Help me fellas. Had a political discussion with my gf. She's a lib. I'm not

Help me fellas. Had a political discussion with my gf. She's a lib. I'm not.

>BLM
>She calls me "privileged white male"
>I state studies, facts, numbers disproving mass racism
>She gets upset
>1 in 5 Women raped
>I refer to study as inaccurate and cite reasons why
>She starts crying
>Asks me if I'm afraid of being raped, groped, or cat called when I leave the house
>I say "no"
>Ask her if she is
>She says "of course not"
>mfw

tl;dr
How do I red pill my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing?

your thread is bad and you should feel bad. also, post her tits.

You don't.

>I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a woman.

t. thomas jefferson

It's too late. She was indoctrinated from childhood.
Unless you break her.

Just break up and move on. We say this shit every single time.

Now shit your little bitch mouth and get back to the happening

>arguing with women

consider yourself lucky that you have a GF willing to be with you, expecting a liberal female to change sides would be the equivalent of talking to a wall and expecting a repose. it aint happening.

What race is she?

White. Her Great Uncle was killed by the allies at the Battle of the Bulge.

Leave the house and don't come back until you have a gf worth your time
Protip liberals aren't people your relationship is bestiality

>gf
off this board

Back to Sup Forums

Keep debating her. List your points. Pull up actual studies.
Sometimes it's not enough for you alone.

Get her to sit down with you and perhaps listen to a short video. Stefan Molyneux? Sargon of Akkad?
I mention Sargon because he's release a few recent videos deconstructing BLM and BLM apologists that are simple enough to potentially convince her.

>privileged white male
She doesn't respect you, why are you with her?

Break up with her and when she asks why tell her it's because she's a text book racist. Reference how the media is sympathizing with a terrorist group like BLM who has supporters that want to "kill white people". Tell her her attitude towards your which is racist and sexist, would be like you supporting and not caring if she is unsafe walking home because of her gender. Call her a privileged white girl.

Find a better woman, dumbass.

Sargon is purple pilled

>She says "of course not"

isnt that her admitting shes not underprivileged if shes not scared?

Classical Liberals are alright for me.

You need a stepping stone regardless before you convince someone to start leaning right.

Kill yourself, you pathetic subhuman nu-male cuck. I hope your SJW landwhale "gf" dumps you and goes to fuck a nigger and becomes a blacked single mom.

Still better than living with a numale cuck like you.

If you hit her with facts and she cries, it'll seem bad at first but she'll think about it a lot and come to reason as long as she isn't a dummy. I've been with my gf for 3+ years. She's smart, but was dangerously on the side of SJW when we met. After 3 years of getting her ass torn up with logic (and getting dat strong dick game), she's become redpilled as fuck. It's a long process, but worth it if she's intelligent.

You're from Slovakia. lulz.

It doesn't fucking matter.
These fucks think huffingtonpost, washington post, and the blm website are all credible sources and should be taken seriously.

Power of memes will help you!. Show her funny pictures, greentexting, tfw memes and she will take the pill

dont bother bro, either put up with her lib shit or break up with her

if you try to redpill her she will eventually break up with you and probably tell all her friends that you're a nazi too

He's awful because he is pseudo intellectual and over-rationalizes things

Not necessarily. His values have merit, and his points are almost always well-supported.

Yes, I'm not a numale cuck who has to date an SJW landwhale. In fact, we don't have any socjus women, or landwhales to begin with.

That the best you can do, numale cuck?

>Stefan

don't do this, she'll think your crazy

strart by redpilling her about Islam, this video and the pew polls are a good start
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

then try to get her into some soft nationalism by talking about the importance of cultural and ethnic diversity, and ig you manage that, honestly once you get into nationalism the ride never ends

She's a size 4. So yeah, not really a land whale. Also, is it hard to go to a river to get your water?

Um...

fuck off?

*you're
*start
*if

He is your typical pseudo-intellectual left-winger, they rationalize things that are fundamentally retarded. He has an obvious left-wing bias when discussing topics, and will cherry pick anything that strings together his lefty utopian narrative.

be the kind of guy she wants to impress. She has to respect you as a man, so you have to be a very dominant figure in the relationship.

