Stade de France

>Sunday, 4 February
15:00 GMT Italy v England,
Stadio Olimpico

Get fucking hype

Other urls found in this thread:

superbru.com/superrugby/pool.php?p=11786988
youtube.com/watch?v=kd8AEnYBF84
independent.ie/sport/rugby/six-nations/france-hit-by-stomach-bug-as-kearney-targets-fast-start-in-paris-36544993.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B9Mi1-qn_PQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Nations_Championship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Six_Nations_Championship
youtube.com/watch?v=xjpoJ5n_AcA
jrnl.ie/3824488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALSO ON
Americas Rugby Championship
>Saturday, 3 February
15:00 CLST Chile v Brazil, Estadio Municipal de La Pintana
17:00 PST United States v Argentina XV, StubHub Center

World Cup qualifying
> Saturday, 3 February
17:00 UYT Uruguay v Canada, Estadio Charrúa

one job

No one's going to do it for more than two weeks anyway

For anyone wondering what he's talking about, here;

>Come play Vodacom Super Rugby Predictor with me on Superbru! It's free and loads of fun. >Just click here:

superbru.com/superrugby/pool.php?p=11786988

>Pool name: Super /rug/by 2018

>Pool code: tickmugs

So everybody please, sign up, fill everything out and then forget about like you did last year.

(Colourful anime girl is to draw your attention)

Who are the players wearing white and green OP?

I'm serious, I don't recognise them

jack clifford is the england player

This thread is so bad that if it was a sport, would be cropping potatos: Br's do it way better.

Irish one is Tiernan O'Halloran for some reason. He's not even in the fucking squad.

Best thread since the end of year tours tttt
How's his error stats look?

I don't know any of them

He has minimal errors to his game.
He is truly elite...... for now.

Based, let's hope he matures and isn't pushed to hard to fast so he can have a long good career

thats a lot of heart there

>Millenium Stadium
>Calling Stadiums by their original name and not the corporate cancer names they were given after

You're doing gods work son

>17:00 PST United States v Argentina XV

This gives me a semi
Anyone know will there be a half decent stream for this?

Surely shall there streams from unitedstatian ESPN brodcasting. Harder shall be to find a decent stream for Chile x Brazil.

Oh god, can't wait to get to the nearest pub in town to take a shit in front of some english drunktards. I just want so badly that Ireland gets the Grand Slam.

Unironically the only good hue thread

Scotland

You'll be disappointed, the Irish are allergic to grand slams. Literally got the fewest of any 6N team (Italy doesn't count).

How do I, as an american, get into rugby? I want to have another sport to watch in offseason but I don't know the rules and Don't even know if america has a team. I would like another sport to watch during offseason and I think this might be the one.

/rug/

Reminder that Garold and other such shitters are not to be let in.

youtube.com/watch?v=kd8AEnYBF84

Pretty interesting

You look like you go went out with your younger sister's friends back in high school.

Neanderthal James Franco

Bit concerned Blues Year Guy hasn't signed up yet. Did he finally chose to end it all?

Jeff Buckley, is that you?

nice wrinkles faggot

A random surfer from Gold Coast?

Only maoris and coconuts live in the GC

Shit, Plumtree set to become Hurricane's next head coach.
Hurricane's on Super Rugby Winners (again) Watch

Fuck up ya subhuman coloured bitch

What the Hurricanes need is stable on field leadership that isn't on the sidelines for 7/8ths of the season. Fatilofa and Coles left massive holes on the field.

nah I reckon Vito and Jane are the guys that are missed, solid old heads

Want to be buried next to Shitspouter, you pathetic Queef's fan?

>the french are literally sitting themselves at the though of facing Ireland
independent.ie/sport/rugby/six-nations/france-hit-by-stomach-bug-as-kearney-targets-fast-start-in-paris-36544993.html

>sitting
>though
I'm never phone posting again

looks like wales have bought into the scarlets hypetrain completely, 10 scarlets in the 15

Six Nations is the best annual tournament. Starts Saturday. NBC have the US rights.

It's a league between England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France and Italy. Everyone plays each other once
- Winning a game scores you 4 points a draw gets you 2
- Scoring 4 tries gets you 1 try bonus point
- Losing by 7 or less gets you 1 losing bonus point
- Winning all of your games is called a Grand Slam and earns extra points to make sure that Grand Slam winners will always win the tournament

