/trans/ - Pinto da Costa edition

>Gonçalo Paciência back at FC Porto! The son of FC Porto legend and Europa League Runner-Up 2011 Domingos is back after a great half a season in Vitória de Setúbal (O Jogo)

Tondela's player Osorio also to join the Dragons this transfer market (Record)

>Sporting pushes for the Brazillain Vitória de Guimarães striker Raphinha (A Bola)

João Carvalho to become Kravinovic's full time replacement (O Jogo)

>Joe Hart desires to end his loan with West Ham, so he has a shot at the World Cup (Daily Mail)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fucsLsQ4wQc
twitter.com/Besiktas/status/957960915449675776/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Joe Hart desires to end his loan with West Ham, so he has a shot at the World Cup (Daily Mail)
Where is in on loan from? City?

>BREAKING: Arsenal have agreed a club record £55.4m fee for Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. (Source: Telegraph)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will sign a £180,000-a-week contract at Arsenal. (Source: Daily Mirror)

>DEAL DONE: Brighton have signed Leonardo Ulloa from Leicester on loan for the rest of the season. (Source: @OfficialBHAFC)

Chelsea's move for Roma striker Edin Džeko is on the verge of collapsing after talks proved unsuccessful. (Source: Independent)

>Manchester United have joined the race for Arturo Vidal with Bayern Munich ready to cash in on the midfielder. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Stoke City are in advanced talks with Galatasaraay over a £15m purchase for Senegal midfielder Badou Ndiaye. (Source: SkySports)

I'm hoping by ending his West Ham loan he means starting a new one with an even shittier team. I guess he'd be a starter at Newcastle.

yes

>chelshit

>Joe Hart is too shit for West Ham
>Somehow still good enough for England

JUST

Charly Musonda has touched down in Glasgow

>cska london loaning batshit to dortmund so arsenal can get aubamyang
Cucks lmfao

spitting should be encouraged, like you get a yellow card if you dont spit on your opponents at least twice per game

Its so they can get Giroud

I think that playing can only hurt his chances of going to the world cup desu.

Hart would still be a massive upgrade for liverpool

my dad works at ea

youri Tielemans to city

you heard it here first

they wanted him in the summer but he reckoned he'd get more first team football at monaco

Vidal >>> Fabinho > Fred > Weigl >> Doucore > Tielemans

>Giovanni Core
>Good
Pick one

>West Ham are in talks to sign former Southampton striker Graziano Pelle from Chinese side Shandong Luneng, according to Sky sources.

Pelle scored 30 goals during his two seasons with Saints but has only managed 12 goals since joining Shandong 18 months ago. The Italy international is earning £1m a month in the Chinese Super League.

>12 goals in 18 months
>in chinese league

So.. Is Tielemans another Renato Sanches?

youtu.be/fucsLsQ4wQc

You call that spitting?

>Implying european players who join the chinese league actually gives a shit and tries their best

It just proves that the Chinese League is the toughest league in the world.

Reposting because I've been talking to myself in a dead thread.

>Giroud prefers move to Chelsea
WENGERRRRR
>with West Brom having 3 shots on goal and 3 goals
Mignolet or did they already upgraded lel.

>pic
The state of English referring.

neccesary post

Why do west ham sign so many shite strikers?

Hey, thanks mate.
A bit underwhelming tho, since you didn't refer to any points I made, but I still appreciate it.
Cheers.

What if it's their long cherished dream?

>Aubameyang moving to Arsenal depends on Dortmund getting Batshuayi
>Batshuayi moving to Dortmund depends on Chelsea getting Giroud
>Giroud moving to Chelsea depends on Arsenal getting Aubameyang
Who exactly makes the first move in this scenario? What's to stop one of the parties from refusing to sell their player when the other two have signed an agreement for their swap?

>"It has always been a dream of mine to play for a club like [insert club]. I remember growing up in [insert home city] and watching the [insert club nickname] on the small television my family had. I'm so glad I'm going to be able to further my career at such a prestige club. It will be the best club I have ever played for, I'm not moving for the money." - [insert famous footballer who sold their soul for the money]

do it all at the same time, they hold the hand of the player they are giving away and the one they're recieving and 3, 2, 1 let go and everyones a winner (except dortmund obviously)

>Who exactly makes the first move in this scenario?
Probably Chelsea, in the sense that if this triple deal collapse I expect it to be because Chelsea either decided to keep Batty or bought someone else (and, as much, would have no reason to sell him to Dortmund).

Pls Mourinho, bid all three of them.

Deserves an Oscar for that acting desu.

You have to go back

twitter.com/Besiktas/status/957960915449675776/video/1

#ComeToBeşiktaş

Back where?

