/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Anti Slide Edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>Bonner Group is very important

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf
wsj.com/articles/qatar-nominates-lawyer-for-deutsche-bank-board-1468578050
youtube.com/watch?v=DnwhiwwS1fw
youtu.be/B_sWq-Pl3Xw
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/15/us-government-released-secret-chapter-from-911-report.html
freebeacon.com/issues/delaware-address-home-200000-shell-companies-including-hillary-clintons/
mpartners.ca/about-m-partners/m-partners-our-people
pepperhawkfarm.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/fbi-source-clinton-foundation-can-bring-down-entire-government-tomfernandez28s-blog/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/28/bombshell-911-huma-worked-hillary-saudi-charity-suspected-terror-funding/
pastebin.com/FaaUXJzq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

bump from memelord bread

Same with the might of Ferenc József

Finally its back up. How's it been guys? Stay comfy and lets expose some corruption!

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Bump with love from the Meme Division

Too much happenings going on.
I just give it a try to keep it up.

If it goes down here we can always fall back to cripple chan Sup Forums for the latest updates or
>clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

Latest MEME ops Thread:

Latest info:
"While in the United States, some of the 9-11 hijackers were in contact with, and received support or assisstance from , individuals who may be connected to the Saudi government."

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

#28pages

bump

Bump, also repostan

-ALERT TO ALL CFG, TO BE DISSEMINATED TO ALL CFG THREADS-

QATAR HAS JUST NOW BEEN GIVEN A BOARD MEMBER OF DEUTSCHEBANK. QATAR NOW HAS A PLACE ON DEUTSCH BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS

wsj.com/articles/qatar-nominates-lawyer-for-deutsche-bank-board-1468578050

Qatar has to know that Deutsch bank is going to melt down, so why the hell did they decide to jump on a sinking ship?

I wish I had the heart to participate more in these threads, but I think Hillary is just going to bury herself. Godspeed to those who participate though. MAGA

So was FBI user wrong?

He said we should be very worried about the Day of Rage by the BLM movement, and nothing happened.

Instead we got a coup in Turkey, which is far more unexpected, but still.

What I have talked about an user in the meme thread is that we should start making "pamphlet" PDFs about the most normifyable topics, like Huma/Saudi ties, and the South-Africa/De Beers case.

Stylized, minimalist, easy to read infos with images and statistics/data.

Just a couple of pages long.

It would be the one thing he had gotten wrong so far, and I think that could be chopped up to incomplete info. This coup dominates the news cycle.

We had too much shit going down in the last few days. Nice happening fucked them up, turkey happening even more.
Soros funds the BLM shit and all his top tier minions have no idea what to do atm.

Bump and share your ideas/opinions about

I wish FBI user would do a quick visit and explain the significants of the Turkish coup.

Bump

giving it a last bump and call it a night. please keep this thread alive.

> "pamphlet" PDFs
i like this. collect all relevant sources, makes the case for us: arguing with some one - link to pdf. Instant bfto

thanks for your continued hard work medpak

Day isn't over.

bump

Posting the Bonner case

Any reason why Kerry would meet with Russia not at the behest of the White House?

youtube.com/watch?v=DnwhiwwS1fw

DoD released a statement about it probably the same thing FBIanon got. I guess there's no point if there's no surprise. Plus the whole Turkey thing stole the limelight. I'm sure there will be plenty of chimp outs still to come.

You guys have basically caused WWIII.

This turkey shit is only happening because you were about to uncover the international globalist pedobear ring, the elites panicked, and now people are literally dying on the streets of Istanbul.

I hope you're proud of yourselves.

>I hope you're proud of yourselves.
we are thx

Last one.

youtu.be/B_sWq-Pl3Xw

Have you guys watched above?

Who's "The Agency"?
What programs?
What's in the emails?

Pretty sure he talked about this.

US government releases secret chapter from 9/11 report
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/15/us-government-released-secret-chapter-from-911-report.html

I know, I know. Faux News. There is a reason this came out when it did.

Has anybody looked at these names and tied them into the CF? You're soo close...

Damn right I'm proud, if this was because of us and Erdogan dies then we can say Sup Forums has toppled nations.

Damn fine badge of pride.

FBI user wasn't real though He's been wrong by a couple of things and honestly had a guess as anybody else The only thing he had straight was about Soros and the Clinton Foundation which a lot of people already knew

And we're all glad to be along for the ride.

Might have simply been a high ranked Trump staff member.
In this case, it was a brilliant move from them.

It is not important who he is, what is important is that we have started the investigation and we have already uncovered a lot.

We are on the right track.

It'll be the biggest thing anyone on here has ever contributed to. I'd say we'd all be damn proud of that.

>Might have simply been a high ranked Trump staff member.
Holy shit, exactly what i was thinking yesterday during AMA.. You seemed so happy didn;t want to ruin it

He was also mistaken about Trumps VP pick, but I'm pretty sure that surprised everyone.

I agree with this but i feel it would be more successful if Trump had just sent his ideas to a bigger news outlet than pol

Don't think soros/globalists anticipated turkoup.
I know I didn't, yet here we are.

