Tfw the world is falling apart

>tfw the world is falling apart

ywn have a piggers

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN 2020 BEST DECADE OF MY LIFE

don't worry, it's not all perfect

trump can't win

LET'S END IT ALL. A BRIGHT FUTURE WAS STOLEN FROM US, SO LET'S TAKE THEIR FUTURE AWAY FROM THEM. TAKE EVERYTHING THAT THEY HOLD DEAR. THEY WILL PAY. PRAISE KEK! LET IT HAPPEN!

Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world

From this seal shall arise the doom of men

Who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own

Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit.

Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control.

Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

we've just lived in such a good period of human history that little things seem much worse than they are

It's a good feeling.

>tfw world is falling apart
>mfw

It is Kek's will

this. autists in their echo chamber think every little event means the world will end. just thinking back to that shemitah shit makes me laugh where 99% of this board thought the world was going to end. pol has never been right

ywn feed plebs to the piggers

>Don't want to sleep because I might not be awake tomorrow

praise kek

A bright future was stolen from us. SO lets make it REALLLY fucking bright if you catch my drift.

get

Nice

wasted

REMEMBER THE CALENDAR ERROR

WE ARE FOUR YEARS AHEAD OF THE REAL CALENDAR YEAR

IT IS ACTUALLY 2012

THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT

>mfw
Why can't people just be nice to one another?

>9Gag meme

>normie meme

>faggot meme

>not knowing what post IDs are

>samefag meme

because you have to meet force with force, and this is why leftists are for the most part, delusional idiots. think about it like this, lets say the entire world were suddenly peaceful, no one got murdered, no one fought etc. Now this lasts for however long it lasts until one day someone decides to be an asshole, and someone always decides to be an asshole. so at this point you have two options, let this asshole get away with what he did, or punish him for it. if you let the asshole get away with it, then that encourages him to be an asshole again, or for someone else to be an asshole, if you punish the asshole then his friends/family will want to retaliate, thus creating an endless cycle of violence.

the reason peaceniks can't be taken seriously is because you actually believe that its possible to completely end all violence and crime, when in reality its only possible to control it as best you can.

How was i samefaging i just wanted to add >normie meme
Fucking retard

Coffee, naps, cigarettes. On a cycle. It's great. Die sounds good today

And look at my flag if i wanted to samefag
I literally could not do it if there werent ids
americans being retards yet again

how about think before you fucking hit send
if you have two things to say to one post, make it one reply

Weeyyyyyy