Anybody else get this piece of shit email?

Anybody else get this piece of shit email?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/gas-kikes-race-war-now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Organizations
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/justice-department-domestic-terror-council/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea

Confirming.
I did to.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN
BLACK LIVES MATTER

you cucks are probably on a list now

Dear Americans,
Thanks for continuing to believe that the white house gives a shit about anything you care about. Unfortunately we don't, and we think if you believe in anything we don't, you are a racist. We addressed the blm movement in a shitty TV broadcast that solved nothing and had no answers. We are sorry you feel a way we don't. Oh wait, no we aren't sorry. Now your email is included in a watch list. Thanks for nothing. Your independent opinion means nothing.
Love, we the people

>obama told a lie
who'd have thunk it

please sign this important petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/gas-kikes-race-war-now

>the white house plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations
WHAT

Witnessed

I think what they mean is that officially a group like the CIA or FBI has to label a group as terrorists.

sign it faggots

wow those quints

KEK WILLS IT

can we do this ? 100k ?

Signed and witnessed. Kek says gas the kikes, and gas the kikes we shall.

Motherfucker, anybody browsing Sup Forums regularly is on the list.

Just put in my 5

I was starting to run out of names, I hope they don't check.

>build better trust and safety in our communities

I don't think they understand....

"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities."

Such a blatant lie... I can't even... What the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Organizations

It's just a blatant... What the...

Why doesn't the media call them out on th...? Answered my own question there...

Orwell was a prophet.

>why doesn't the media criticize Obama

they really just want segregation back
its better to give them what they want

Retarded, forgot pic

thats his job mayne

PRAISE KEK

I did.
tl;dr: "No, fuck off."

>Kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

Kek be praised

>list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations
>Foreign Terrorist Organizations
>Foreign
>Not domestic

He's telling the truth, and the truth is that he's a piece of shit. Obviously Obama would never dream of acknowledging that organized terrorists groups founded under his watch could ever exist. Nope, only bad apples. Just lone gunmen. No correlation with their stated cause whatsoever.

The bushes, Clintons and Obama have a long history of supporting terrorist organisations. As long as it lines their interests they can support whatever terrorist organisation they want. The media does not critique them and hence most people do not care.

>52 minutes later
>1 signed

Enjoy having the FBI show up at your doorstep user.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Organizations
Its not Obama's job to do that you fuck head.

THIS IS FUCKING
B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

yes, you can guarantee everyone who signed that is on a list now.

Can confirm

your maymays have no effect on the real world.

ha, bitch

post yfw definitely on a list now
mfw, I accept that there is no going back, I will likely choke on this redpill and I no longer care

What in the fuck is this, Gomer Pyle?

I dont know what else I expectes from KEK

Kek' em

wow what a fucking loser
no gets UUUU

>8 signatures

quints wasted

nice me.me

(((they))) keep resetting the signature count

>A site based on a country where the people decide what happens
>The people want a group known as terrorist
>"DURR, WE CAN'T DO THAT!"

What the fuck is the point of a petition when they refuse to do anything about it when the petition is signed?

checked

The very fact they drafted that email and sent it to people is proof they're worried about the petition.

wtf are you talking about we trolled the Whitehouse and got the normies involved this was a win

cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/justice-department-domestic-terror-council/

No.
They are required, by their own rules, to respond within 60 days to any petition that reaches/exceeds 100k signatures.

wew

>"But even those who dislike the phrase 'Black Lives Matter,' surely we should be able to hear the pain of Alton Sterling's family … and know that his life mattered to a whole lot of people of all races, of all ages, and that we have to do what we can, without putting officers' lives at risk, but do better to prevent another life like his from being lost." -obama

is he fucking kidding? alton sterling was a career criminal who deserved death. he forfeited his rights and life when he fought the police with a gun and lost that fight. we should be thanking the police for making the strrets safer.

part 1

>A response to your petition on Black Lives Matter
>
>Thanks for participating on the We the People platform.
>
>You recently signed a petition asking the Administration to "Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization."
>
>In the wake of the tragic recent events in Dallas, Falcon Heights, and Baton Rouge, the President brought together law enforcement officials, civil rights leaders, activists, faith leaders, academics, and state and local elected officials this week to encourage frank conversations about the steps we can take together to build trust and ensure justice for all Americans. As part of these conversations, the President directly addressed the concern that the "Black Lives Matter" slogan, social media movement, and the associated protests are somehow inherently anti-police:
>
>"I know that there are some who have criticized even the phrase 'black lives matter,' as if the notion is, is that other lives don't matter. And so you get 'all lives matter' or 'blue lives matter.' I understand the point they're trying to make. I think it's important for us to also understand that the phrase 'black lives matter' simply refers to the notion that there's a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It's not meant to suggest that other lives don't matter. It's to suggest that other folks aren't experiencing this particular vulnerability.
>
>"And so we shouldn't get too caught up in this notion that somehow people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow, automatically, anti-police, are trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game, just because that's not obviously what is intended."

part 2
>
>This is a difficult time for our nation and this is a charged debate that stirs deep emotion. Speaking at the memorial service in Dallas earlier in the week, the President emphasized that progress requires, in part, Americans on all sides to “stand in each other’s shoes and look at the world through each other’s eyes.”
He added:
>
>"With an open heart, those protesting for change will guard against reckless language going forward, look at the model set by the five officers we mourn today, acknowledge the progress brought about by the sincere efforts of police departments like this one in Dallas, and embark on the hard but necessary work of negotiation, the pursuit of reconciliation.

>"With an open heart, police departments will acknowledge that, just like the rest of us, they are not perfect; that insisting we do better to root out racial bias is not an attack on cops, but an effort to live up to our highest ideals. And I understand these protests -- I see them, they can be messy. Sometimes they can be hijacked by an irresponsible few. Police can get hurt. Protestors can get hurt. They can be frustrating.
>
>"But even those who dislike the phrase 'Black Lives Matter,' surely we should be able to hear the pain of Alton Sterling's family … and know that his life mattered to a whole lot of people of all races, of all ages, and that we have to do what we can, without putting officers' lives at risk, but do better to prevent another life like his from being lost.

Who gives a fuck?

part 3/3

>"With an open heart, we can worry less about which side has been wronged, and worry more about joining sides to do right. Because the vicious killer of these police officers, they won't be the last person who tries to make us turn on one other. The killer in Orlando wasn't, nor was the killer in Charleston. We know there is evil in this world. That's why we need police departments. But as Americans, we can decide that people like this killer will ultimately fail. They will not drive us apart. We can decide to come together and make our country reflect the good inside us, the hopes and simple dreams we share."
>
>The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities.
>
>Thank you for your participation in the We the People platform. We'll be back in touch soon.
>
>-- The We the People Team