I DEMAND ALL NFC EAST FANS SUPPORT US ON SUNDAY

I DEMAND ALL NFC EAST FANS SUPPORT US ON SUNDAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31eX6Jayl1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We all did it shamefully for the giants, it's time for them to return the flavor

>FLY EAGLES FLY ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY, FLY EAGLES FLY SCORE A TOUCHDOWN 123, HIT EM LOW HIT EM HIGH WATCH THOSE EAGLES FLY, FLY EAGLES FLY ON THE ROAD to VicTORY
>E-A-G-L-E-S

Why would I root for a loser I already do in the regular season

im not watching because they eagles are in it

>rooting for the losing team
Why?

You can't have it.

>wanting support from Cowboys fans
Shut the fuck up. Though I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the rings counters among them root for the Iggles because they don't want a single coach/qb tandem to pass the entire combined history of the Cowboys in Owls.

>I demand you to root for the losers
Lol

NO. Lord of No Rings

Idk man, Pats traded "us" a franchise QB. Hard to go against them for that alone

Everyone should support the Pats for ending the Seahawks dynasty before it even started.

vikings fan here
u bet i will bud
thanks for coming to my state
hope u enjoy ur stay
nfc fan and proud

lol

Quite embarrassing, I agree

Does anyone actually think the Eagles have a chance and why?

>Eagles squashed the Vikings
>Pats played the Jags close

t. butthurt viqueenfag

Will you guys ever get over it?

>THE SHIT STAINED SHITTY OF FILTHADELPHIA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please don't fuck up like we did

Seeing as we beat you during the season, you can bet your ass I'll be cheering for you to fuck brady up.

As a New York fan overall and a giants fan in particular, I find it nearly impossible to support a Boston team under ay circumstances.

Except for the sweet, sweet owg shtposting following the return of no rings.

are you fucking stupid?

I fucking hate the Eagles. I live on the same street at Doug Pederson's mom and I put a giant Patriots banner out in my yard today. Fuck her, fuck him, and fuck the Eagles.

absolutely based

you explicitly root against the teams in your division faggots. I hope the Bears, Lions and Vikings never win a fucking game ever again if possible

You have the AFCE's instead

please end them, birds

Cowboys fan here putting 1,200$ on the pats

The eagles owl-less jokes shall not end

vikings fan here
the only team i really hate
or used to hate
was the saints
but we got our personal superbowl win this playoffs against them already
so im not too upset anymore
i still root for my nfc and nfc north bros if my team cant do it haha

Fuck. That. The Cowboys, Giants, and Washington can fuck right off and support the Patriots. I don't even want to associate with those scum

No. If the Eagles win the Super Bowl I'm going to have to watch that fucking Jake Elliott kick for the rest of my life and be told how THE EAGLES' MIRACLE VICTORY OVER THE GIANTS LAUNCHED THEM ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FIRST SUPER BOWL

Fuck that noise. [spoiler]But this season was such a huge kick in the balls for the Giants that it almost deserves to end that way.[/spoiler]

Is that how they look at the season in New York? We love the play, and we love Jake the Make, but I don't think there's a soul who defines that play as a launching pad

In my mind, at least.

You could make the argument that the Joe Pisarcik Fumble game was what ended up putting the Dick Vermeil Eagles on the path to their Super Bowl against the Raiders way back when.

This user knows. Hating Philly only makes us stronger.

Pretty much everybody who isn't a faggot is rooting for the Eagles. Not that it matters, the league is going to make sure the Cheaters and King Faggot wins.

Badass kick.

The play that set it up was just as improbable. Apparently I don't have it saved though

They would have had a chance if their lord and Saviour Carson Wentz was at full capacity.

Unfortunately he died for the Eagle's sins in LA

>messing with family
>pissing off Doug
>Giving him bulletin board material
How dumb can you be holy shit thanks user

That just means the Patriots are gonna shit down the eagles throats.

>2013 Season
>Broncos beat Patriots by 2 scores
>Seahawks beat 49ers by less than one
Seattle shits all over the donkeys.

>2015 Season
>Carolina beats arizona by 34(!) points
>Broncos beat Patriots by 2 Points
Broncos shit all over Cardinals in SB

I can't wait for the Jet Sweep quadruple reverse statue of liberty QB sneak

who do I support?

as a neutral who knows nothing about either team

Follow your heart.

Patriots have arguably one of the best quarterback + coach combination in NFL history, if not THE best.
But they have a dirty reputation thanks to some cheating scandals, + being the most bandwagoned team in the history of football.

Meanwhile the Eagles have never won a superbowl but came out on fire this year.
Sadly, their QB got injured just before the playoffs so their backup is playing, and against all odds, they beat both teams they needed to in order to make the superbowl.
However, their fans are kinda shitty too.

The loser of the Super Bowl tends to have a bigger margin of victory in the conference championship. Key word tends.

