Blowjobs feel way better than sex

Blowjobs feel way better than sex.

Change my mind.

Attached: FApJS57.jpg (1482x1704, 521K)

You won’t change your mind anyways so why bother

Know how I know you're a virgin?

Weird because I'm not.

If bjs feel better than sex. you're doing it wrong. So very wrong.

They can for sure. Much more of a slow build and not every stroke or bob is going to feel good but when it does it’s just so rewarding.

do vaginas have teeth? no? then a vagina feels better obviously you stupid 15 year old virgin faggot

I've never been able to cum from having my dick sucked but I have no problem busting in a pussy or ass. What's wrong with me?

In fairness, if she's good at giving head it can be better than anything. But those angels are rare.

Not only do bjs feel better but they are also way kinkier than sex.

This here. Done right and she keeps you just at the point before busting for a long time until she goes deep, finishes you off, and lets you cum deep into her throat.

i also hate when girls grab my dick and yank on it when they suck or they do some dumb shit the slamming their head up and down way too fast. none of that happens when i fuk a girl in her pussy. or i have to grab her head and force her to suck at the exact way i like but some dumb bitches get all mad if you grab their heads and control them when they are sucking. whenever that happens, that is the last time we hook up.

The same mouth shes using to suck your cock is the same mouth shes using to kiss her daddy, little brother, boyfriend, etc.

There are two dicks in this picture. One you can see and the other not.

That's why the ones who are awful at giving head make sex a lot better by default. Some do dumb shit like smack your cock on her cheek or try and cheat by taking it out of her mouth and stroking hard but you should always make it clear that isn't what's happening here. "No hands" blowjobs are amazing when done right

What kind of blowjobs are you getting you virgin faggot.

Swear, your dad used teeth one time and you're turned off for life? Grow the fuck up bitch.

Average sex is exponentially better than an average blow job. The best blow job I've ever had felt way better than the best sex I've ever had. 49/50 times sex will feel better than a blow job.

some time a girl fuck up and hit your dick with teeth stupid fuck! especially if they try ramming their head all fast and pretending like they are gagging on yo dick. GETFO you virgin!

Only if she bites.

That ends after you turn 19.

Sex feels about 100% better than head. Eh

My ex sucked at blowjobs really bad, but it was better than the crying she'd do every time after actual sex

Sounds like she was just really bad at sex.

She was the worst.

The quality of sex is dependent on your skill and ability, the quality of a bj is dependent on her skill and ability.

Attached: GHDoggo.jpg (645x640, 67K)

>the quality of sex is dependent on your skill and ability
Both of your*
Fucking virgin. You ever had sex with a girl who just laid limp? Not fun, went soft in a girl because she was covering her face and doing nothing.

Dumb bitch how could you be so bad at something that is so easy it's primal.

She says she was raped at 15, her mom fucked her up by being a basket case, and she's asian. Not sure if any of that explains anything, but the sex was unsatisfying. Broke up for other reasons though.

Yeah she was quite cold too. Still nutted. In fact she didnt move too much

That's because your grandma takes her dentures out and her snatch is literally sand paper.

I have this exact problem, my gf blew me for 40mins once and nothing, can’t find any help on google.

uhm sauce please?

>girl giving me head
>precum flowing
>grab her by the hair and pull her up
>deep french salty kiss
>put her back down to keep going

Jesus it's cringy when people use the term "exponentially" in a completely incorrect context. Like do you even know what the word means or did you just see someone say it once and wanted to sound smart?

Itt; virgins and people who have never had a good blowjob

I married my wife because she was amazing at blowjobs.,

Here I am 50 years later in a retirement home shitposting on reddit.

It was worth it. Now she even removes her dentures and gums me.

Marry the best looking blowjob girl u find

>assuming 90 percent of posters on Sup Forums have had sex in the first place

>kisses girl with her cum on your lips

>pretends like he isnt gay

>Change my mind.
No need to because you are absolutely correct. There is nothing better than a girl submitting to me and worshiping my dick and balls and \eating my ass.

I've dated several self-identified "cocksuckers"; girls who actually get off and cum from giving blowjobs. That shit is magical. One of the best is pic related. That girl loved to suck my dick and eat my cum \so much it made her cum so hard that it was physically noticeable.

She's super low IQ and feels she's super high IQ. She also feels that she's a MKULTRA "survivor", even though her mom easily dispels all of her daughter's claims. She's basically retarded, but she was also a cocksucking machine. We dated for a few months last year and I think she sucked my dick more than my last 4 gfs combined during that time.

We'd go to the store and she'd suck my dick otw. She was so good at it that she could make me cum as fast as I could do it myself. Usually she'd want to make it last as long as possible. The longest "slurp sesh", as she would put it, was over 4 hours. She would just edge the fuck out of me then eat my ass and suck my balls when I was about to cum, then get back to sloppily slurping on my dick; just over and over. And she would noticeably cum from this. She basically hated sex and having her pussy eaten, even though she had a gorgeous little pussy and was really fucking good at fucking.

I made that girl's mouth pregnant so many times in the few months we dated . She would moan and get super into it and it was the hottest thing in the world.

There is no shame in being a selfish lover and wanting to get head and not give it. Girls need to know their place, and contemporary girls are the most whiny, self entitled, shitty little bratty bitches ever. I'm 40 and aside from pic related the overwhelming majority of girls I hook up with are

Attached: 10574414_779129612109221_358007730359623677_n.jpg (536x800, 31K)

Literal blowjob queen

Attached: 41965156_2000686803286823_5387595740467953664_n.jpg (720x960, 96K)

Then might as well getting your dick sucked by a dude, homofaggot be gone.

Here's what's best in life:

Tittay job Blow job combo

Since you're an expert in this field how good do you think this chick sucks?

Attached: 1486849747158.jpg (624x1288, 188K)

The face says, "pl\z don't feed me your big fat cock" but her tattoos say "just shove it down my throat". I am no expert btw. But pretty sure I know a cocksucker when I see one. Pic related is another cocksucker I dated. She would suck me off several times daily and cum like crazy from it. Another one with a perfect pussy who didn't like being eaten out and preferred sucking dick to having sex

Attached: 21577315_349207518859602_8777809677141409792_n.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

Attached: 21576934_1921003214828752_940425244563210240_n.jpg (750x937, 91K)

So your consensus is she's a cocksucker

Attached: 1529372737416.jpg (1080x720, 123K)

Looks like she loves dick and balls in her mouth. Yes

Attached: 21688546_121298601825803_6299117753504628736_n.jpg (899x1124, 66K)

Well you're completely correct! My friends and I used to call her "Super Head" and she earned that nickname by putting in lots of work! She loved sucking multiple cocks at a time, was her fav and she was way too good. So you do know your cocksuckers.

Attached: 1523722663151.jpg (372x375, 79K)