>I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Absolutely, but there's still more we can do.
We must push onward.

Could've been but who cares? We've got this far and the only way to go is forward

It wouldn't have worked then.
According to the media guy that leaked the 30 second video of Hillary falling after getting on the plane, they have orders to not look too deep into the foundation, lest they get disappeared.

bump

Does George Sorros live in Pennsylvania?

#ResignObama is trending!!!!

You can be honest with me (does not work the other way around though my friend - I will let you live in your waifu fantasy).
I have had this thought since the first one happened.
I have voiced my opinion several times that it does absolutely not matter whether it was a real FBI person or not.

The Foundation has dirt on it, so does Shillary, Billy Boy, and anyone close to it.
Abedin especially.

I am not saying to accept every theory that seems to cofirm our worldviews, we should certainly keep our rationality and our stoicism.

Howewer, if you think that the world is alright and absolute evil does not exist, you have falllen into their traps, excactly where they want you to be, how they want you to think.

The most horrible thing these evil forces can do to the rest of humanity is make them think that everything is alright and evil lies elsewhere.

Everyone with opened eyes can sense that the present state of the world is faulty.
It is disgusting, repulsive.
And in a faulty system it is not surprising at all that the most horrible beings can become the rulers.

Time to fight against this.

I am certain you did not mean this seriously.

When we finally expose everything and the public realizes the truth, I hope you get a statue in your honor for helping to rally us at what seems to be our darkest hour. Thank you, based Hungarybro. I'm glad that some of my family used to live in your country.

>Time to fight against this.
Amen friend.

Access to the evidence

bump

so is there anything that could use immediate research? Im pretty tired but I'd say I got about an hour of research left in me.

This thread has been my daily reader for the past two weeks or so. You anons are amazing. Great work everyone bump

Bump, From a fan! Keep doing gods work, Based Anons.

Dont even watch animu, but I save every one of those gifs. Thanks for the support senpai

Is the board for M Partners Inc. connected to the foundation? Should be ctrl+F job, but I've been busy with push on lab work.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

So did anyone make a pamphlet? If not here's roughly what were looking for.

1. No complex language, stuff an average Joe could understand.

2. Very clear explanations of what Hillary has done, and why they are bad. No conspiracy theory stuff that hasn't been proven, just facts about all the terrible Mrs. Clinton has done.

3. Heavily sourced. We will be showing this to the average person, we need them to know that these are facts. Good sources(no brietbart, sorry) are a necessity.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

We will be handing these out to average people on the street, and we want to be able to explain to them all the terrible thing the foundation (mainly Hillary though) has done. If one of you could make a pamphlet or 1-2 page document, that'd help us out a ton.

Thanks!

Fuck Ben, take a class on perspective and angles.

freebeacon.com/issues/delaware-address-home-200000-shell-companies-including-hillary-clintons/
Not sure if this is important but it seems to be somewhat relevant

At first I wasnt seeing why M Partners was even relevant and then I realized I had the wrong company. This actually looks pretty juicy mpartners.ca/about-m-partners/m-partners-our-people

>30 second video of Hillary falling
What is this you speak of? Is this her having a stroke in video? Salsa please

Thank you.
Did a part of your family originated from Hungary or they only "used to live" here?

Look through the Bonner related images I have posted if you had not do this already. Maybe there are threads leading to other important cases hidden in them.

I will try myself at a pamphlet this night, CET.

His only perspective is what the voice of the Führer taught him and the only angles he likes are the most edgy ones.

This was you guys, us!

pepperhawkfarm.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/fbi-source-clinton-foundation-can-bring-down-entire-government-tomfernandez28s-blog/

Holy shit it is all coming out. I am totally proud of /pol.

Nobody fucking saved it since it was only up for 5 minutes before it was taken down.
The same guy alleges that she actually has MS, but the white house put a gag order on reporting it.

well on my moms side its hungarian and polish and apparently some gypsy in there and my dad's side is bulgarian.

Have some boobs and a bump.

She clearly has some some serious physical ailment. That webm of her basically having a seizure answering a reporter all but confirmed it

>Sup Forums, Destroyer of Evil
Has a nice ring to it

Sounds good.

I am going back to sleep, will be up in a few hours.
Keep up the good work.

We should hijack this though
#ThingsTrumpWillNeverHave

#ThingsTrumpWillNeverHave
- Email scandals
- Saudi ties
- Advisor with Saudi ties
- Arms deals with Kuwait
etc. It could be mined till the end of the world.

>Huma/Saudi ties

Assuming you've seen this article. I think this is a powder keg.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/28/bombshell-911-huma-worked-hillary-saudi-charity-suspected-terror-funding/

saved link, will peruse for meme

The Huma stuff we already have on the website is enough information along with that link.
It just needs to be condensed further and simplified for the masses

guys I tried looking into this but Im too tired to process anything. Here's a tiny pastebin with a few of the links I was using, hopefully you guys can figure it out. I'm gonna rest up and I'll be back at it tomorrow. pastebin.com/FaaUXJzq