Some info on the teams
>England have won two in a row. Have a few injuries this year and the clubs the English lads play for are in shit form, but they are still bookies favourite. Hated by normies
>Ireland are next favourite. Won in 2014 and 2015, came 2nd last year and are the only team to have beaten England in any game the past two years. Hated by /rug/
>Scotland have been shit for years but have improved recently. Have a few injuries and piss poor depth though. Probably 3rd favourites. Either seen as plucky underdogs or a laughing stock
>Wales are sort of in transition. A lot of their key players have retired or gotten shit in the last few years. Have the worst injury problems of anyone. Hated by the Irish
>France used to be really good ten years ago. The French league is all overpaid geriatric foreigners now, so the team is shit. Fired their coach with less than a month to the tournament. You will often hear that France are unpredictable, which used to be true. Will be a banana skin for someone but don't expect them to make a title challenge. People will usually root for France when their team isn't playing them because they aren't seen as a threat. Hate the Irish for some reason and the coach has said they'd be happy to just beat them
>Italy are shit. They've been in the tournament 17 years and finished last 12 times. Got a new coach last year whose improving them, but it's slow progress. Expect one decent game from them in Rome, where they lose narrowly and 4 hamnerings

>he didn't turn autocorrect off
Ayyyy

No forward passes, no padding, unlimited tackles, you have to ground the ball to score a try.

You guys have a team but it isn't very good, although it does consistently make it to the world cup.

you forgot
>scotland are /rug/s team

I had to remove some stuff to make space that said something along the lines of
>Scotland are either seen as third favourites, except by Scots, who view them as Grand Slam favourites. On /rug/, Scots are either viewed by as plucky underdogs, by people who believe this arrogance is ironic, or a laughing stock, by those he realise they're actually serious

The Welsh team is brutal lol

ScotGODS by 40 points!!!

WALES team vs. Scotland
Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets), Josh Adams (Worcester), Scott Williams (Scarlets), Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets), Steff Evans (Scarlets), Rhys Patchell (Scarlets), Gareth Davies (Scarlets), Rob Evans (Scarlets), Ken Owens (Scarlets), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Cory Hill (Dragons), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Aaron Shingler (Scarlets), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues), Ross Moriarty (Gloucester)

Replacements: Elliot Dee (Dragons), Wyn Jones (Scarlets), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Bradley Davies (Ospreys), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Aled Davies (Scarlets), Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues), Owen Watkin (Ospreys)

>Josh Navidi and Aaron Shingler ahead of Tipuric
Is there a reason for this?

Tips has just been revived I'm pretty sure. Also Navidi is making up racial quotas

Good that Wales have started a Welsh quota and are not just stacking the team with English rejects.

chad english rejects vs virgin provincial players

They're both in great form and both carry the ball better than Tips. The plan will be to smash them at the gainline to stop Barlclay and Watson winning turnovers.

Really don't understand the Cory Hill meme, he wouldn't even get a callup for any other 6N team

Tipuric is only just coming back from injury, though I'd still start him, he was great against Saracens and Clermont.

>Scotland are either seen as third favourites, except by Scots, who view them as Grand Slam favourites

This the the opposite of the truth. Pretty much every full time rugby fan i know has pretty reasonable expectations albeit higher hopes than previous years.

I don't know a single person IRL bigging us up like these media pundits and a lot of false flagging people on here do.

We've seen to many years of misery for that.

My personal goal is to turn 3 home wins into 2 away wins and one home win, that will maintain progress and improve our away record. Anything more and i'd consider it a great six nations.

Read on the back of a penguin bar wrapper there recently how the ScotGALAXIANS will conquer the Multiverse! and I for one welcome our new ScotIMPERATOR overlords.

To be quite honest with you, I used to think Irish posters were the worst. For the 2015 World Cup I filtered the obnoxious bastards. I now see the error of my ways.

What do you call a NZ team without Polynesians?

Quarter Finalists.

>actual Irish /rug/ posters
Decent community members
>fair weather Irish "fans"
Shit
A bit like every country with their own flag 2bh. The English/Scot/Welsh posting under the same flag can be pretty shit like this and the last thread has shown.

>The English/Scot/Welsh posting under the same flag can be pretty shit like this and the last thread has shown.

The last thread showed me i need a Scotland/Edinburgh related trip. so i'm mining for one one, it's fairly specific though so it might take a few days.

The Highlanders DO have some Polynesians though.

Yeah, nor do I. I think Gats likes him because he strikes me as a very 'coachable' player, i.e he'll do exactly what the plan requires him to do (as long as it isn't too complicated) and nothing more or less. He has a good workrate and doesn't do much wrong but that's literally it. Seb Davies would be a far better bet if we're looking to the future, for this game Brad Davies should be starting because he's a fantastic scrummaging lock and we need to shirtfront their pack.

What do you call an English team without an Australian coach?

Didn't even make the finals of their own world cupalists.

fuck you, this has been the best /rug/ atmosphere for months, cunt

Its a reference to Scotland and NZ in the RWC.

Both scored 34 points against Australia. but one won the cup.

He did say
>last thread
though

Ten days until the tens.

