Literally who?

Literally who?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lambright would have done a much better JOB.

>Literally Who?
Nobody...

That's why it's a good choice.

He probably wasn't Trump's choice but got picked for his history of theocratic homophobia and the hope that it would get evangelicals to vote for Trump.

I don't understand why everyone is saying IT IS him. If Trump hasn't announced it, how can they know?

That's his plan all along. he is a lone wolf.

Introducing the "I'm a new fag who has only followed politics loosely for 3 months" starter pack

>Abolish the electoral college

dropped

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888

I don't think the GOP expects to win this vote. Why bother putting their best people in a position with Trump when they know his nomination will fail?

KEKSERVATIVES BTFO

Trump is playing 25 dimensional go

nah hes a niggerlover

You're about to find out, son.

Trump should have picked that black Sheriff, I forget his name, but he's always on TV

Me neither, we don't know Trump's VP pick until it comes out of his mouth. The media likes making up stuff like this.

refer to

Some neo-con cuck, was probably forced on Trump by Ryan and all the other washington cuckservatives

Trump just lost the election to Clinton/Warren

a total poser / kiss ass. zero depth.

He's a super conservative meant to draw in the donors who were threatening to pull out. I think he's a Grade A dickhead, but it's a move to keep the party stable. Trump was never going to risk alienating the base any further.

David Clarke

He's just a standard conservative. He consolidates the base. No big deal

9/11 pages leaked!!

Trump's two-pence.

Trump Pence T to P