xth for coke

checked

6rd for Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr

Why is Irvin Fryar smiling?

1st for Nick Foles.

That's bruce irvin, user

>bettors placing multi million dollar bets for the eagles
>Eagles losing

Y'all know the eagles are winning but by how much is the question.

stop

Eagles will lose by 2

You now remember the time that Doug Pederson said the 2017 Eagles were more talented than the 1996 Packers

well, they DID beat the pats

you stop fucking impersonator

How come Chris Long is good at football? I thought people with crippling white guilt weren't good at anything.

Because his dad is a HOFer

Ill bite your dick off.

Chris Long is a solid player I wish we kept

It's literally in his genes.

but NFL players don't wear genes

even Belichick said he fits better with the Eagles
>who is Drew Brees

imagine being so insufferable that you use any chance you get to say aha fuck white ppl ecksdee while still being white.

>>who is Drew Brees
he's the saints QB

>tfw no HOF DE

What are you even talking about?

>across the board picks of 6th seed Falcons and 2nd seed Vikings to beat the 1st seed Eagles
>why they calling themselves underdogs durr they were 13-3, we believed in them this whole time I swear

>not putting the subject in the subject field
>'JAC'

I can tell you really are police, OP, because you like to fuck up black people things.

>Don't know that feel

pls come back for one more season Pep

>she said "Who is Drew Brees?"
I gave her an answer, man

>We're gonna dethrone that pretty boy bum Tom Brady. That's right, I'm guaranteeing the Eagles win the Super Bowl in 6 days.

Fuck off Namath, you played for the other green team

Better in your stacked rotation yeah. Still would be an upgrade over our current #2

whats with those goofy shades

>they aren't underdogs anymore
>now "how can the Eagles beat Tom Brady, and do they have a chance?" segment #266686

it's just a better scheme fit imo. you're right that he totally profits from playing fewer snaps with better guys, but he's valuable.

the shades are Ajayi's

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

They're Ajayi's. He's British.

I didn't provide you a link

>linking political causes to football teams
this is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen, but the pats are pretty much guaranteed to win with that awful officiating, so it works kind of like the Trump victory.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

nice dubs

>He's British
mein neger

>awful officiating
as in the media throwing flags at trump and ignoring hillary playing with 12 hitmen on the field?

I'm not on Sup Forums's side of anything but SJWs unironically need to be thrown in a gas chamber for the good of society.

>Jason Kelce referred to Minnesota as the "Land of Salt"
I really need that Jason kelce gif from the snow bowl right now

I don't like the 49ers

twitter.com/JamieApody/status/958183743621160960

>Singling out Hillary anytime Trump is mentioned

this is how dumb conservitards cope with having an awful crook as a choice. Both Hillary and Trump were very bad choices, and Sanders was and still is bordering incompetent at the post. American public got fucked hard this election and it's because both parties are bloated, disgusting appendages housing nepotism and graff.

>I hate the Eagles so much that racism should continue
I don't even know what to say to you, user.

>still better than Hillary
This, roughly translated, reads as "Trump is a total shitbird racist idiot, but at least he's not a girl."

Just mentally wordfilter that in and it makes more sense.

graft, i'm drunk as fuck

THEY CALLED ME MR. GLASS

>booing the cheerleaders
Embarrassing desu.

>conservitards
>anyone anti-shillary is a rino
back to rebbit you go before the horseshoe theory starts.

only a real MAGA retard would jump out at the mention of Trump with some immediate Shillary hate. Why don't you screech some more about bengazi Travis? I'm sure it'll bring 6 of your teeth back and the still-born fetus child that you pulled out of your little sister's snatch

Why?

twitter.com/SBNation/status/958175034094358528

>you can mention trump but you're not allowed to talk down madam president!
Sure pal.

just a coincidence

>Super Bowl comeback
>Coming back by 48-3 points in the 4th quarter of the last two games
>Mfw Iggles have a comfy lead the entire game and start celebrating prematurely, right before getting the knife stuck deep in their heart in the final 3 minutes

I like the 49ers

It seems that 31 points is what qualifies as comfy for the Eagles. The single greatest comeback in NFL history is 28 points.