Shit reference, doesn't even make sense. Sorry lad. Wish Scotland all the best though.

probably because you live in NZ rather than Scotland. it was a pretty popular joke here for a while.

Alright lad I believe you. Desperate times for the Scottish comedy industry if true.

They have an ensemble comedy troupe touring soon, starts next Saturday, wouldn't write the industry off just yet.

I agree but imagine it without the "I'm totally a Scot and we will grandslam". What I'm really getting at is that if they all had different flags it would be even better.

>Shit reference, doesn't even make sense

But kiwi's are basically all descended from Scots. There were more Scotland qualified players in the all blacks than in the lions. (ignoring the obvious fact that they stopped being SQ when they played for the AB's)

Interestingly there were more AB qualified players in the ABs than Scot qualified players. Yes that even includes the Polynesians.
Crazy world am I right?

no shit.

Elite opinion: they should retrospectively award those shared 6N titles to the teams with the highest point differences

You'll do what your told to do

>Implying thats not for tax reasons.

The EU is already clamping down on Irish tax brakes, Google ect will be jumping to the UK after a few years.

Official Thread Song youtube.com/watch?v=B9Mi1-qn_PQ

Pls, could someone post where i find the rooster of the 6N teams, i'm to tired, my shoulders hurt, my neck is sore, pls send help

>The EU is already clamping down on Irish tax brakes, Google ect will be jumping to the UK after a few years

Is that right?, so the people themselves who are in charge of the 6 Nations are just in Ireland for the tax breaks?

Meant for

The tournament predates the current rights holding company. Lets be honest, it's not like the nationality of the staff as anything to do with the competition. They are essentially book keepers and marketing managers.

Something they are awful at it seems seeing as how they tried to shaft RBS and got fucked in the process. Hence Natwest six nations

>Google ect will be jumping to the UK after a few years
Does Scottelsh delusional know no bounds?

>jumping to the UK
oiamlaffin.jpg

If they jump it'll be to France or Germany. Why the FUCK would they move their EU hub outside of the EU?

>Gustavo Lima

Tenta Itália

>he doesn't realise that we're not leaving
TRICKED!

/nrl/ status: up

>The tournament predates the current rights holding company

Just a current "Rights holding company" is it?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Nations_Championship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Six_Nations_Championship

Lazy Bastardo

"No!"
In all seriousness that's a stupid idea. It's the brainlet opinion.

Why not go back and rescore all games to have current level of points for tries, penalties, conversions and drop goals too? Why not apply bonus points while you're at it? You can argue that teams would have played differently if the scores were worth different amounts (I'd agree), but that logic applies to points difference too. If a team had needed to win by X amount to win the championship outright, it would surely change their approach. As it was they knew the best they could do was win and share the title, so all they needed was a 1 point victory.

The rules that a competition was played under and that were agreed to by all parties beforehand should stand for that competition. Even if it made any kind of sense to apply those rules, I can't see the point in retroactively stripping a bunch of dead men of their titles.

did new zealand change its name to now really lame LOL??????!?!?

proper gassed for Josh Adams to be starting
He's like North was in 2011

Is /rug/ the only general that actually has posters with active social lives? Less than 500 posts during the buildup and aftermath of Christmas.

Too busy meeting mates and spending quality time with people we care about.

The anti-/r9k/ :)

hey
at least we're not /cric/ :))

Based Big Strong Social and Loved /rug/ spending time with family and friends during the holiday season.
I hardly see any posts in /cric/ because I have every trip filtered.

Was browsing through youtube and found this little gem of a match

youtube.com/watch?v=xjpoJ5n_AcA

Where were you when you found out Jackson and Olding were guilty as fuck? RIP Ulster.
jrnl.ie/3824488

Let me walk you through some of Paddy's contradictions
>claim you were the only one to do anything with her
>boast about spitroasting in whatsapp group
>claim it was just oral sex
>cuts and bruising around vagina
>friend you got to drop her home claims she didn't show any distress
>the taxi driver contradicts him
>claim you were shocked to be accused
>had a retarded cover story cooked up with friends
>claim you have nothing to hide
>get your friend to delete all his texts with the girl, not realising she also has copies of the text messages

As for Olding
>calling yourself a "top shagger"
>can't get girls to fuck you consensually

>>boast about spitroasting in whatsapp group

>Social Media

When will people learn, i swear society has been turned stupid with this shit, have seen news before about a guy who murdered his wife and just had to tell everyone about it on facebook

Really really disappointed in him and Olding.

I Don't think you understand what a right holding company is buddy. It's not the same as a "holding company". Go study some business management.

The home, 5 and 6 nations plus the lions predate that company. They bought the commercial rights and now run it for their own profit - that's how rights holders work.

You don't think they invented the tournament and tour do you?

They were only founded in 2002 after all.