Hey Sup Forums, am I being too harsh...

Hey Sup Forums, am I being too harsh? I’ve been seeing this girl for the past few months and until earlier it was going just fine. She came over and told me that she loves spending time with me and I’m the best she’s ever had, only guy that has made her cum etc. but that she wants to be able to flirt/fool around with other people without feeling guilty. I told her to choose one and she’s obviously hurt and is trying to convince me otherwise but under no circumstances am I cucking myself.
What would you do in this situation?
>pic related

Attached: A513D311-47CD-4AA0-AA02-2016229EFEFE.jpg (1039x1502, 433K)

Listen my nigga. Don’t let her pull you into a gay 3som.

The walls are breathing, I see green letters in my peripherals. The physical headrush has dissipated and now I’m hungry. Something smells bad.

Send a long text detailing how you care, and if things can’t be solid between the two of you, then it would be better to remain friends. Likely friendship will eventually die out if she chooses the latter.

or

Be cuck.

Do what's best for you! I tried that shit - she found someone - I didn't. Messed me up when she fucked another guy. Couldn't get past it. Helped lead to break a up. Ps she doesn't look special - you could do better - especially when she wants other people too

Ur a fagg man dont fall for her just fuck her as much as u can it's nice an open relationship u get to fuck other girls too maybe a 3some have some fun with ur life man dont be an incel

Attached: 1551322894613.png (348x355, 175K)

its her way of letting you down easy, she is not yours, she wants to fuck other people, she is just being a discrete slut/whore, but i bet she is not discrete enough and some people know what a slut/whore she really is

Imagine actually believing this

not all incels are incels, some are MGTOW, we choose to not have relationships with women

i can if i wanted but i dont want it and will kick their asses if they annoy me with it

damn user, you actually said exactly the right thing

If you aren't enough for her, then obv it's her fault for being greedy. You can't say stuff like you're the best AND want side action. Know your worth player cause bitches and thots ain't shit. Yes it sucks to be alone but what's worse is being stuck with someone that doesn't value you.

Imagine being blind to the horrible feminist toxicity that has single handledly targeted a specific race/sex and fed poison to many mother's/women in loving relationships telling them they deserve better which causes fighting/divorces when in reality most were in perfectly normal situations that could easily be solved by actually talking.

Pateto potato an incel is an incel I have a girl I fuck she does everything i ask so ik dont give a fucking fuck what she does after she goes away as long as she showers I fuck other girls too and soon will fuck them both together

Attached: 1571453945416.jpg (320x306, 31K)

>He's probably right ya know

She doesn't want to be tied down but she likes OP enough to keep going back. She wants her cake and to eat it too, which is fine, if OP is comfortable with being in an open relationship. If not, then don't play along.

Attached: 1549846707543.gif (300x169, 383K)

i would not play along with such a scenario,

i would kick her ass and toss all her stuff in the dumpster, and if she ever shows up at my house again i would kick her ass again

same xd

Internet tough guy here

Attached: 1546514565576.gif (450x253, 651K)

depends, can you do the same?

yes: sure

no: dump that thot

Say “no”

Break up with her. You probably don’t engage her mentally because it is obvious you have a lower than average IQ. She just wants to keep you around as her dildo till she can find someone that can do both.

Find another bohemian wannabe, pseudo hippie chick to stick your dick in.