best ep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death, Inc.

the one where he names his daughter Moxie Crimefighter

just finished that one actually

which one is that and why would he do that

Apart from the episodes debunking super natural shit. All of their research and figures are trash

it's the real life episode

DUDE WEED LMAO

The one where they proved once and for all that Reddit is better than Sup Forums

whats it called

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

I actually did not enjoy this show, it's too arrogant for my taste and is basically a circlejerk. You know, it's like screaming at an anti-vaxxer. It makes you feel good but ultimately their opinion does not change at all.
Good example of that is a non-controversy with a shitty eceleb called Maddox. He was asked a few questions and his answers were heavily edited and his "comedy" misrepresented as an animosity towards old people.

Maybe

What did he mean by this?

comfy tho

lol whats that from

I've only seen a couple episodes and got the same vibe. I think one was on how recycling paper is less beneficial to the environment than just regrowing new trees. It's sort of shocking to learn since recycling is promoted as such a great thing all your life, but the way Penn screams and berates the audience for thinking it did not make me want to change my way of thinking. You naturally get defensive when attacked like that instead of informed

Of course the point of the show is not to inform at all, like you said. It's to antagonize and humiliate people who are "wrong" with no intention of actually changing them for the better.

The Best > Feng Shui/Bottled Water > Hair > Easy Money > Video game violence > Vaccinations > Recycling

i saw most of bullshit in early highschool and it made me do tons of research on my own, so i'm thankful for it. i also enjoyed the nudity episodes a lot due to being a horny teen newly venturing into puberty.

Supposedly Penn and Teller wanted to do one final episode about the Bullshit of Bullshit, ie: their own fuckupa and biases in the series, but Showtime cancelled it

i've seen it, they didnt cancel it

The one with biased liberal propaganda

What happened to tbe Vatican episode?

kek

circumcision episode

The weight loss one where they prove it's okay to be fat and eat fast food and it's impossible to lose weight anyway.

>and it's impossible to lose weight anyway.
Yeah, about that...

did they really do that? I thought they were good goys

The weight actually suits him better

The one where they tug on their dicks and get mad because they didn't get bigger.

Probably PETA.

But then the show falters because the network was too pussified to do Scientology so South Park had to.

Also they never did their finale episode which was supposed to take apart their own show and how they'd purposefully misrepresented people and figures.

Mother Theresa or Peta

Mother Teresa > PETA > Vaccines

Netflix reboot when?

Right? It filled out his face and his suits, made him more camera friendly. Fuck, he's like, 6'5", he could get away with being well above 200 pounds, no problem.

bump