Who the fuck is Yvette Nicole Brown and why am I supposed to value her hot opinions on The Walking Dead every week?

Who the fuck is Yvette Nicole Brown and why am I supposed to value her hot opinions on The Walking Dead every week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/bbwkristylove/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pet minority for Chris Hardwick to show Talking Dead isn't a white sausagefest, and she was in Community so there's some reddit cred (creddit, if you will) there.

Are you actually watching talking dead, kid?

Why?

I think she was on that Odd Couple remake with Perry and Lennon. She sucked

Bitch be looking fiiiiiiiiiiiine

urgh

>Who the fuck is Yvette Nicole Brown
Sassy christian black lady nr7

The lady from the community I think. I'm pretty sure she's lost a lot of weight.

>Who the fuck is Yvette Nicole Brown

Shirley from Community.

bitch he fine now that she lost the weight..

>liking twig instead of thicc

KYS

Fuck twigs, its all about the jew bush.

Looks like utter shit now, this is fucking horrible. She was pretty much perfectly shaped in Community.

you don't need to value shit, fag. her appearances on the talking dead are funny, though. if they are going to continue doing the post show talk yap crap i'd rather have her then talk forever about gee what was character thinking when other character did something

what episode is that exactly?

S01 E12 - Comparative Religion (2009)
Shirley: Uh, quick question. Are you all coming to my Christmas party right after the final, or are you stopping home to change into your Christmas outfits?

Annie: [Breaking the silence] I guess I could wear one of my Hanukkah sweaters.

Shirley: Uh, Annie.

[Uncomfortable]

Shirley: I didn't know you weren't, uh, Christian.

Annie: Yep. One might even say I'm Jewish.

Shirley: [Faking tolerance] Oh, tha-that's good for you. Tha-that's wonderful. I respect all religions of the world.

Abed: I'm Muslim.

Troy: Jehovah's Witness.

Britta: Atheist.

Shirley: [With raised eyebrows] The Lord is testing me.

thanks

got any more jewish girls talking about their jewry like her?

Don't know any others, I just got a thing for Alison Brie.

DAMN, Annie aged like 10 years in the past 2, Britta is who knows the fuck where, and Shirley fucking improves, somewhat. Who would have guessed that?

Did that show get canceled yet? It certainly deserved a quick death for not reuniting Perry and LeBlanc on TV again and having them play Felix and Oscar respectively.

Did she lose a ton of weight or something? I swear she was fat as fuck last time I saw her

Channukah sweater Brie holding a Jesus doll: "We know you're one of us."

Yeah she was a bit fuller in the past.

Who is that chocolate charmer?

That WAS "BBW Kristy Love".

youtube.com/user/bbwkristylove/videos

Died from a heart attack late 2016, irony being that most of her youtube videos were classic "I BE A PROUD THICC WOMAN WHO DUN WANT NO POOR ASS BROKE NIGGAS OR WHITEBOYS WITH TINY PEEPEES"

What a shame, she looked wonderful.

Yeah, made for good fapping once you muted her videos.

>cut to Chris Hardwick as he makes a silly face

Ugulugbadimaduh omuhgosh we have so much to talk about on this week's talking dead

>Giggles from audience

Bluherberbedibbidy so if you don't want spoilers here's your final warning 321

>hip theme music
>panning shot of super cool college bros and their hot "nerdy" gf's who make up audience

So....

>Chris-chan strikes serious face

This season has reached its close and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crying the whole time because I'm a chic current year man with feels.

>takes a deep breath and lets out slowly channeling the moment he learned about the 9-11 attacks

We have just witnessed the most important thing ever on TWD, and now Rick has some really hard choices to make. Also I'm not talking about choosing Michonne or Jadis

>audience has some high quality lols

I mean it's like Rick was there and Negan is scary and Daryl was all GRRR!

>Makes funny face and stretches out hands like claws

>audience howls with laughter
>"oh muh gawd that's sooooo true Stacey!"

And we have an expert panel here to help you digest tonight's heartattack-inducing episode for you all. I present to you...

>camera pans to that annoying chick who plays Jadis
>she's wearing too much makeup and is british

The lovely and talented [idgaf what her name is and too lazy to look it up].

>camera pans to Yvette

As always our resident expert superfan total TWD geek Yyyyyyyyvette Nicole Brown

>audience cheer track from Married With Children

>camera pans to Kid Cudi or some other "urban sensation" to make Hardwick seem hip and relevent.

And Kid Cutey is back like I promised after he kept PM'ing me on Twitter

>Kid Cudi and Yvette narrow their eyes at each other if only for a split second, each acutely aware of each other's role as the token cool negro and the predatory cunning needed to be the sassiest person in the room: an evolutionary prerogative that cannot be quelled.

She actually takes notes and keeps the show from turning awkward like it has multiple times when she's not on. A lot of times a guest will only give meme answers since they obviously don't even watch TWD.

i mean why would you value anyones opinion on any show in a shit tier talkshow format like this

all these talking x shows suck

Wow she lost a ton of weight. Good for her.