If she doesn't adopt your opinions, you're a disposable accessory boyfriend to her.

If she's crying, that means she's breaking: don't be afraid of driving her to tears as many times as it takes, and remain calm and dominant every single time.

Women like to use their tears to manipulate people - as we all know - but if you don't give into their bullshit without getting violent about it, you will see that their personality is generally weak enough to be bent through asserting yourself to the point where eventually they will follow your every opinion in an almost sheepish fashion, especially when you're in a relationship.

You just have to carefully choose one of his videos.

>withdrawing
Damn son, our founding father never pulled out? That's crazy.

Example literally where?
He tends to defend more right-wing ideals nowadays through his Classical Liberal perspective.
Far from 'lefty utopian narrative'

I have no idea what a size 4 means, nor do I care, but you said "not really" which means she's "just" overweight (by American standards) = obese by the rest of the world.

>Also, is it hard to go to a river to get your water?
I wouldn't know, we actually have functional first world plumbing unlike you.

Desperate nu male cuck can't even defend his nonexistent manliness so he's trying to come up with memes about a country with none.

well some videos from a couple of months ago could work, but nothing that has anything to do with some races being naturally smarter than others

You're going to find yourself arrested and charged with rape real soon from allegations she'll make. Good luck with that OP.

I'll show her a battle of the bulge; what's her number?

Why are you even dating this insufferable cunt? Not even the hottest woman on earth would be worth that shit. I broke up with my gf the moment I found out she voted for Bernie Sanders, and she's now probably living off someone's couch and sucking cock for a living because she had no job(of course) and basically leeched off me.

Yeah leaning less left now, but still purple pilled

let them starve :))

>How do I red pill my gf?
Pay a black guy to rape her. Then pay him to rape you, too.

Fuck these stupid-ass threads.

Looks like the cuck is gone. Guess I bullied him into suicide =(

As soon as she called you a privileged white male you should have used said privilege to leave her ass.

>I state studies, facts, numbers disproving mass racism
You sound like a fun date.

Clearly you've never had a girlfriend before if you don't know how fierce arguments can get.

Why'd you guys have to break up with the Czechbros?

Of course not. Why do you think Monticello never stopped churning out little mulatto chitlins?

>slovakia
>first world anything

Oh that is just rich. Unlike your shithole country.

Why did you get into a relationship with someone you're not on the same page with? I would never date a girl that doesn't at least have similar values as me.
I could never connect with and fall in love with girl like you're describing.

>How do I red pill my gf?

you don't, you either find common ground or just dump her

>She calls me "privileged white male"
and you're still dating her why?

Because they are too German, so they dislike our extra Slavness. So they get to have their better economy & industry while we get to have our better women.

Top kek. I literally have a 100 Gbps optical fibre Internet for less than what you pay for your 512 Kbps connection. You can't even flush toilet paper in some places in America because of how shit your plumbing is. You get shot by niggers all the time and can't do shit about it, whereas if a Gypsy tries to do anything against whites here, their entire village gets beat the fuck out by the police. Half your women are fucking obese, and half of the other half are fugly, and most of them are SJWs, and they still fuck niggers over numale cucks like you.

Literally the only thing USA has that we don't (and I want, you can keep the niggers and SJWs) is the right to bear arms, just because I'd like to be ready for the hordes of Western cucks trying to climb the Wall when Sharia comes full in effect in their countries.

Step 1) dump the bitch
Step 2) man up and learn to take charge of the next bow-legged whore who allows you to shove your tiny flaccid cock into her hairy hatchet wound
Step 3) quit being such a fag man

Help me fellas. Had a political discussion with my gf.

>typical female shit
>typical female shit
>typical female shit
>moar typical female shit
>tl;dr typical female shit
>the usual typical female shit

How do I red pill my gf?

Slowly.
Show her some videos of black people in their natural habitat/nature. Most of them only see the facade put on in public and the media. Girls do not do well with logic, they are more emotional. Visual's are much better.
She will come around.

>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

fake