Is there a worse company than Apple?

Is there a worse company than Apple?

>Sells over priced/under powered shit
>Doesn't test any of their shit they sell
>Anti Freedom of Speech
>Their fans do nothing but praise the company, and go ape shit when some criticism comes towards their holy company.
>Allows didly-dick for customization on their devices.
Fuck you Apple. Maybe EA is worse, but everyone complains about EA.

Attached: apple-logo.png (960x540, 3K)

they arent bad at all
they are there to make money

why would they make anything better when it's good enough to sell

Apple is actually a great company if you measure them by success. That being said, I hate the consumers and have always hater their products.

>Is there a worse company than Apple?
google

Attached: 1552761846020.jpg (637x637, 66K)

>sells a monitor stand for $999 that is made out of plastic

people buy it

Attached: Soy wojak.jpg (960x492, 114K)

this

also youtube is getting up there

> Is there a worse company than Apple?

Krupp munitions? sold weapons to both sides in the Great War.

they did try to make it out of human shit but it kept breaking.

but its not plastic?

wow a company does what every other company does you have such an original opinion

youtube is google stupid

>best SOC in the mobile industry
>underpowered
OMEGALUL

don't even bother replying to this thread, op is just a poor child

they can rape every small child in asia that build their shit, i don't care. my stocks are happy.
literally living the 'hooker with a penis' song

no, google and youtube are separate entities owned by the same conglomerate (alphabet)

youtube also is run by a completely separate chain of command with youtube being headed by Susan Wojcicki and google being run by
Sundar Pichai.

IDK. Remember when BP nearly killed an ecosystem with their negligent oil spill or when Walmart was caught sourcing child labor for their goods? Those seem pretty bad.

Their software and hardware is so tightly integrated, when they finally EOL a product, its useless. I can still install Windows 7 on a PC that is 15 years old. Apples are junk after 8 years.

so what happens Jan. 14, 2020?

Because people buy it. You’re just mad that you can’t do the same thing.

some would argue the best macs are 5-8+ years old as they are still end user serviceable and upgradable.

Youtube is owned by google retard

Maybe overpriced but Apple products work practically flawlessly. Suspect that you are too poor to afford them.

If i am spending $1000 on a laptop, that laptop better be either
A) Indestructible
B) Able to run AAA games 4k 60fps
or C) Not be made of shitty cheap plastic and aluminum. Apple's laptops can do none of those things

Mindgeek real shit

Attached: r827.jpg (148x131, 3K)

im not spending $1k on a shitty cheap computer monitor. And yeah i dont buy it because it's over priced

I'm pretty sure a 1k$ pc laptop can't do those things either

well join the rest of the mac users, because they don't buy that monitor either

Im not wealthy, but im not poor either, i can afford modern luxuries but im not big on wasting money. apple fans just back up all criticisms with "haha you're just poor kid"

apple can do whatever it wants. only children care about fucking EA... the fuck?

i would say, however, that apple is really not about innovation. at least EA has computer science graduates that come with innovation to some degree. apple's veteran PhDs brought it up to actually use unix--which i can read the source code of and understand after 2 years of computer science--but still, they're lame and will never get microsoft in bed with them while microsoft will soon simply have ubuntu built in as a shortcut. it's been there for half a decade, but soon it'll be fully customizable as a GUI desktop in a window.

> Apple products work practically flawlessly

>it works when i don't try to do anything to it that would make it interesting, functioning or fix if if something breaks
>the screen's cracked but it's fine, its to much to fix it i'll just spend a months salary to buy a new one
>yeah it's broken, but apple said nothing can be done about the small crack in the screen that is only held on with regular addhesives that can be undone with heat and that "independent repair bad"

>why would i ever go against my over lords that have no interest in how it's consumers feel.
>the headphone jack was usless any ways. i know i spent $1.000 on this phone and that i now have to spend another $60 on the dongle to make it so i can use the ear buds i bought for $50 to actually work but it's fine. i have no idea of how to manage money properly.

don't even get me started on apples "revolutionary, never before seen" technology that other phone brands have had for years

Inside info suggests that they contain 2% ground up nigger. You know cuz BLM.