Food storage

Obv you can't go to grocer in event of Martial Law, like Turkbros.

What do you recommend for stocks Anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
thesurvivalistblog.net/preppers-supply-list-for-economic-collapse/
youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
youtube.com/watch?v=uOrcYnusGGE
youtube.com/watch?v=q222J0PmGy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2A5csyMfw0
amazon.com/4-Week-Emergency-Food-Supply-Servings/dp/B0105TKS7U?ref_=nav_custrec_signin&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kudzu is edible

That's a good question I've been considering myself.

Should you buy canned food which are heavy, but hydrated?

Or should you buy dehydrated / freeze dried food, and hope that you have a supply of clean water nearby?

Does that container in your pic have water filters included?

Oxygen free rice, dried beans, and water. Aside from the water you can keep those things up to 30 years in storage anf theyll be safe. Dehydrated beans literally dont expire. Honey, canned fish, jerkey, and peanut butter are also good.

Bumping for interest
Also seeking advice for when its time to go inna woods

If you go the canned food route, make sure you get low sodium canned food, and make sure you stock up a bunch on can openers.

Google "MRE" or camping foods

I remember seeing a channel on YT, where they reviewed MRE's etc., can't recall the name though.

Also get a few lifestraws. I swear these things are a miracle

>tfw neet
>habbenings soon
>no prepping done (inb4 bull prepping)
>too broke to buy essentials

I'm going to buy one of these and filters and brain force

Water, food, weapons, ammo, tools, barter, wealth storage.

In that order.

Depending on your finances, a good start is about 10-15% in PHYSICAL precious metals.

Food should be something you already enjoy, with a high shelf life, and high caloric value.

Water can be a combination of storage, such as a waterbob, food grade drums, etc, and filters such as katadyn and lifestyle etc.

Weapons should be something easy to find, reliable and with prevalent ammo. AR is fine. 9mm is fine.

Don't forget tools. If something breaks, you need to know how to fix it, or you're fucked.

Barter is anything you have tons of to trade. Keep in mind, if you trade a lot, people will assume you have more.

This might sound gay, but get into extreme couponing or convince your girlfriend (hand) to do it.

You can fill a room with random toiletries like soaps, razors, detergent, dry goods, etc for nearly free. Just double up all coupons and wait for a sale. There are a bunch of apps that streamline the process.

Wealth storage is usually physical gold if you think stability will return, and silver is useful of you're poorer than most.

Good luck.

cheap store brand peanut butter, those big jars are like 6 bucks. not healthy but calories out the ass.

Nope.

Heres what i do. Every time you go to the grocery store buy at least one item to store. Canned, dried, bottled, something. Prep food doesnt always need to last years, two year shelf life is fine enough. It canjust be one can of something. It really adds up and will just be a couple bucks added to your purchase

Same here, that slav guy that makes too many mouth noises.

Peanut butter is pretty healthy.

Never too late to get a job and stop waiting for shit to happen, dude.

Get a canoe and some fishing nets and you're prepared.

Woops, meant lifestraw not lifestyle.

Brain force is gud , Secret 12 is also gud.

I have 4 boxes of MRE

>sucking poop water water up with a straw

>smiling

>India

>brain force

>falling for the herbal supplement jew

>get job
>get your own place
>get better job
>can now afford to prep for disasters

it really IS THAT EASY

and before you claim that there are no jobs near you, get a trade, learn it well, cross trade into something else complimentary like welding and pipefitting, or pipefitting and boilermaking

what's this in OP pic and how do I buy it?

>sucking poop water through straw
>still cleaner than urban american tap water

Forgot to add this.

This user said exactly what I was thinking about learning trades. Welding and boiler making can make you quite comfy.

Thanks Muhammed, we don't have as many rivers here.

>Get something I can take when we invade
Okay, cool yet dick Omar
>Trying to help...
Shut up already Osama

ah the retards choice

any infographics of long lasting foods?

Yeah...IGs dumb it down well.

pls respond

This.
Just pick up a few extra tings every time you go to the store. If you see cases of bottled water on sale pick up a couple and just put them away under the bed or something. Keep at it and it will start to add up. Build it up from a 2 week supply, to a 3 month supply, to a 1 year supply.

