*spends £500m in one season*

*spends £500m in one season*
Wow what a genius!

man utd are the richest team in the world, if it's so easy why don't they just spend 600m and win the league?

United aren't funded by an oil rich COUNTRY.

are you implying that they can't outspend city? they just bought alexis sanchez, a player that city backed away from cause he was too expensive.

>french players are known to be good midfield and strikers but meme defenders
>break transfert records buying all thos french defenders
L M A O

Pretty sure once you're worth over several billion dollars it doesn't matter what you officially do la, it's all a level playing field in that sense

You're a retard if you think Sanchez was too expensive for City.

uhh he was though? just cause you can afford something doesn't mean that you're not allowed to think it's expensive.

how does he do it?

United are owned by Americans who want to make a profit. City are owned by Arabs who want to market their country. Different priorities and limitations.

I want all americans banned from posting about football

B-b-but look at how well he has all these £50m players performing

>post has nothing to do with man United
>first post is an ABU yelling about them

What is this phenomena

There's a difference between expensive and too expensive.

Remember as long as he doesn't break the transfer record he can sign all the £50m players he wants

>Sell fawk Basque shit defender for 70M
>Buy real Basque good defender for 32 from rival team

You just cannot beat the Lions at their game

>waste 400m in 4 mediocre players
>waste 500m smartly in many promising players and squad depth
>W-WHY ARE CITY SUCH CHEATERS!

He's right though and you're wrong. Sanchez wanted to play for Pep until he saw the ridiculous wages Utd would offer, in a typically desperate and classless move. Scum club, scum fans

you're getting caught up in semantics. you know what i meant. would you like it better if i said he cost more than city were willing to pay? my point remains the same. united were willing to spend more than city, if you're a top team upset about someone spending more than you then it's your fault.

stop crying little baby

explain plizz im not aware about everything

because Mourinho doesn't have blank cheque like poop.

Laport now qualifies as "basque" because he has a great grandmother from the Basque Country, he's basically the first player ever to not be a real basque, but hey, what can you expect from this Athletic Club.

They never went to 2nd tier and no match was rigged and never had a non basque player, they are just the bestest and have the most values.

they sold laporte and bought inigo martinez to replace him

quoted the wrong post

Don't worry Burger I know what you mean

ok thx, never rated laporte tho

>Pep: "We had a lot of older players out of contract. To compete we needed to spend. A club can decide to spend on two players. We did it in a different way."
>Pep: "Some clubs spend 300 million on two players - we signed six players (for that)."
a/sp/ie customers BTFO

Laporte is not a basque [email protected]

>Pep releases/sells more or less all the ageing dead-weight shit players
>Buys better, younger players for better squad depth and build for the future.

Isn't this what United and Liverpool fans have been asking their board to do all season? Man City have got rid of 15 first team players since Pep arrived and brought in 12. Their board are more than happy to fork money out for Pep since it's clear he knows what he's doing.

Why didn't he buy Messi?

It's Guardiola, it doesn't matter what he does it's always wrong/chequebook blah blah blah
Buying pogdab and stormzy for 180 million and paying a 29 year old manlet 350k a week is how you do it right

yeah, he spend that on like 8 young players that will win him the prem and probably win it another 3 times atleast in their career.

Utd spend that on Stormzy, a dabbing Moussa Sissoko and Sanchez.

City had one of the most aging squads in the league, and the team needed to be rejuvenated. Spending 500m on a dozen young players as an investment for the future is in no way as bad as spending almost halve of that on 2 meme players.

>not spending 400m€ for two, 2 players
L M A O

this desu
poorfags btfo

Then why does no one else have his stats?

No one else spent £500m

>not just spending 500,000,001

Pretty sure Emery did

ManCity and PSG finantial limit is FFP and they are finding ways to ignore it

This.

The only argument would be if he does it again this summer window. Buying an entire squad every couple of seasons is unacceptable and 100% makes you a cheque book manager. Poop doesn't need to buy more. If he does, I'll hop on the anti-poop bandwagon.