What exactly do people expect him to say, "I'm a mercenary who doesn't give a shit about this irrelevant club that I'm about to play for"? He's obviously lying but if he told the truth then it would just portray him and his new club in a negative light. I've never understood why people get so upset about footballers coming out with statements like these, if he told the truth then he'd probably get even more criticism.

based love

It's just some cheap, low effort banter-fuel

Because people like getting angry, it gives them something to do.

>jordan peterson babbling on and on, on 5live
fuck off you alt right cunts youve memed him in to my working hours now.

>It's a new time in my life and career
>An opportunity to inmerse myself in a different culture and football
>hope I can be of use to the team and make fans enjoy the games and help the chinese league become more recognized
>etc
no need to say it was your childhood dream

>muh pinocchio
fucking bore

le pepe man

>Manure steal the best player in the league from last season
>Arsenal get their decent bench warmer and spend big bucks on a hitman up top
>Liverpool lose to west brom "It is unlikely we will spend this window"

thanks for the "big club" round up

what's his endgame?

>Liverpool lose to west brom "It is unlikely we will spend this window"
Need to retain that net spend trophy

>"I really really like women"
Deep tbqh.

They spent £75m on Virgin Van Dyke though. You're giving ABLs a bad name with your shitty posts.

Move to Real Madrid and replace Benzema/Ronaldo with Eriksen/Kane.

VVD solve defense problem la

>/trans/ will be over at the end of the month
i'm going to miss you guys

The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
We're always with you, right here *touches chastity cage*

>/epl/ coming back
3 day threads, yuck

One Batshuayi please.

Winter /trans/ has been exceptionally shit this year lads. Only somewhat satisfying moment was when United actually signed Alexshit on a 700K per week contract

reposting my /mls/ transfer updates

Zlatan nears move to join LA Galaxy. If Zlatan makes the move, he will be signed with the help of TAM, and will not take up a PD spot.
>Gregory van der Wiel will sign a two year deal with Toronto in the coming hours. Transfer fee less than $1 million.
Club America is trying to sign Jozy Altidore, but is not willing to pay the $4m TFC wants.
>Minnesota United trying to offer $5 million plus sell-on incentives for Deportivo Cali star Nicolas Benedetti, but is met with a resounding "no".
Middlesbrough looking to sign NYCFC striker Jack Harrison for £6m.

Be the /trans/ lad you want others to be

it's probably been one of the biggest winter transfer windows in decades

>"no"

Derby player Johnny Russell to join Sporting Kansas City

>Zlatan leaving Man Utd
Man Utd confirmed to win the CL next season

The guy's famous purely because he got mad at like two female looking trannies asking his uni (not even him) to call them her instead of him

He's fucking pathetic, at least when bbc had alex jones on it was because he was funny

>alex jones
>he

>Aymeric Laporte passed his Manchester City medical on Sunday and will be presented officially on Tuesday. (Source: El Correo)

Arsenal are interested in signing West Brom defender Jonny Evans - and believe a deal can be done for less than his £20m asking price. (Source: Daily Star)

Fuck off mate

Why does he give the school shooter vibe?

White and male.

>""""""""White"""""""""

>mfw you realize /trans/ was the citizens of Athens that murdered Socrates
Sad onesss

>mfw when you realize /trans/ was the citizens of Athens that killed Socrates
Sad oness

why

Need to make room for Crouch

Roma BTFO

(against Newcastle)

Low key virgin walk

There's got to be a city defender going cheap now, they've got far too many centre backs.

>David James
>Sander Westerveld
>Jerzy Dudek
>Pepe Reina
>Diego Cavelieri
>Brad Friedel
>Chris Kirkland
>Simon Mignolet
>Adam Bogdan
>Loris Karius
Liverpool will never have a good keeper.

Kompany leaving would free up some more funds as it would get a couple of doctors off the payroll as well.

Missed off Carson

They have 4 atm but Kompany is permadead, so really 3. Not very many at all

Dudek was elite m8

Nothing wrong with Reina, binning him for Mignolet was suicidal.

pls gib andre ayew

also i love mdma

Occasional reminder not to interact with 'it' in any way, shape or form

>I love something that releases a shitload of serotonin
wow, you're special

Stones, Otamendi, Laporte, Mangala, Kompany, Tosin

Of those they tried to sell Mangala before and probably want Tosin out on loan.

So they have 6 (5 senior) and will want to get rid of at least 1 probably in the summer

Hey Mongoloid Mike is back. Guess he wasn't getting enough attention on his American proxy

Mangala is surely gone and Tosin will be loaned out.

Still think Kompany will stick around for at least another season, simply to keep a strong dressing room as the other players respect and look up to him (similar to how Yaya was kept this season),

Anyone got any good workout tunes?

City accepted Palace's £25m bid for Mangala in the last summer but the guy didn't want to move out.

Keepers aren't metal.

marcus hahnemann was

Taytay

Kahn was

I got bored this morning, so here's the list of winners for the net spend trophy since football was invented.

This year's window still has 2 days left, but Benfica has a £45m lead, so