And to stress, buy things you will eat. Rotate your preps by eating the older ones and putting the new stuff in the back, otherwise you are going to end up with a bunch of spoiled shit in a few years. You want to basically build up a part of your house to be your own little market that you use and restock slowly but regularly.

you're right lads, It's that easy!

except im a EE student, and workload at school too heavy to have one of those trade jobs...

Anybody recommend a field I can get into for part-time work besides retail-shit that doesnt pay well

Nice trips.

Looks like Alex Jones rebrand of MyPatriotSupply. I tasted once. Gud.

Protien Bars
Jerky
Rice
Red Beans and enough seasoning to make it good

Thats a good combo of super expensive and super cheap.

And dont forget stuff to make tasty water -
Cheap ass Tea
Some Earl Grey to spice it up
Some Tension Tamer for flavor
...White Stevia Powder for a little bit of sweetness since a little goes a long way.

Eh, lemme see if I can Inna woods dump.

If you can, just search for the do/k/ument.

/k/ is all over this shit.

This. >serbian account of total breakdown published periodically online under slightly different accounts

I didn't pay for them. better than nothing.

>What do you recommend for stocks Anons?

Get one of these water bags for the bathtub and don't forget the water heater has 40-60 gallons in it.

How long do those last?

water storage is more important desu. even if you have a body of water nearby everyone will be pooping in it once the taps shut off.

As for food, cans of soup, beef stew, chili, ravioli, etc. are perfect for short term storage. They are fine to eat for a few years past their expiration.

For the long term, a big bag o' rice and some multivitamins will keep you alive while you wait for all the normies to kill each other off.

But seriously, make sure you have a water filter, or at least the ability to make one. PVC pipe + sand + bleach. Drink a lot of 2L sodas and fill them with water when finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY ALEX JONES SUPERSAYAIN MODE. PRAISE DNA FORCE TO AVOID THE SPIRIT BOMB.

>Every time you go to the grocery store buy at least one item to store.

Indeed, just buy stuff you already eat, no need for expensive MRE-type meals and don't forget to clearly write the expiration date on the can with a Sharpie.

Double check the procedures for these and don't kill yourselves please.

>low sodium

WHY

All I got for now.

I have pic related and a bunch of filters. Should be good enough to last a while.

Sodium can make you thirsty if you consume too mcuh of it.

Thanks!

On my To-Do (but never will…) List, is to have pre-cut 5/8” plywood panels to fit all the windows of my house.

Because if the SHTF, it’ll be too late to go to Homey Depot….

A lot of Sodium will dehydrate you

Here's a good long list of everything you may want to take into consideration: thesurvivalistblog.net/preppers-supply-list-for-economic-collapse/

My idea is to have as much useful stuff as you can, while eliminating almost everything you don't really need. My personal stuff:
- Food supply
- Bottled water
- Seeds
- Pot / pan for cooking, and to boil water for drinking
- Tent
- 2 rifles, 2 handguns
- Extra ammo
- 2 axes (with blunt side for hammering), 2 knives
- Flashlight, extra batteries
- Entertainment. Books, pen / paper, playing cards, etc.

I disagree with this idea that you need gold / silver. That's not going to help you, nobody is going to give up anything useful for your gold or silver. If you plan to trade with other people, have something they might actually want, and something you don't really need / have extra of.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

Obligatory viewing for all you food prepper types. Just buy some of Jim Bakker's buckets, and you'll eat like a king during the apocalypse.

Water is a big deal in a situation like this. Every drop counts.

>time to go inna woods

> implying people wont beat you there you little faggot, i got my sniper ready in a tree

Wouldn't that be more for hurricanes or tornadoes? It seems like it might keep honest people out but if people want in they'll tear the plywood off or climb.

landscaping and notbeingabitch

muh water filters!

>I disagree with this idea that you need gold / silver. That's not going to help you, nobody is going to give up anything useful for your gold or silver. If you plan to trade with other people, have something they might actually want, and something you don't really need / have extra of.

Indeed, Bic lighters and .22LR ammo would be a far more useful trade item.

