periscope.tv/w/1ynJOzQajPZGR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO, I'm in control.
youtu.be/x84cm8djHsw

>Balding as fuck

clearly not in control.

Is it over for real?

Pretty much.

Erdogan is safely back in Turkey and is about to give a press conference.

There may be a few stragglers, but they're gonna be cleared out soon.

Damn I was hoping for a bigger happening.

I'm just gonna leave this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=EQaCdUJAXe0

Well he basically said this was an act of treason and there will be a heavy price. I am assuming mass executions.

You can jerk around the erdogan

Army gonna be cleansed out.

They blew it.

It's not even close to over

I can't help but think about TDKR
>I gotta speak to the people. I gotta get in front of a camera
>No. They'll kill you the second you show your face.

It's over. Mass reports of numbers of rebellious soldiers were handing their weapons over to the police forces.

how does a military lose to cucktier police forces

Source?

Very small amounts of troops actually support the coup.

rt.com/news/351407-istanbul-army-protesters-clashes/

Doubtful
Was rushed off his plane and hid
Houdini act
Only Civvies protecting him who the fuck knows where.

Will be dragged through the streets like Gaddhafi

Over as fuck. Now we get to see what erdogan will do to them

>police
lol no
the brave upstanding citizens are the real heroes

How? Turkey's eliminated death penalty under all circumstances, comprised crimes in time of war, under the European Convention for Human Rights

>European Convention for Human Rights

Nice joke.

They'll probably just 'disappear' and never be heard from again.

>the brave upstanding citizens

TOP KEK

More like brainwashed primitive muslims.

>More like brainwashed primitive muslims.

A serb calling someone else a brainwashed primitive. The irony is killing me.

I guess that can be done for all the regular Joes, what do with the known top officials, they can't just disappear without creating suspects

>see flag
ipinion discarded

How much soldiers took part in the coup? It looks like there weren't more than a hundred.

Dumb murricunt being dumb is nothing new, educate yourself, OH WAIT.

Џaбe ти EУ кaд cи и дaљe зaтyцaн и живиш y дeвeдeceтимa. Ћиpилицa јe тy зa eкcтpa тpигep.

See:

Probably. 30 surrendered their weapons a while ago and now even more are being arrested.

Shit is over.

I really wonder how does it feel to be so close-minded and just plain stupid?

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

See:

My point exactly.

OH MY GOD

WHAT THE FUCK DID U SAY????????????

MFW HE CAN'T EVEN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE

>DŽabe ti EU kad ci i dalje zatycan i živiš y devedecetima. Ćipilica je ty za ekctpa tpigep.

Get a better fucking keyboard

With half of his army against him? With the whole parliament being held ransom? Yeah nah.

Even then he's a muslim lover faggot. The worse it gets for him the better for the west.

>With half of his army against him?
LOL

I wouldn't even say it's 5% of the army that's against him at this point.

>mfw he doesnt get a joke

No, 90% of the army supports him, only 10% in istanbul and ankara were against. istanbul forces have now been totally crushed, he will finish ankara soon.

Unless he has

This.

For this coup to be successful, it needed to be bigger, faster, and more widespread. The fact that he was able to get Istanbul back so fast shows how weak and disorganized they were.

By tomorrow it'll all be cleaned up.

Do you feel in charge?

im just upset more roaches didnt die

ISIS has taken over turkey.

now this pig will """"cleanse"""" the military once and for all.

its over.
we, the west, have lost.
hillary and sorors have made there move.

now turk army is destroyed. btfo forever after he purges them all and installs more of his ISIS radical imam niggers.

now theres no way to stop ISIS from flooding every where. they moved freely before, imagine now.

theres nothing left .

might as well end it guys.

anyone with enough balls and ammo should just storm full force dc. fuck em. i cant of course im to cucked and i live in a declawed no gun state run by them.

you dixie homos should rise up now, before we have a """coup""""

wow way to give up

did the americans give up when the german bombed pearl harbor? no they didnt

youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

Are you seriously this fucking naive? Damn no wonder you are cucks for refugees and islam.

