Food Stamps

So Sup Forums,

How do people abuse food stamps to buy alcohol and drugs when all they can purchase is food and cooking materials? It's not like they can walk into a store, grab a case of beer and pay for it with food stamps and yet Sup Forums thinks you can buy booze and drugs with stamps. When will this meme end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0aWkcI_F04I
google.com/search?q=bartering&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
wptv.com/news/state/dr-howard-schneider-jacksonville-dentist-accused-of-running-house-of-horrors-agrees-to-quit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b8 thread
they exchange them and sell them to eachother you stupid fuck

>thinks food stamps are actual stamps

stamps + crime. they use the stamps for cheetos and the crime for other things.

A lot of those Indian quicky Marts will give you cash for EBT, because it's the same to a business owner.

This is a distraction.

youtu.be/0aWkcI_F04I

>2016
>being poor

KYS

Alcohol has food value user

I use food stamps, ask me anything

How do you buy beer?

noted.

There are two main ways...
1) straight up fraud, by 'selling' the benefit dollars to an unscrupulous merchant. Basically they 'buy' $10 worth of stuff with benefits, but don't get it. Instead the merchant gives them $5 (or whatever the rate is) cash.
2) Buying stuff that they don't need with the benefits, and then either selling or bartering it.

you don't.

He's right. I used to be involved with that bunch. They pass that shit around. Why does the government have to be responsible for grown ass adults. It should only be the physically and mentally handicapped who receive benefits.

>tfw food stamps don't exist here

I don't drink.

It's impossible to buy it without selling your EBT card and exploiting the system given to you.

Grocery stores, particularly in low income areas, will essentially buy ebt benefits for cash. They get full credit on the ebt, and the people get unrestricted funds for their ebt.

This is of course highly illegal but it happens all the time. Vietnamese market got busted a few years back by me because they got careless and were doing all their credits at the same time.

American on vacation so disregard flag.

Have you ever hold of something called... bartering, OP?

They have EBT cards. They stand out in front of stores and try to offer people to pay for their food with the card then you pay them cash outside the store, at a lot less than what the food is worth. Then they have cash for alcohol/listerine and drugs.

>bartering
do you even know what this word means?

>1) straight up fraud, by 'selling' the benefit dollars to an unscrupulous merchant. Basically they 'buy' $10 worth of stuff with benefits, but don't get it. Instead the merchant gives them $5 (or whatever the rate is) cash.
This user understands how it works. I lived in a black neighborhood and you'd always have niggers hanging out at the nearest grocery store trying to sell their food stamps. (or, at the end of the month, trying to buy them because they sold their earlier in the month and have none left)

>country where welfare queens come from doesn't have food stamps

Lies.

You can just buy food and then trade it. Have you never had a welfare leech try to sell you food outside the supermarket for less than you pay inside? I have. They don't care that they're getting less than 100% conversion, they just want the cash to buy drugs.

I e had a guy offer me 30$ food stamps for 25$ cash. He was in line behi me at ten am with a six pack

dam you guys are fucking stupid.

You just need to find a store willing to accept them and lie on what was purchased and exchanged them for cash or something else. The Feds recently crack down on a major food stamp fraud at a fish market in a flea market near where I lived. What was happening was you pretend to buy fish and they gave you cash. I actually recall visiting that fish market before, it barely even had any fish.

That's a bad deal. The going rate is usually 2:1. 10 dollars of food sells for 5 dollars cash, although it fluctuates depending on how recently payday was.

They do dumbass, is just dont have the same name, and are usually temporary programs

Obviously, you've never been to an inner-city food store where fraud runs rampant.

Oh yeah, you may also be choosing to ignore how many people sell their EBT cards for straight cash at a loss, where they then take that money and blow it on booze, smokes, drugs, etc.

Stupid fucking liberal, just because you choose to remain ignorant of obvious fraud does not mean it doesn't exist. We hear about cases in Milwaukee all the time where ghetto grocers let people buy booze and smokes with EBT but ring them up as something totally different, which goes to show that even the nigs and the store owners are smarter than your average white leftist.

We do have, an politicians usually use them to buy votes

Do you?
google.com/search?q=bartering&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>exchange (goods or services) for other goods or services without using money.
>buy in demand staple items
>trade staple items for booze or drugs
Easy. You never bought an oz. with a bunch of jugs of Tide, brah?

This. I worked at a grocery store for a while when I lived in South Dakota and we called the cops pretty regularly on injuns trying that shit outside the store.

R u a kid, black or dumb?

>people sell their EBT cards
then how do they get the next months money?

Where the fuck do you live nigga? I've never seen em'

>tfw my coworker doesn't tell her wic officer that she recieves bonuses at the job and that the (ex)husband with new masters degree she supposedly is seperated from got a new apartment just down the street from her
>gets $500 free money monthly for her 5+ kids + plus stamps and $10000 a year in tax returns
why are poor people so conniving?

