 39K)

That's in all of russia,including the places where there are more men than women (such as moscow and leningrad) ,but in Siberia men are outnumbered and the few men who do live in there are retards

>I live in Moscow but I know how many women live in Perm,1500 km east
kill yourself

>Siberia men are outnumbered
im sure you have solid proof to your statement.

yeah some faggot from eastern europe knows better than russian.

Attached: 1555264327130.jpg (1200x900, 67K)

Kek. Russia is such a shithole

Attached: meanwhile-in-russia-06.jpg (700x586, 57K)

I do,but let's find out together,shall we?Da,mâi drug.
eastern europe is a shithole too :D

Caм иди нaхyю вpeмя пepeшлo кoлoнизиpoвaть Poccию нeгpaми

I will colonise it

Tы чeгo дyмaeшь я pyccкий нe знaю? Иди плaчь чтo cтpaнa в тoкoм дepмoвoм пoлoжeниe "мы выигpaли вoйнy в Cиpии yp дyp"

Good boy

Give me a ranch,some land and 2 women and I'll work for russia as a doctor. I'll help you with the birthrates too

Yeah, but Western Slavs > Russians

Ia moldavskoe. Moldavskoe net slav but we used to live alongside russians.

I think that this region is becoming the leader in russia with the most psychopaths murders drug users and teen suicides for some reason. Its not even that far inside the country to call it critically remote and secluded. And yeah theres the infamous city chelyabinsk

tell me more,I'm curious. What's up with chelyabinsk?

It s ozersk(once called Chelyabinsk 65) that was a lil bit more famous cuz it was on of the famous sssr closed cities. There was a nuclear power plant that exploded in the 50s and the soviets kept it a secret but because there were not many casualties ppl were not evacuated until a week later and the west found out about it only because of the readings of nuclear fallout and a nuclear cloud that was forming across europe.
And about the city Chelyabinsk its famous cuz of the meteor that fell to earth in 2013.

Meteor

I think I remember about it
yeah,I remember

But how's life over there?