Is American football real sport?

Is American football real sport?

I mean, amerimutts love all fake sports like Wrestling(WWE), so I wonder if is it the case with american football?

>the guy revered as the GOAT by the media somehow manages to do miraculous comebacks
gee i wonder

>since they love one fake sport ergo they’re all fake
Whiter than you Muhammed

wrestling is far more popular in arabic yurop now

American sports are more for entertainment than anything else, that's why NBA is filled with dumb songs, t shirt cannon, cheerleaders, other cheeleaders, a group of fat guys dancing, kiss cam, dance cam etc.. Plus everything is made to give more climax to the games, like if it was a show or something. And it's also FULL of time outs, so that destroys completely the stamina aspect of sports.
So yes, it is a "sport", but made as the only purpose to give entertainment to the public, so some match fixing might happen, but as long as the cattle leaves the stadium satisfied than their job is done.

we aren't in 2005 anymore

Hot take Joao "Favelado" Da Saliva

sorry
>wrestling is far more popular in all of yurop now

wwe isn't actually very popular here
i dont know a single person irl who watches it

but literally every kid watched it growing up

i didn't watch it. i had the game on n64 though

all american modern sports is a psyop
a working entertaining one, nonetheless

but it is degrading

i hope televised gladiator murderfests is next
news is the closest thing we have but even thats rare and random
i need it seasonal

> maybe he's revered because he does the comebacks
People think you are smart japan, but you are not because i said so. There, got you!

wrestling was at it's peak in popularity in the late 80's and 90's, it's main audience was mostly young and adolescent boys, most grew out of it
there's a reason the autists who didn't were banished to /asp/

I thought NFL was real, like pro wrestling. Turns out it's fake like boxing

> ex scenester says scene is dead now that he doesn't hang out in the scene.

It's really popular here before somewhere in 2006, but after some kid killing someone kid doing wwe our government banned wwe on TV.

why does the "ball" have to only travel in a straight line? it's so boring. can't they invent one that curves?

>looks at crowd attending live wrestling event
>it's mostly boys who are 5-15 years old
>scene
it still has fans, but the ratings are hardly what they were

Please make a distinction between NFL and NCAA football. Only thing fake about NCAA is Alabama is guaranteed a spot in the playoffs.

>Leaked by both NFL interns and Google Corp.

I've never even met anyone that enjoys WWE, I suspect it's a southern/flyover state thing