So my family used to run a pawn shop in nigger town. Here's how it happened -
They would wait outside for a white blue collar worker to either pawn or sell some shit to feed his family. They would go to a grocery store and the gibsme would sell his card temporally at a 2:1 exchange rate. Once the items were purchased he would give the card back to the black guy, who was waiting outside in case someone said something like "Why does the name on this card say Dantrella Bo'Qulakcka?" which never once happened. Then darkie would go buy drugs, or (hopefully) some other niggers pawned rims that we were selling at a 200% mark up.

Once again, a naive libcuck is destroyed by reality. What's next OP? Why don't you ask how niggers get guns to shoot each other with when they live in cities where guns are banned?

What's the point of selling your food stamps? You still need food to survive. If you somehow exchange them for alcohol, then you'll have to spend your own money on food.

Ever live in a poor area? On the first of every month I can go and buy food stamps for .70c on the dollar infront of every grocery store.

That's why you suck a dick for a double cheeseburger.

No he didnt. $25 entry is worth like $15 cash. ebt is nothing special to trade $30 for $25 ebt that's just stupid.

There's a black market for Tide. Asians go apeshit for it, but I don't know why.

In a lot of areas, benefits are given out on what is basically a prepaid credit card. You get a new one next month.

They were in most areas, until the mid 80s.

Some folks would rather have booze than food. And it really isn't that hard to scam the system, and get stamps even when you are quite capable of feeding yourself.

thats what the art of mugging is for

Trust me, they don't think that far ahead. Once they can't find food they break into some other niggers house and steal shit to pawn it.

>Go to store with guy who has EBT card
>Get groceries
>Guy with EBT card pays with EBT card
>Give him half of the costs as cash
>Walk out

They live off cheap juice and potatoes near the end of the month.

I used to slang food stamps back in 2004. They accidently put more benefits than they were supposed to on an EBT card i had at the time. Since i'm oldschool, food stamps were sold for 50% cash value. In other words $50 USD got you $100 in food stamps, $500 USD for $1000 in food stamps, etc. This started back when Food Stamps were made out of paper.

Unfortunately I didn't use the cash for alcohol and shit. I used the cash for things i couldn't afford at the time. Now a days 12 years later i hear food stamp recipients are selling their food stamps for more money. Recently some base head try to slang me $200 in food stamps benefits for $150 USD. How fucking times have changed.

How do they get guns?

I live in a pretty shitty neighbor. We usually have the designated "candy lady" the nigletts buy candy slashed down from. Generally, people go to the grocery store, buy goods, and sell them in either their neighborhood or in front of the store heavily discounted. It isn't a 1:1 ratio for SNAP to cash, much lower, but you can still monetize it.

Also, there are food banks and other charities that will give you free food too.

Jesus Christ, this thread perfectly represents Sup Forumss knowledge.

They bring 2 shopping carts in the store, 1 for ebt food, and the other for unqualified items (alcohol)
They buy everything they need with stamps, and save the rest of their money from hustling to buy alcohol.
It's quite simple but Sup Forums is absolutely retarded.

That's what soup kitchens are for.

They steal them.

>buy food for someone else with your card
>they give you cash
>you buy heroin

My junkie ex did shit like this all the time

Imagine a family of 4, 3 niglets in school getting free lunch and backpacks of food for the weekend. The mammy going to the food bank for unlimited free food. Some jew offers you $400 for your $550 in benefits

Was it good heroin?

I couldn't tell you, alcohol was always my vice

Some states have EBT cards that neetbux are also loaded onto along with food stamps

>Be me
>Have food stamps
>Stand near self-checkout
>Look for my mark
>Offer to purchase food for 2/3rd's the price for cash
>Now I have about $50 to get buy some beer
pretty nigger tier but whatevs

Once your hooked, any kind of heroin is good heroin. Ex junkie here. AMA

They buy food and cooking material with food stamps and booze and other useless shit with their cash.

t. Cashier in coontown

I got a part time job at McDonald's and quit after my first pay check just so I can use the paystub to get food bank baskets. They are pretty decent and actually have lots of fresh produce.

They either sell the goods directly, this is often done with high end baby formula with WIC and with whatever for food stamps. Or they find someone looking to get food for cheap and offer them the a transaction of say, $100 off the EBT card for 60 bucks in cash. The person goes in and goes shopping, then returns the card after the purchase.

How long are your track marks?

mostly Hispanics tend to fill barrels together and send them to the mother land to sell.

How'd you get clean? I'm still in touch with her and would like to pass some information along.

>Ey, my nigga....sniff....I can pay for your groceries, nigga if you get me a case of Colt .45
You get him the liquor
>Ey, thanks, nigga. You a real brother
You refuse
>Racis muthafuga

That makes sense, though. If your country doesn't have welfare but you absolutely hate working, you are going to expat to a nation where you can welfare leech.

Depending on who you sell them to, you usually give the card to someone and they give you half the value in cash. Most bodegas and other shady places that buy them will ring up a "general goods" type item priced at a custom value so the payment goes through their system, then they give the customer cash out of the register. It's not a very good hustle honestly, just sell drugs instead.

sheltered baby doesn't understand how people abuse government aid

niggas and drug users sell their food stamp cards to other poorfags in exchange for cash
???
profit!

