02/17 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 15: The Featherweights - 9pm ET
02/18 - UFC Fight Night 126: Cowboy vs. Medeiros - 10pm ET

>The MMA Hour - 01/29/18
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTG5KyhDcs
>Monday Morning Analyst - 01/29/18
youtube.com/watch?v=EMFQy60RPDQ

/mma/ News:
>Amanda Nunes unsure why Cris Cyborg champ-vs.-champ negotiations are dragging
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/amanda-nunes-cris-cyborg-ufc-title-champion-negotiations-dragging

>Khabib Nurmagomedov: ‘No way’ will I let Conor McGregor fight for UFC title when I beat Tony Ferguson
mmafighting.com/2018/1/29/16947062/khabib-nurmagomedov-no-way-will-i-let-conor-mcgregor-fight-for-ufc-title-when-i-beat-tony-ferguson

>PFL announces 2018 events and broadcast deal with NBC Sports Group and Facebook
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/pfl-2018-broadcast-deal-events-nbc-sports-group-facebook

>Recommended viewing from past week: LFA, ACB, plus an appearance by Bob Sapp
mmafighting.com/2018/1/29/16944350/missed-fists-recommended-viewing-from-lfa-acb-plus-an-appearance-by-bob-sapp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3S9BjzM1yk
youtube.com/watch?v=8lsRu_etRUA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrast_bath_therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Luke bless

i would have made this thread but i have new pictures of heem ( it woulda been better )

HEEEEEM TEEEEEEEM
4 L Y F E
>this is DE thread buddehs and buddettes
Bisping/Schaub haters NOT W H A L E C U M

thx..

>stables of boys
>headcanon harem of men
the estrogen and penis injected openmouth soy state of nuHEEM

this but unironically

BLESS MUH BUDS

Just took a massive shuab in the shuaber lads and my asshole feels G-G-GADOOOOOOOOSHED

I'm proud of you, budaroo.
Time to get to WERK iukwim ;) ;)

schaub sucks as a entertainer, decent as a fighter.

>seething cazie
Bless bros
faget
Thanks Cal, gud nuws muh bud

>-turbz signing OUTR

>gym jester keeps checking my oil every time I roll with him and I get into full mount

How do I get him to stop?

> let him take your back

Wew now even Turbz is pretending to be based Vin.. the hole is so wide now.... WEW

woah, those are fighting words bud, you wanna take this outside?

Smesh his face

cazie ur gunna hav 2 beg 4 the next1
>werkt into lathering seething roiling boils

based greece

another CAZIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alright dude obviously you are unemployed, just give it up

beg me caz

i thought we could have a reasonable discussion about this

Not him, but about what exactly?

about his posting habits
this unironically

Everyone is trying to copy based VINNY now, casual

yeah i can tell

Is Cruz ever going to fight again?

Go away already. Nobody cares buddeh

yes but it will be really lame

nobody cares about v i n n y, idiot
nobody even knows that is

what's your favorite mma related podcast?

mine's Tigerbelly

why?

Wow you're really not a smart man trying to copy him like that. We know all about you spergs and your proxies.

the discord is not real, its a meme created by 1 guy, there is no "heem team" ect ect

and proxies r legal to us sooooo
fuck off literally no1 cares idiot
;) ;)
>de thread > u

it's funny and bob and steve are actually OG fite fans who were watching mma in 2002 and like reel fite fans they are casual af. meanwhile khalyla and gilbert are tryhard redditor faggots who didn't watch mma back in the day but pretend they did and overcompensate by following the minutia of modern mma.

f u c k o f f

post your walkout
youtube.com/watch?v=X3S9BjzM1yk
nice, i haven't listened cause last time they didn't talk about MMA at all, i remember bobby being a big fan of Joe Son lol.

Puke Rockhold is a shitty fighter

michael richard bisping
brendan peter schaub

Joanna will be back stronger than ever. The weight cut has become her greatest opponent yet, but this new nutritionist will make all the difference.

i can see where the pussy is supposed to be haha

Based germany

do you think that the reigning, defending, undisputed ufc lightweight champion of the world, Conor "The Notorious" Mcgregor will ever return to the ufc?

She's been exposed worse than Ngannou, she's been gadooshed and flushed and will never be champion again.

based pussy poster

youtube.com/watch?v=8lsRu_etRUA

lol why would you post this, no im not joking tell me fucking why.

great question

>supposed to be

I'm literally posting from my bath post gym recovery for those heat protein gains

fatass detected

prime schaub would heem ngannou

Would you get a tattoo representing your political views, /heem/?

