Walking Dead General

To be honest, after this episode. I truly cannot see how anyone could ever follow Rick. He is an awful leader, person and father.

He wins because of luck. That's it. Just luck. If he wasn't the main character he'd have died at least 5 times in this episode alone.

I hate this man so fucking much.

Previous thread with many webms:

Why is it always so unoriginal.

>our allies swoop in to save us on the last possible second
The episode was pretty good, besides Abraham flash-backs like seriously who gives a fuck about useless dead characters, until the point that, already retarded, lion jumped in to frame. And the shootout must have been one of the worst shootouts I've seen.

It's time to ditch Alexandria. That place is the capital of jumping the shark. I miss the back on the road survival adventures.

We need a picture of daryll's gun early in this thread

>I miss the back on the road survival adventures
Never again

Tell me about Fear the Walking Dead.

>nick discoving how to blend in with the dead, and at times use the walkers to save his ass.
>also there is the scene when they save him the walkers start whispering to him.
>his mom mentions he is from the South and we don't know her last name

Whisperers confirmed?

Kingdom ex machina

>cgi warehouse

>it's a soap opera with zombies episode

They literally have a physical set for this, WHY did they greenscreen it? Did they do that scene in a soundstage because they thought spoilers of Eugene being alive and at The Sanctuary were that big of a deal?

Who looked at that action scene and said it was ok? People firing bullets everywhere and barely anyone dies. And Negan wouldn't be that dumb to not post watchmen over the perimeter... I'm so fucking triggered over shit like this

Daryl is far too broody to be Doomguy.

Thanks for copying what i said. You're less creative than twd's showrunners i see.

Fuck off. I wrote that in previous thread and he copied ME and then added some bs

>The show.

What is Daryl saying? I can't understand him half the time.

Ok so the spoilers. They were all correct except the thing about Jesus?

>season started off great
>filler throughout mid season to the final episode
>shit tier finale

D R O P P E D

Could Rick have secured the zombie quarry last year and used a bunch of them to guard the perimeter around alexandria?

I would have dug walker pits like Ramirez did in season 4 all over the forests around alexandria, cover them up like pitfall traps.

I just finished watching the episode on 123 movies and it ended with garbage lady pushing Rick down. How do you guys have this tiger scene? Is this next season or did 123movies cut off that bit? I dont get it.

Daryl hasn't done anything relevant in five seasons. I don't know of any other character in television who's outstayed their welcome more. Game of Thrones isn't a great show in my opinion but at least they know when a bloodbath needs to happen.

He copied both of us, what you said and what i said about alexandria, then tried to package it as his own thoughts.

maddison is alpha, nick will be beta. and we'll get to see her hot daughter being raped to toughen her up

That and Negan never said a speech. He gave one line about going to war that was it.

this gun is really peculiar, like you see something like this in call of duty like theres so little recoil

>TELL YOU WHUT MYASKYU SUMMIN TALKIN BOUT DANG OL DWIGHT MAYNE IMA KILL THE SUMBITCH DANG OL *crossbows flying squirrel out of the air*

You've missed half the episode you donk

Can we get Jon Bernthal back for some dexter-style hallucinations? Where he gets up to speed with everything that's happened since he died and just taunts rick saying it would be better if he were still alive and Rick had died.

>huge battle
>only baddies get killed

MASKYASUMPHIN?

I think we should have some sort of 'it's a wonderful life episode' where Shane shows the alternate timeline where Rick died instead of him, and everyone else is alive chilling in some awesome base having a great time. Then Rick wakes up and shoots himself

This would make the show 10x times better

>Daryl
He has a massive fanbase, and unlike Glen he isn't in the comics so he doesn't have a canon death. Unless Reedus pulls the plug himself, expect Daryl to be there until the show is complete.

I'd unironically enjoy that very much. Don't make it a dream or Rick shooting himself, just show an alternate reality and make it fucking awesome to show how pathetic Rick is.

any screenshots of maggie? she's bakc to looking gorgeous again, of course she's no match to best girl Rosita

honorable mention best girl runner up Sasha, she was the qt'est zombie

>Unless Reedus pulls the plug

what the fuck else is he gonna do?
boondock saints 7?

Have ghost Shane staring down with Negan while he's talking to rick.

>this is the guy that killed glenn? Lol you dun goofed up Rick. Maskyew somethin, how u let this basebawl clown kill ur friends like that? He ain't NOTHIN!

That episode was great. Haters be damned. So many incredible moments. Nice to see Abraham one more time. Sasha going out like a champ. Shiva tearing the hell out of people. It was all great! Even a few tear jerker moments. Maggie's speech about Glenn (still miss him) and Daryl finding Sasha's walker in the wood. Laughed hard at the "lay with him" line and at Negan giving everyone the bird. Very satisfying season finale.

WRONG
Alpha is Alicia wearing Maddison's skin. Beta is Travis wearing Nick's skin.

None of the FTWD people will be involved in TWD. They will never cross over. It's already been confirmed.

Nick is the main character of FTWD and will never die

>eeehww my leg

what the fuck.

nah, also good guys got shot. they are scattered when Negan let's rick and carl get transported to the execution

reddit-tier bait

I know this is the top comment on some reddit thread, but what is it like to go through life actually having opinions like this

Nope, honest opinion. Deal with it faggot.