By the way, low-class scum abusing government entitlements isn't a meme you stupid newfriend.

when will newfriends stop pretending they know how Sup Forums operates and just fucking lurk more?

There's something called SAGA, which is supplemental cash. $55 a month that you can take out of any ATM. You need to have under $250 worth of assets to qualify.

>get $200 in food stamps
>sell them for an average value of $0.50 on the dollar
>you get $100 for booze and drugs
>buyer gets $200 worth of fod for $100

source: grew up poor

>the nigs and the store owners are smarter than your average white leftist
fucking this

EBT is a pretty efficient program. The estimate for total amount of benefits diverted to the black market is around 1.3%.

>tfw from Lake Andes

IF you want to talk fraud, check out medicare/medicaid. This guy is accused of defrauding medicaid out of millions by performing unnecessary dental work because he's a sadist who enjoys causing children pain. He's also a Jew, surprised?

wptv.com/news/state/dr-howard-schneider-jacksonville-dentist-accused-of-running-house-of-horrors-agrees-to-quit

Just another reason why we need IQ-proportionate vote. However, it could also be that the people who do the scams are incentivized to put a bit of thought into the system, while lefties are only able to feel good about themselves if they ignore the practical effects of their systems. This is why we need to make incentives inherent in the preformance of our vanguards. Communism assigned their vangaurds based solely on agreement with ideology, and so they starved. If we assign our vanguards because of intelligence and incentives, there is nothing we can't do.

>capitalism is bad

Found the cuck.

>How do people abuse food stamps to buy alcohol and drugs when all they can purchase is food and cooking materials?

Ask my mom. She does it all the time.

they do, the thing is it's temporary and the money that is supposed to fund these programs is stolen by the politicians

>dude it is money operation and stuff so we need to say that it is the good thing
>even if it is the bad thing
Fraud is always wrong. We need to end fraud in every respect of society, in welfare or in dentistry.

I work as a cashier, it is easy. They give each other their ebt cards and exchange them for cash.

Most fags who get food stamps lie about their currency. My mom claims she gets 1000$ winnings a lot from playing darts but also claims she's gotta live on child support and food stamps because she has no money. It's ridiculous cucks like her should be killed. I don't care how redpilled she is, she's just mooching off my dad and the government.

California marijuana dispensaries have signs on them saying "We Accept EBT." You must be living somewhere much less degenerate, OP.

thats cause EBT=/=food stamps. EBT also covers cash assistance which is usable pretty much anywhere.

>70 cents on the dollar
Nigga you better be getting 50. cents on the dollar.
You're getting ripped off.

fucking indians trade money for food stamps at their gas stations
they simply go to their mom's house

bigger demand nowadays. what with nafta and millions of mexicans killing wages
source?

My parents are drug dealer pieces off shit, they sell drugs for food stamps.

>destitute addict needs drugs
>already spent govt money on vices, only has govt food allowance
>goes to "trusted" drug dealer
>offers dealer use of food stamp card in exchange for drugs
>dealer goes and buys food with govt money that was traded for drugs
>comes home with food and gives destitute drug addict their drugs

My parents would do it 2 to 1, so $2 foodstamps for every actual dollar the drugs sold for.

a funny thing is that my parents along with most other dealers and drug addicts in my neighborhood had Govt entitlements as their only official income source. So the dealers would get a Disability check(for a bogus condition or even from fucking drug abuse) or welfare check every month and buy drugs with it, then they would sell these drugs to the addicts who paid with disability or welfare or food stamp money from the govt. Its this weird chain where the Govt is throwing money at lazy retards who throw it at street drug dealers who in turn throw it at higher level dealers and eventually the money ends up in the hands of organized crime leaders.

Defrauding disability is probably one of the most difficult things to do for the amount of money you get back. The appeals process can drag on for years until you finally get a hearing, and even if you do the approval rate is only around 40% on average. In my state it's 32%. If you have the patience to wait 2 years with no income for a 40% chance of getting $773 a month you should just sell drugs.

This. just finally got on disability. took over 2 years and dont even get what a min wage worker would.

They use the money they save on not paying for necessities on booze and drugs

Think, stop trying to be a smug asshole with your hahaha Sup Forums BEE TEE EF OH and try and see where we're coming from

How exactly does one sell drugs?

Use propublica to find a doctor with a high amount of medicaid claims for for xanax or adderall in your area, claim symptoms of panic attacks/add, get prescribed drugs, sell to niggers(and probably get robbed)

What if I want to keep the adderall instead? Which is worth more? Adderall or xanax?

I had a tranny neighbor get disability for being a tranny essentially. "Anxiety"

He's in jail now for slinging meth

My parents did it and I knew plenty of others in the ghetto who did as well. You have no idea how lazy and maladjusted these people are, the promise of a tiny bit of free money for life is more attractive than any sort of actual paid labor.
They can also pass as "disabled" because of their drug abuse, the drugs will physically and mentally fuck them to the point where they actually couldnt work when they see the Social Security doctors. This isnt an actual medical condition though, its self inflicted and would fix itself pretty fucking quick if they stopped taking addictive poisons every few hours.