You mix up Germany and Austria

Cool defeatist attitude

Daily reminder that the Kemalists attempting the coup are RIGHT-WING nationalists, they're just not islamists like Erdogan's posse. The kurds and other scum are neo-commies and have little to nothing to do with what's going on now.

This coup failing, if it does, is bad for everyone in Europe. It means Turkey's absolutely nonsensical position on the Syria war will continue. It means that the odd flavor of religious policies will continue. It means that the centralization of power to islamists will continue. It likely also means that most of the Kemalists from the army will be purged. The connections that bind Turkey to West will be done away with.

Anyone have one of those JUST edits for Erdogon? I think they're from a few months ago.

HOLY SHIT!! HE'S OUT FOR REVENGE!!

Finnbro who's that plastic fantasic qt you posted?

F

They are reporting he fled the country after his speech at the airport an hour ago.

Sounds like the situation is fucked user.

Pretty based tbqh

No he will do something to make an example of the people who tried to fight which will spark a massive uprising. Surprisingly most of the people in Turkey didn't even know about the Coupe. I'm sure when they find out they'll either let him completely ass rape them or they'll essentially become livid and fuck his roach ass back.

H-HE'S TOO FAST!

Whats a Kemalist?

And who's the Coitus Countess?

Please read some news and educate yourself. This was no kemalist coup, nor secular coup. Its a coup planned by fetullah gulen. Google gulen movement. This coup is bad for everyone, fuck that cult, its worse than erdogan. I speak from experience, the gulen movement kidnaps kids and brainwash them into some really twisted islamic ideology which is all a cult basically.

Why are americans always the ones that make these threads?

Fucking west supporting Muslim president...

anything that shows that even the most secular muslims on the planet are not safe is a vision of the future and i encourage any and all examples

I think Erdogan is a pretty cool guy. eh crushes coups and doesn't afraid of anything

Except he just lost the airport in Istanbul, where he was gathering a mob.

Probably in the basement now, hiding.

gülenshills BTFO

How can one man be so based

He's giving a press conference from turkforce one, he's not even at the seat of his country's government. He's in control of nothing right now.

FOX NEWS REPORTING MILITARY HAS TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY !!

one day gents

one day

youtube.com/watch?v=SvIUyWt7KEk

>they thought he is gaddafi, saddam or some shit

LEL

Someone who subscribes to the political ideology of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

It's basically secular Turkish nationalism.

You just know that if the coup fails, General Baba will be fleeing the country in that vehicle too.

Hey what state you from?

Haha yeah they should support the other guys who.... are also Muslim, idiot.

It's got an old man with medal from Cyprus turkish republic in it

>US education
The coup is secular. They want separation of State and Church. That's why Muslims in Turkey are chimping out.

See

Back in control of a fractured and deeply internally divided weak small poor nation.

Looks like he's from the state of denial.

You were setting someone up for that joke, right?

Tricked into thinking situation being handled, landed in Istanbul, now you trapped.

Yes, they are both Early Neolithic Farmer racial types.

Fucking Netherlands is not a source.

Also, new thread.

Military in total control of Ankara, live feed of choppers doing circles shooting at things occaisonally. periscope.tv/w/1ynJOzQajPZGR

Coup not even close to be over, it just started

That was fucking 4 hours ago you polish toilet cleaning fruit.

All it takes is one bullet and the coup wins.

How the fuck can they not pull that off.

clearly

>19:26pm
>7:26pm

Stop with the trolling.

With no knowledge the rebels have to discover where the leader is and kill him before his guards pull him to safety without alerting any superior officers of their intentions. Also asking everyone, "HEY where will the president be at X time", is not a good idea.

More mass surrenders!

coup is kill

Rebels just evaporated that ridiculous palace Erdoroach had built.

With planes.

In Ankara.

Now the navy is firing on government positions. This "coup" is now a civil war.

Everyone saying the coup is over is either uninformed or a statist butthole buffer.

NOT

Again, this is in Istanbul- who gives a fuck, military is getting wet in the capital.

03:51 GMT
President Erdogan is urging protesters not to leave until the situation in the country is back to normal.

“I'm not leaving, either,” he said.

lol, turkroach peasants never change. "I'm not leaving my bunker, thus you shouldn't leave the street." What a benevolent leader.

Not even close, Carl.