Also the recent confirmation by Alexa Pro that proved that Reddit and Sup Forums share 98% of their user base must really have you massively butt hurt

You are Reddit you sad little cunt

>Negan has Rick and Coral captured, presumably after the Alexandrians have been overrun and held at gunpoint
>still hear automatic rifle fire every 2-3 seconds in the background

>hurr durr cunny brap meme blocks your path falcons crab legs big guy for you repeating digits no singles meme meme meme durrrrrr!!!

What did the Sup Forumsturd mean by this?

>They were all correct except the thing about Jesus?
They were all correct. "Ezekiel and Jesus" means Kingdom and Hilltop, which did happen.

fully agree.

i don't know who's worse: all these people whining about a show they seem to watch obsessively or their fifth grade level suggestions on ways to write it better.

So does anyone know how much f-bomb negan we'll be getting on the blu-ray? What image will they use for the cover art?

How did he knew?

The worst vertical I've ever seen

The one thing that really bugs me about this season is those stupid garbage pail morons. Why doesn't someone ask them why they speak like monosyllabic cavemen. It never occurs to anyone to stop and go, what the fuck is your deal? Why can't you speak like a normal person? It's like there was a big retard group home that they all came from, it makes no sense even in a world where zombies exist.

You know Negan has to be on the cover. I hope it's only him.

It wasn't that bad, we already knew how this episode will play out more or less so what did you expect?

The action scene at the end was hilariously awful though

And Rick is inconsistent. How could he have trusted the trash hipsters?

>garbage people arrive in Alexandria
>they show up in the back of garbage trucks

I can't be the only person who laughed at that

they alliums

have you seen many, newfag?

>And Rick is inconsistent. How could he have trusted the trash hipsters
This is totally consistent. He trusted that Terminus would be a safe space and not a murder/rape/cannibal funhouse. I don't think he even scouted the place out before leading women and children right on in. Rick is a bit of a dummy and it's a wonder why nobody in his group has called him on his shit.

So why has their relationship been so weird? I used to think the two would be like Batman and Superman, that the Morgan would be a game changer upon his return after the series premiere. He was there from day 1 and going to be a HUGE character. But then we got 1 episode of him in season 3 where he went psycho and didn't even remember rick, then he comes back 2 seasons later a pacifist.

I really thought him and rick would be on the same page throughout the series, just running into each other every so often and helping each other out as this badass duo.

Blade IV

I don't really blame Rick, he never told them where The Sanctuary was and figured they couldn't have made some sort of deal with them. The thought probably crossed his mind that they could betray him at some point, but only after the golden opportunity to take The Saviors down and take their shit, because he knew they were weirdo human locusts who only seemed concerned with supplies. He'd much rather deal with that later on than The Saviors who are more numerous and devious. They just proved to be craftier than he thought by spying on him for days before taking Gabriel and finding out where The Sanctuary was on their own.

naw dawg she looked hotter in the jacket during the shootout

How can anyone trust Morgan at this point? He's clearly unstable

It'd be kind of cool if it were this again, only inside the letters it's Negan from behind, looking down at the group on their knees, Lucille resting on his shoulder. And the black is blood red instead.

He's unstable but he wouldn't betray them.

What did the carved soldier with the 'DIDN'T KNOW' on the back mean? I can't keep up with these dumb little plotlines

Thousands. I've been here since 04 nigga. I am 35years old.
Don't @ me ever again.

Rick and Morgan are bros4lyfe

Dwight left it

Sup Forums was not here in 04 kek, newfag scum

Dwight didn't know about a major alliance between the Saviors and weirdos who drive around in garbage trucks even though he's essentially third-in-command.

Ah, thought so. But what did he mean, he didn't know what?
Oh.

I still don't get if he's playing double agent or what, I don't know if he does.

How dare you speak to me

If you still watch this show, you have the downs.

When does the next season start?

>ramirez

Don't make me put my trip on and shame you.

@81230782
>waaahh stop liking things

I love these kinds of butt hurt posts

No (you) for you.

>>waaahh stop liking things
You've just described Sup Forums, /vg/, and Sup Forums

Dwight whittles as a hobby, when Daryl gave back the bag of insulin he took the one Dwight was working on (this was back in season 6, when Dwight was on the run with his wife and sister in law). Dwight was telling Daryl that he didn't know about the trash people betrayal. He was probably trying to keep it as low-key as possible so his cover doesn't get blown in case someone else found the figure. Only Daryl would put the pieces together.

Ah I kept waiting for Jesus to do something.

where was based pickle qt?

Back in the Sanctuary warming Eugene's bed

>lion jumped in to frame
It was a tiger.
Actually it was a blue man's group attack

why does she have an excel spreadsheet tattooed on her neck?

To attract autists like Eugene, obviously

I wish this show had some balls and killed Carl.

You sound like sucha douchebag

this wasnt even remotely funny.

Carl is the only one who will never die.

I marathoned S7 in these two days. was pretty good.

mass effect andromeda crack is coming a few hours, get ready cunts

>see a clip from the season finale suggested on Youtube
>"Hmm, I haven't watched that show for a few seasons. I wonder what's going on with it?"
>Watch the clip
>A fucking tiger jumps on a bad guy out of nowhere in a cliche "saved at the last second" scene
>The fucking awful gunplay that follows

jesus christ

Not gonna play this garbage game even for free

What an awful fucking season, this show is absolute garbage.

>Nope

Quit trying to be witty and casual only makes you look like a fag