So who else is ready for the ultimate OWG thread when the iggles lose the owl?

Against Case Keenum turnover artist and a defense that does not make adjustments

>Barely beat the Giants
>Barely beat the Raiders
>Barely beat the Falcons
>Lost to the Cowboys

>In the Super Bowl

3 of those teams have good OLs

What’s up with all these rookie running back being elite as fuck

>turnover artist
>only 8 turnovers all year
>5 of them in 2 games

>absolute shit
>ultimate chokers
>literal trash
>cowcucks
Yeah, Some elite teams there, if the eagles can beat them, surely they will BTFO the pats

There are two teams to have appeared in multiple Super Bowls and not have an interception. One of them is in this game.

>>Lost to the Cowboys
While playing backups.

>Barely beat the Buccaneers
>Lost to the Panthers
>Lost to the Dolphins

Nick Foles interview about the Super Bowl he was stuttering, "Uh, yeah um, I've never actually been to a Super Bowl, and it's pretty crazy, and I just hope I, uh, do a good job for the team, and it'll definitely be tough"

Sounds like the lights might be a little too bright for this kid

But that sounds like every press conference he's ever had. I don't worry about Foles. No doubt in my mind he's going to play really well Sunday. None of this is a fluke. Just like 2013 wasn't a fluke. Give him weapons, give him time and he'll perform at a high level. He's put together too many games in his career for it to be a mirage. And he wins. He's 18-5 as the Eagles' starter since 2014 when he plays more than a quarter. That doesn't just happen. It's no accident. He can play.

There are three active players in the NFL who have played on the same team as Jerry Rice. Can you name them?

That's how most of Nick's press conferences are.

He's never shyed away from the spotlight in big games

Tom Brady interview about the Super Bowl he was stuttering, "Uh, yeah um, I've never actually had, uh, sexual relations with my wife, and it's pretty crazy, and I just hope the person that does, uh, does a good job at pleasing her, and it'll definitely be good our relationship"

Sounds like the lights might be a little too bright for this cuck

He can play but he's inconsistent that's why he was a backup before the 2013 season and after it

Before the 2013 season? You mean when Vick was the starter and he was a rookie? Fuck out of here.

Injuries derailed his 2014, and then he played for Jeff Fisher. It's really not fair to call him inconsistent, when not even Tom brady could survive Jeff Fisher

Name by R&B Trio

Donnie Jones

He's one of them.

If the Eagles win the Super Bowl, you fuckers had better take a replica Lombardi Trophy and place it on Jerome Brown's grave.

Bring it home for Jerome

and make a nother for Buddy.

>Human encyclopedia of knowledge reading defenses and spends sometimes 4-5 hours a day watching film on every possible outcome and what to do in every scenario, more experience playing in and winning Super Bowls than any player living or dead
>vs "Close my eyes and chuck it deep the backup boy"

oooohhh this is going to be good.

The above posts pretends that Nick Foles isn't a film junkie

>Tom Brady and an adoring fan

>>"Close my eyes and chuck it deep the backup boy"
>no first time super bowl quarterback has ever won a super bowl against a super bowl veteran quarterback

>"I seriously thought about retiring"
>film junkie

Chuck it deep kid isn't a film junkie nor does he have the heart for this game

How many points should the Eagles be gifted to feel like they have Hope before Brady takes it away?

Buddy got his Super Bowl with the Bears though.

>"I seriously thought about retiring"
aka "I just played for Jeff Fisher"
Come up with an argument next time

I give Foles a pretty good shot he can definitely play but the Iggles really pulled out all the memes they could in that Falcons game and were on the cusp of losing several times, they didn't really impress me in that game

I'm really expecting the Iggles to perform as well as the Titans did vs New England honestly

who are the other two

1. Foles was a Rookie in 2012
2. He was the starter in 2014
3. He was traded after the season

>MUH BRADEE
>MUH BELICHUCK
>MUH GRONK

>I'm really expecting the Iggles to perform as well as the Titans did vs New England honestly
The Eagles have better talent are better coached and better schemes