Come grab your chimpout tears

Come grab your chimpout tears

>niggers

Literally pleb tier garbage. Dont care.

I guess other people don't matter to BLM

this first and foremost its a black separatist movement

>90% of black homicide victims were killed by fellow negros
sure makes it easy to not give a fuck about the minuscule number of police killings, race related or not.

Attention whores

>jorge

hes either a spic or his mom couldnt spell george

nice pic, saved to my guns folder

>selfish racist egotistical monsters

PLEASE THINK OF THE CRIMINALS

It's literally a black power group.

Racist fucks.

Day of the rope is long overdue.

Jorge is the Spanish version of George

Looks like niggers are getting cock blocked again by mudslimes. Two days in a row at that! They must be livid.

Don't forget this one. Race war has begun guis

Soon they'll realize that, if they want attention, they need to kill dozens of people. Classical conditioning.

>literally named himself after a monkey
What did he mean by this?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PUHLEASE?! IT'S THE EVENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY WE HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR...

>THE OPPRESSION OLYMPICS

>this fucking meme
>like CNN hasn't been running the same BLM bullshit for months
>how do they manage to play the victim card while perpetually being in the spot light i literally dont understand

>War

some faggot nigger being edgy on twitter is not war. These faggots don't know what war is and these sideways shooting chimps wouldn't last one minute in one.

>wah wah wah why isn't anyone paying attention to meeeeeee

I hope these fucking nigger gets shot by a police officer at a traffic stop for unbuckling his seatbelt.

Apes have no common decency kek

They think their cause based on false narratives in more important. How cute! Cry more niggers.

Some more from this scum. Apparently he's also a mudslime. Lel

>tfw there will never be a real war against niggers

I don't think the dead frenchmen were punching the Van of explosive

>blacks
>more crime per capita
>more murder per capita
>b on b murder is 4 times w on w per capita
>more agressive behavior
>more likely to have conscealed weapon
>therefore more cops intervention on a daily basis, 911 on the call 5 times as much in black communities
>therefore blacks more likely to be shot when trying to reach for their gun
>even unarmed because of resisting, trying to grab a cop's gun or physically assaulting one

>but muh blm
>but muh chants of "dead cops now"
>but muh rejection of statistics and facts

Surprisingly enough, if niggers would stop being niggers, they'd not be treated as niggers anymore.

what did he mean by this?

I find it sad that they only ever cry about their 1st world problems and never about the other blacks suffering in Africa. If black lives matter than fucking act like it you sub human scum.

When black people make a stand to change their own murderous culture in Detroit and Chicago, then people will care. But crying while they kill each other in record numbers just makes people turn the other way. They want all the benefits but none of the responsibility of living in the United States.

>The occasional criminal getting glocked by johnny law is worse than international islamic terrorism hell bent on destroying western civilization

fucking really?

how the whole mizzou thing started? I remember something about a swastika drawn with shit

It's pronounced like "whore-hay"

Very popular spanish name.

>thisisswift
>isisswift
>isis

very subtle

Fuck I know man. Still wish there would be so this ape could be euthanized.

some gay nigger said a red pickup truck filled with hillbilly hicks called him a nigger

>that's literally what happened and everyone there believed it
>after it turned out the be a hoax mizzou's admissions and donations plummeted massively

Solution: fuck off back to Africa and then murricans might cry for you.

God I hate niggers

stfu pleb tier garbage.

>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in.

>being this new
Kek/kuk is retcon

also
>implying i'm not eager for chaos
>implying I don't want to become a crusader

You posted this in another thread and you're still wrong its from WoW get a fucking life man

This.

When horde does lol, it comes out as kek to alliance.

>Not knowing "kek" is from WoW
>Equating an Egyptian deity with Satan

The guy complaining that we don't light buildings up black to mourn for dead blacks. I just can't even.

IKR, if anything they should do blackouts. I'd rather have blacksout though.

Exactly this

>mfw niggers haven't realized that they have to collectively earn the respect of other people

>iont kno nobody out dare iont plan on goin dare

it's both. lel predates kek.

for the alliance!

To liberals, yes, yes it is. Because to them western civilization is evil, white, and male and needs to be replaced.

Right now western civilization is fighting a war on two fronts: one front is Islam, and the other is modern liberalism.

Don't ever forget that BOTH want to see western civilization destroyed and those that support it killed.

>It's pronounced like "whore-hay"

WHORE! HEY!

>this first and foremost its a black separatist movement

We should support black seperatism. Anything to get them away!

>Nigger literally names himself after a cartoon monkey

Best shit I've seen all day.

Honestly, who gives a shit about black americans. 12% of the population. No money in their communities. Take joy in ruining their own neighborhoods. Rely on government handouts to survive. They're shit people by and large. But more importantly they're completely irrelevant. Literally the only time anyone cares about them is in an election year because they're an important voting bloc for dems. As soon as the election is over and done with dems go back to sucking globalist bank dick and toss them to the side until the next election.

Even red pilled blacks like Charles Barkley and Stacey Dash have been saying this for years.