WE WILL ROLL FOR OUR GOD WE WILL ROLL FOR MEME MAGIC WE WILL ROLL FOR KEK WE WILL KEEP THE RIDE RUNNING WITH OUR DARK...

WE WILL ROLL FOR OUR GOD WE WILL ROLL FOR MEME MAGIC WE WILL ROLL FOR KEK WE WILL KEEP THE RIDE RUNNING WITH OUR DARK DEEDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek is a false god. He's parasitic memetic entity.

But he gives us so much fun in return

DELETE THIS

Repeating digits are hardly any fun if they're anything below quads. Newfags will just latch on to anything. Besides, Patrick Bateman is the true memetic entity that grants repeating integers.

The parasite "Kek," like all memetic entities, gains power from attention and collective thought. Through latching on to repeating digits and acting as a form of confirmation bias, Kek has gained power.

praise KEK

If not quads then kek loves the black lives matters movement

autism, my dude

lets look at the facts

dubs

no dubs

case closed

Praise Kek

No questions asked, no answers given.

Nuke will go off in Ankara ETA 2 hours fired by pro-Erdogans

>repeating digits
>"""""""""Facts"""""""""
I bet you think the 60000000 get was factual, too.

S U C C

I pledge my life and my soul to the glory of Kek.

Atatürk!

Do not look to the heavens for help. Things will unfold in time - Chaos claiming us all, and to earth we shall return.

Yet - our minds, eternal memes. Our words written in bits and bytes for aeons to come.

Will it, brothers. Your desire shall reach the primordial chaos through the focus of Kek. Your hearts burning bright, you become an emanation of the godhead. Walk with the strut of the Victor, for what little may be yours in this world is yours for the taking. Your spoils lie beyond: Eternal your mind, unbroken, unwavering Will and Desire.

Innate magic surrounds you - Memetics are everywhere.

Find that place where you are at peace. Dwell there for a while. Then go, go, spread words most holy, memes mist spicy, and allow yourself to be at ease. But there will be obstacles. Just know we are here, brothers, to will things beyond the veil of reality, and they shall enter this world be there enough of us and little irony enough to please our dank lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

ASHES SHALL RAIN IN TURKEY TONIGHT
PRAISE HIM

You will perish

Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair

This post ending in double seven confirms Kek's existence and supremacy on this universe.

kek is uor god friend. nobody can change this.it has already happened

Hi, Phil Swift here with DUBS! Give your shitposts on Sup Forums more credibility with DUBS! Order NOW!

kek wins

BLM will start the great civil war

Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world.

HELP THEM WIN