Heat shock proteins (HSP) are a family of proteins that are produced by cells in response to exposure to stressful conditions. They were first described in relation to heat shock,[1] but are now known to also be expressed during other stresses including exposure to cold,[2] UV light,[3] and during wound healing or tissue remodeling.[4] Many members of this group perform chaperone function by stabilizing new proteins to ensure correct folding or by helping to refold proteins that were damaged by the cell stress.[5] This increase in expression is transcriptionally regulated.

Have you ever sandblasted a prostitute /heem/?

Enjoy your no gains shock avoider lmao

Reminder I could heem every here at 30%

>not having a home gym
>paying the gymjew

sad state of affairs tbqh

>drumpf succing a cocc next to a stormtrooper
can't make this shit up

Only all the time

Good morning lads, great thread you've got going on here.

yes

lad i worked out in my homegym then took a hot bath in my homebathroom then had a full cold shower in my homeshower

feels exhilirating

pro tip: turn the cold water on and plant your feet and dont move them, you can still move your head and arms and turn around to get your back and legs, but planting your feet seems to reduce the shock effect of the cold water

>gues what gusy i dont like donal DRUMPTH! Right???
Why are burgers so soy my man?

>cold shower
t. overcompensating soyboy

I occasionally do this. When I do I always turn the tap immediately to as hot as it goes before I get out of the shower. The rapid change between cold and hot accompanied with a mild skin burn tempers my hide and makes me less susceptible to cuts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrast_bath_therapy

>Contrast bathing can be used to reduce swelling around injuries or to aid recovery from exercise. It can also significantly improve muscle recovery following exercise by reducing the levels of blood lactate concentration.

haha beta angry and wrong and american so lacks healthare and is going broke as we speak!

I would heem the fuck out of you faggot

pop in me guard m8

>b-but the ufc pays for all my injuries
>s-so i just n-need to get into the ufc

tear thru ur guard like butter hombre, go fucking heem yourself loser

>getting a homophobic tattoo

>believing this hogwash broscience
even if it worked, you'd still be a faggot trying to overcome the fact that you know you're a weak little bitch reaching for every marginal advantage. now make a another post defending your weak little bitch habits.

This unironically

C O C K H O L D
H
A
D

>broscience
Bieuzen, François; Bleakley, Chris M.; Costello, Joseph Thomas (2013-01-01). "Contrast water therapy and exercise induced muscle damage: a systematic review and meta-analysis".

HAHAHA BROKE AMERIFAT AGAIN CANT STOP BEING WRONG AND LOOKING STUPID INFRONT OF THE ENTIRE INTERNET

Imagine being so much of a batty boy that you take baths. Have a shower like a man

Baths are quite comfy in extreme temperatures

I take a cool bath when it's very hot and a hot bath when it's very cold. It's comfy.

Also as above there's evidence from my fellow countryman that it helps muscle recovery, which is often why you see fighters on embedded enjoying a nice dip in the trough

based australia

explain how a shower is more manly

theres also evidence that it removes the benefits of exercising. if you want better recovery just do steroids

source: i bench over 400

this

i don't even work out because i'm not a weak little bitch who seeks marginal advantages. i just unleash my strength and fighting ability when it's necessary

>washing yourself at all

who is your favourite valentina shevchenko

who cares? if you actually had test you wouldn't be desperate for this tiny "edge."

who was in the wrong here?

based fanboy always waiting for me to post. i bet this is john

whos a good prospect in your opinion

>recovering and feeling good is an effort to have an edge

SEETHING
WRONG
NO HEALTHCARE
NEET

Please stop slandering the taking of baths or else I'll have /heem/'s crack attorney, Brendabus Schloob Esq. contact you. Although he's not formally qualified, as an avid bath taker, his enthusiasm more than makes up for his lack of experience.

In his prime he could also have heem'd Ngannou

I am your secret fanboy who watches from a distance

>i don't even work out because i'm not a weak little bitch who seeks marginal advantages. i just unleash my strength and fighting ability when it's necessary
this but unironically. some tryhard gymrat fag tried to fight me in high school once and i just punched him and he called time out lol.

Whomst is that gentleman? Is he a good mixed martial artist in your honest opinion?

>imagine being such a SEETHING CAZIE that you need to make shitty ironic shoops in an attempt to "b8" me
kek

I gotta dip myself in hot baths cause I recently found out I got hemorrhoids, fuck y'all

cazies out

are you that indonesian chink?

honest opinion on blimble splib?

H8r get out

Why would you assume such strong negative emotions on my part towards ourguy borkhole smeg?

Keep trying cazie Heh Heh Heh