Only buy foods your family and you will eat. Rice, oats, flour, sugar, salt are staples you can pick up at any whole sale store for cheap. If buying massive amounts (years worth) invest in some mylar bags (amazon).

Even picking up a few extra cans of food will help. Hell buy ramen if you like it just try not to use the salt packs that come with them.

not when it's full of HFCS and palm oil

>go to hospital for dehydration
>they hook you up to a saline drip

hmm

>being a shoot-on-sight faggot

Seriously possibly the greatest resource in a survival situation is social and familial bonds. Teamwork and sharing goals and distributing work loads is how communities are built and rebuilt.

You're going to fucking die.

Because then the water in the can doubles as a water supply for maximum space / cost efficiency. If you drink salted water all it's going to do is dehydrate you even more.

>Beans
>Rice
>Dried meats
>Plenty of water to get you through until things settle down and it's safe to go out and forage

This. Someone will always be faster than you and have a lace staked out. Better off prepping your home for living, like having places to hide your supplies and be able to stay low key

Were they going for the Tim and Eric Show vibe or have they evolved into this on their own?

20 boxes of Soylent. Water plus food in one.

You're going to fucking die constipated

Plywood isn't going to stop shit. If you want to stop looters you are going to need welded steel bars in your windows and a door reinforced with steel bolts in the frame.

Against a military threat nothing would stop home raids. Create a secret underground shelter in the middle of the woods and stock it full of food and water.

I'm talking long term with no medical treatment available fag. You don't wanna eat a fuck ton of sodium if water is gonna be scarce. It's necessary in moderation

Fire...done.

>NEET
>Not in
>Education
>Employment
>Training

>student

m8 I thought you still had to take a couple semesters of English for a STEM degree. Might want to look into that.

Youre a straight up tard. The ratio of salt in a saline drip is the same as the ratio in blood.

Sugar and protein

Which color?

This dude gets it

>urban american tap water
not having a well

I don't know what Tim and Eric show is. But this is an edit of the Jim Bakker show. Jim Bakker is a guy who sells food buckets to Evangelical types. He makes a lot of money selling crappy food to apocalypse wanting Evangelicals.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOrcYnusGGE

youtube.com/watch?v=q222J0PmGy4

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2A5csyMfw0

^This. If you have more than one tub buy one for each. Honestly if something big happened washing your whole body in a bath will not be a necessity. Just wash your pits/crotch/hand/dirty areas in a sink.
No. In a SHTF situation and you are lucky to have a second floor covering the bottom floor will prevent people from breaking your windows and entering. It is an additional safety measure.
Just be sure to install them from the inside not the outside.

Don't waste money on prepackaged deals unless you're a lazy richfag, in which case you'll probably die anyway to be frank.

Start with white rice (lasts longer than brown), pinto beans, and salt. Dehydrated vegetables are good. Dried grains last 30+ years; cans are heavy and last 4-8. Crisco or canned butter last the longest of the fats, unless you have alternative energy to power a freezer and freeze vegetable oil.

Hard dry wheat is good, too; flour doesn't last as long.

>It seems like it might keep honest people out but if people want in they'll tear the plywood off or climb.

If you're going to grab yer SKS and go inna woods, odds are you'll be dead within a fortnight…

Best bet is to stay in your house where you have shelter, food, water, guns, clothes, etc. and while plywood panels won’t make your house into a bunker, (nothing short of being an actual bunker will) it will provide much greater security then glass windows.

If you can afford it, get roll-down window shutters.

Try having a garden
Get seeds and quality tools
Learn how to can the food you grow.
Build a bee house for honey
do
Also I suggest dried beans, peas and honey.
Learn how to cook.
Rabbits are easy to keep and breed for food and furs if you know what you are doing
Digging a pond and stocking it with a hardy type of fish would help as well

Is there more than one kind of bottled Soylent?

just stock guns and take everyone else's. it's like buying gold.... the fuck you gonna do with gold when everyone is getting shot?

amazon.com/4-Week-Emergency-Food-Supply-Servings/dp/B0105TKS7U?ref_=nav_custrec_signin&

I just googled it

you gotta have more than pics user

Like people can't grab a ladder?

Also when criminals want access into a locked building they often do something called a smash and grab, where they drive a vehicle into the building.