Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
youtube.com/watch?v=psSGL5d9mls
youtube.com/watch?v=8fxXmVybL8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buddy?

he works out at the library.

/fitlit/

isnt he a cosmic spider? I hear cosmic spiders are really smart.

It's TOO.

God damn it.
>That feel when too smart for Sup Forums

>cosmic spider
>cosmic turtle
>kids gangbang
>top horror writer

shut the fuck up

SAY Sup Forums

DO YA HAVE PRINCE ALBERT IN A CAN?

THEN YA BETTER LET THE POOR GUY OUT

AH HUH

AH HUH

AH HUH

AH HUH

cosmic drider*

I don't get it

I like how the clown tells anti-jokes

Also check'd

>tfw too intelligent for child gangbang scenes

How the fuck do you make that face?

Extreme overbite.

Will we ever get another Tim Curry?

Seems like all we have is autistic Gosling and Snarky Cumberbatch these days.

I suppose McAvoy makes for a flexible actor but not even close to spectacular like Curry.

underage get out

why would I have a pierced penis in a can you weirdo

I'm rereading the book for the first time in years and all I can say is, Skarsgard's performance as Pennywise hinges on the scene when he meets Georgie.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Why is he running like that. It doesn't look scary it just looks funny as fuck.

user, if you'll come with me, you'll float too...

I agree. A high pitched, silly voice will be needed. "Hiya, Georgie. Lose something?"

I know, it's a shame. Tim Curry is so one-of-a-kind that I haven't seen any recent crop of actors pull off such a mix of charm, ham, and quirkiness while keeping their face so emotively expressive.

Not to be a curmudgeon but it must be because Tim is a professional and trained as a professional, not just a whole bunch of pretty-boys who thing "acting" is pouting for the camera.

I pointed this out to my girlfriend and ruined it for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg

Because he's a clown so what's supposed to be a wacky, comical movement is made unnerving by his scary expression?

The reboot's gonna suck isn't it?

He's not a clown.

100%

>tfw too smart for Sup Forums so get bullied by mongoloids like you

No telling. Pennywise has to be more than just Scary Demon Clown #57, has to have a personality. Otherwise it's trash.

>reboot
>good
>in 2017

do I need to spell it out?

More

ONE

mega.nz/#!tF1kDK4T!K1vG082gTOvYZ2GCBIJ2TuqHxOn9RtRX_blxRUv_k-A

>"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>too

Flippity float, get into my boat!

Impressive.

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH

It's that FEELING when.

get with the memes, friendo

>This is the guy playing Pennywise

Say something nice about Bill

He has nice eyes. He better be up to the task, or he's going to float.

His eyes are really creepy and he's apparently pretty tall so he already has the presence of Pennywise down.

tfw memes are to smart for you

It was smart to do a clownsuit that isn't baggy. Make his freakishly long limbs pop.

prime fuccboi material

Not the most prime in that movie.

The only thing really I like the design is the clown suit, it looks like old time clown suit
Too bad they fucked the face up royally

reminds me of bebe

cheers m8, been looking for this

Imagine being Finn Wolfhard. Jesus Christ, this Pennywise is over a foot taller. Imagine that thing coming at you. Terrifying.

>He's not a clown.
I don't give a fuck about whatever dumb bullshit King pulled out of his ass about interdimensional spiders, you autist. Pennywise is in the form of a clown, mimicking a clown.

Stephen King apparently liked it so take what you will.

Stephen King sucks ass when it comes to taste in movies though.

>you're dead, fat boy

Why is his head so big?

>I don't give a fuck about whatever dumb bullshit King pulled out of his ass about interdimensional spiders, you autist

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time.

kek

Does he have Naruto down there>

>take what you will

I want to give him kisses. Platonically. Like, on the cheek and stuff.

I have a feeling that it's actually going to be a very sort of overly dramatic for a creepy effect (like he plays it off as if it's funny but it's just creep) in it and the trailer just speeds it up.

It's only a tiny squint he has, some people have really fucking obvious ones but his is only mildly noticeable.

>elephant shit

Is Stephen King the most edgy butthurt writer that ever got his books published?

Fuck off. Fukunaga had the perfect actor cast. Will looks like a young Tim Curry. Bill Skarfsfag can't even speak english plus he looks like Moot.

Damn that ChadJaw

Too bad about that faggy Reddit hair

>being this new
go be tfw smart somewhere else

I can't help myself but to laugh everytime Tim Curry appears in the original IT. I can't tell if it was supossed to be creepy or funny

Plus he would've looked so cute in white clown paint :3

Me too. All I want to do is look at rare Froggos. I don't want to work.

its going to be atrocious. as a pseudo-normie with a social media account and acquaintances who label themselves as "horror fans", none of them are excited about this film. they'll see it out of curiosity, but their expectations are so low yet they will still be disappointed. it's natural for a film to have half of its budget spent on advertising, but the shilling for this has been record breaking and the response to the shilling and the trailer itself is a signifier that the film will be awful. then you factor in the many reshoots and the revolving door of directors.

outlook: not good

Same. Him walking into the house always gets me for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=psSGL5d9mls

>plus he looks like Moot.
That makes him better than Will.

And him with the newspaper.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fxXmVybL8Y

>GOD DAM KIDS GET OUT OF MY SEWER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is the new IT gonna be a comedy movie?

WUHA
WUHA
WUHA

I'm sure that clip will be better in context, this jumpscare was clearly cut to entice normies into watching the movie.

>butthurt
what?

I don't think it is even a spider it is some kind of demigod from another universe or something

I'M THE FEAR ADDICTED

DANGER ILLUSTRATED

I hope it is indicative of the final film

I miss this meme

How has there only been one good adaption of Kings works?
They're perfect for average consumer movies or mini series, yet all we get is complete garbage movies and cancelled TV shows.

So you want it to be jumpscare trash

>I can't tell if it was supossed to be creepy or funny
the original it was supposed to be a bit genre-bending and not 100% about being as scary as possible, which i think is true to what stephen king is generally going for. i get the sense that this version is just going in a different direction.

You can't just take a picture of a character yelling and post "I'M ACTING" with it and pass it off as criticism.

You're just shitposting then

like I said earlier based on the editing it looks like it's something that was cut together specifically for a trailer. Expect it to play out different in the final product.

Jesus, is that a silver back clown? That thing must way like a hundred and forty pounds, it would float you to shreds!

Correct user, it's proper title is a xhyder.

I read this script yesterday and desu it's okay but it's for something R rated, I think this movie coming out is going to be PG 13 which is lame

But also, only some scenes from this script are in the trailer, like and the obvious but nothing else
In this script some of the names are changed, there's no scene where they are looking at the projector and other shit

So I'm guessing they are crediting Fukunaga and the other but are using a different screenplay
Maybe the ending will be exactly the same so they can make a sequel

Shawshank and Green Mile is ok, normie trash but ok.
Misery and Dolores Claiborne are good.
Shining is good.
I loved Running Man as a kid but haven't seen it in years.
The Mist is good.

>Shawshank and Green Mile
Well i completely forgot those were actually written by him.