What the fuck did I just watch?

what the fuck did I just watch?
what does the spider mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means you're a retard.

It was mostly just setting the stage for the trilogy. The sequel (pre-production) will show more of the queen spider's plans using all the clones

Spider is a woman.

can i watch this movie if im a virgin

i watched that movie but i forgot most of the plot probably cause it is not really a movie that has a lasting impact on anything and its pretty forgettable so dont overthink it

Fuck off, like you understood it. Nobody did, you read the explanation online just like everyone else.

It's this basically I can't be bothered writing it out, so watch this

I know nothing about this movie, but it bothers me how much Jake looks like a nu-male on the cover, because he's a total 10/10 husbando in real life.

Trash

Aww baby's first metaphor in film
Cute

Spider represented his fear of commitment, am I getting that right? And the second jake wasn't real

Yes

It's literally "getting caught in a spiders web" fake smart bullshit

Still a good film though

user, pick up any highschool level book on analysing film. I'm not talking shit, it will be amazing being able to watch films you've seen before with a fresh pair of eyes.

You retard.

>Still a good film though
It's the only movie to date that has scared the shit out of me. Rewatching it, with the spider symbolism was great, i missed so many things my first time through it.

So you knew it was one guy, not two, and the Spider was a metaphorical aspect of his fucking fear of commitment towards women? Fuuuuuck offffffff you lying cunts.

NOBODY got the movie first time round.

It is a film about autism

Jake is a sperger

It's a shit film with no redeeming qualities

PREPARED TO BE STUCKMANNIZED

>no redeeming qualities

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Spoopy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Even hot preggo bitches are disgusting

Dude, I posted that like.. 2 hours ago Get it together fagget!

The spider means literally nothing. This film was based on a book, there were no fucking spiders in the book.

This movie was shit, don't think about it too much.

OP has to watch it at least two times and you know it

B A S E D
A
N
E
D A N C E R