Patriots. There's nothing worse for banter than a team with a massive drought finally winning a title. The world becomes a little more boring with every drought that ends. Imagine a world where all 32 teams took turns winning the championship. The clockwork nature of the sport would make it boring.

>It's boring if all 32 teams stand a chance at winning the superbowl but it's fun if only 19 do

You're right. Pats need to 8peat.

Heres hoping greatest allies Patriots destory the Shitgles

I respect that foles stepped up when he needed to
I root for the cowboys and loathe the Eagles
But I would prefer having the trophy in our division desubakasempai so go Eagles

Do it for us too

Giants are the one team that shouldn't care about Patriots winning things. In fact, the more they win the better your two owls look.

>Everyone Hates Philadelphia

Fuck the philthyshits

Don't have to convince me

>We all did it shamefully for the giants,

Wouldn't have it any other way

SAK
SHITSCOTT

We all we got. We all we need.

Higher body count:

Eagles victory parade
vs
Eagles lose and get drunk and take to the streets

>Eagles
Hillary
>Pats
Tromp

>Boston

win. did you see the video of them throwing bottles and fighting EACH OTHER after beating the vikings? fucking hilarious

Lions fag here. Doctor prescribed I root for the Patriots for supplemental playoff success

Negative. Root for the underdog. That's you, and that's the Eagles.

No.

Fly Eagles ! It's yearly tradition that i only watch one NFL game and root against the patrishits

oh definitely my dude
it way more exciting when the same team wins the owl over and over and over again

Patriots are ManU
Eagles are uh... Millwall or Leeds

This pattern goes back a long way.

Giants and Ravens Superbowl, the Giants blew out their NFC opponent something like 55-3 while the Ravens just snuck by. Then the Ravens destroyed the Gints in the Owl.

Legit think they have the edge on both sides of the line. It's still a coin toss imo.

GoOoooo BiRddddddddddddddds

>rooting for teams in your own division
Disgusting

This is admittedly problematic.

More problematic: Rooting for the Pats.

>trading the eternity of "no rings lol" and accepting an eternity of insufferable eagles fans because a dynasty that's near its end gets another ring
>using the word problematic
It's time to go back.

Thanks, bird bro, hope Earl gets his deal and Kam comes back next year

Eat shit. I would rather suffer 20 years straight of Patriots than 1 year of you fuckers

>not rooting for a power outage
>not rooting for a hole to punch out of the glass
How about no

youtube.com/watch?v=31eX6Jayl1A

no i will not cheer for the fucking eagles

Redskinsfag here. Am rooting for Iggles.

that explosion of cheering when they bring out the stretcher

>rooting for your rival
Ordinarily no, but the Pats are involved, so yes.

go fuck yourself. im rooting for america’s other team.

Am I wrong if I think it's possible to have a healthy rivalry? I'm a huge Eagles fan but I have friends who are Giants fans and because of that I've always sorta liked the Giants. Plus, Eli is just such a meme it's impossible not to love him. I'm neutral with Washington and admittedly hate the Cowgirls but I'll root for an NFC East team in an owl over the Pats or Steelers any day.

Same. As a cowboys fan I find it embarrassing sharing a division with ringlets losers like yourself.

checked. and same here but opposite. cowboys fan giants are loveable losers the past bunch of years neutral to the redskins and hate yall eagles.

why the fuck would you want any of that trash to support us

they hate us, I hate them, it shouldn't be any other way

The Eagles are legit the better team

>NFC East eating itself

GO PATS GO!!!! GIVING MY POWER TO THE PATRIOTS. NEW ENGLAND HAS CANADA'S SUPPORT!!! EAGLES WILL LOSE, FUCK THE EAGLES, FUCK THE CITY, FUCK THE FANBASE, FUCK YOUR GREASY PHILLY CHEESE STEAKS. PATS WILL WIN AND ALL YOU IGGLES SUPPORTERS WILL CRY. THERE WILL BE COUNTLESS YOUTUBE VIDEOS DISPLAYING YOUR APE-LIKE BEHAVIOUR REACTING TO LOSING AGAINST THE GOAT. ACCEPT IT, PHILLY ALREADY LOST. CAN'T WAIT FOR THOSE YOUTUBE CLIPS, YOUR TEARS WILL BE D E L I C I O U S

no, fuck you op, the only guys i'd root for other than the boyz is the redskins because they're our little imouto
maaaaaaybe the giants if autistic eli is memeing on the patriots again

FUCK THE EAGLES

HOW ‘BOUT THEM COWBOYS

to be fair in football everyone always claps for an injured player when it looks like they'll be ok

>NFC East
niners education folks

Depends on how well tom Brady does.

why can't the rest of the nfl handle even the slightest of banter

lol no

Pussies.

bandwagnin' faggit

Not just the NFC East, either.