Let’s have some fun b “swipe right if you’re under 6’1. Yes it matters”

Let’s have some fun b “swipe right if you’re under 6’1. Yes it matters”

Attached: C318ED88-A014-42A1-8101-916E8327E8C2.jpg (587x1135, 366K)

Swiped right on me btw

Attached: 0C89ECAD-FC5F-4E91-9196-E5457BA7DBB8.jpg (522x954, 63K)

Maybe she’s like 5’10 or something? I can totally dig that. I wouldn’t date a bitch that tall either. Fair trade.

Ask her how much she weighs. It matters.

imagine paying for tinder

a few bucks and I got to see 700+ girls that already liked me. Worth it if your time is valuable. Won't renew though because Tinder is mainly full of trolls and slam piggies.

Inb4 anything under 6’1 is short

Attached: 605537F2-B050-4295-9206-E5E80D03C51C.jpg (842x1228, 234K)

what a cow

tell her to send tits now or you will show up to her work and kill her

Tell her she has nice moustache

tell her he nose looks fat

Ask her if she's down for blumpkins.

I like her and I'm 5'8.

straight up, she isn't cute enough to be that picky

Ask her if she shaves her pussy.
If she does call her freak.

lmao ok fatty

She's smart.

Cunt looks like a cow

kek this

This is the state of dating. A woman who is barely average having excessive standards. I hope she likes cats.

Lol this, tell her you know who she is and you’ll fucking kill her lol

>5/10
and she has any demands? kek

hahaha that cunt looks 36 says she's 21 is probably 19 and her mom is 36

>but do i look fat in my pictures

/fit/ reporting in.. yes, she looks chubby af. Could easily lose 15lbs before looking acceptable.

This is online dating. At a bar no guy would give her attention and you could score with a 8+/10 that actually has a personality.

Tell her she could lose 20 lbs.

That's because she feels like she had thousands of guys drooling over her, when in reality they just wanna smash, give get herpes and move on.

Arm looks a little meaty

Kek, and they lose their minds when we ghost them for being too fat, refusing anal, or having tits the size of a 12 year old girls. That's precisely why I married a woman with fake DDs, anorexia, and a bottomless ass.

Starting off slow guys, I don’t want to rock her whole world just yet.

Attached: D594FD07-143C-4AFA-B7FA-8C363E378AC4.jpg (843x973, 225K)

Kek

Attached: 372CBD09-BA7F-497B-B426-6CD74B00A633.jpg (852x869, 234K)

She can control her weight, you can’t control your height

Hahaha manlet

She's just being mean bc you hit a sore spot. Maybe she grew up really overweight. She took the critisism by insulting you on completely unknown and unbased opinion. She's 100% got an std and blown out jay.

kek, funny bc she looks like she's mid-30s in her pics

Attached: roastie_toastie.png (934x653, 509K)

The average ideal hight is 5'11" +/- 1" while prefered hight being 6'1" +/- 1" sits around the standard deviation of ~2.3, meaning the vast majority of women arent represented in the OP. I wonder who's behind this post?

OP, I hope you're like 6'5" or something, cock slap that hoe

yeah, if i were in that situation and 6'1'' I would hate fuck her and leave without saying a word.

>tfw this bitch knows she will never lose weight
Degeneracy at it's most..

tell her no self respecting man of that height would get with a girl that big

6 foot 7 inch tall nigga here. Tell that bitch off, fat cunt needs to date obese beta boys. Tall guys are reserved for petite smol girls.

>works at taco grill and goes to some shit college in the bronx

Probably thinks she's wife material

>mfw I'm 6 foot 7 so I'm good

Attached: 1570863360022.png (750x750, 39K)

this

Please don't stop there OP

Height can't fix your face user

She probably unmatched him angrily prodding her sides and denying how her diet of discount tacos from work is giving her ogre zits and swine thighs.

nevermind. I just got up to date with y'all.

ask if she is Jewish. It matters

I hate short people but this satisfied me. You're dope user

I had to

Attached: 71A14213-475E-4363-BDF2-BBAB545197C4.jpg (869x958, 491K)

Swiping right on girls more than 5 miles away, what's the point?

She lives in middle of nowhere NY with the nigs. The wife materials actually made it into Columbia, NYU, or Juilliard and have their daddy's money pay for a place in Manhattan.

Attached: nigland.png (832x788, 622K)

hahaha i'll be damned if she doesn't reply to this

Some of us know how to drive user

What's the source for your data, particularly the standard deviation?

Lol, that'll send her down a spiral of wine, binge eating, and riding nigger dicks.

penis in vagina

kek. post results. you're gonna get some. well played

What was the message about where you said "I don't have that kind of time"?

Why does it have to be this way? OP is not wrong here, but I don’t get why it has to be this difficult to find a suitable mate. What fucking difference does it make if she is 10 pounds overweight or OP is six foot?

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested...... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested!!!! Message me if you’re interested! Add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot#8613

Attached: CFCE82B8-CE69-4D4E-9C35-4BDFE4095D1F.jpg (1800x1676, 452K)

>NY
Ahhh that explains it

probably response to her saying grow a couple inches then she'll lose 20 lbs.

yeah. op is leaving us out of some of the convo

Oh, didn't catch that, damn kek

you're just gonna get reported doing that.
there's no way to win.

OP fuck that roastie up

Lol I'm exactly 6'1" and I still hate bitches like this

5'10 chad reporting in

She's probably going to report him for harassing and Tinder being a cuck will side with her.

IM TAKING THE HIGH ROAD BOYS LOL

Attached: D95408B0-2197-4047-8C32-09F7D408FA47.jpg (1242x1844, 1.37M)

You can't reason with roasties OP. Probably worse than reasoning with niggers.

you're doing a service

She unmatched boys, her last words was some bullshit along the lines of "we all have unique tastes". She's just another lost cause.

if trips say: you're going to end up a roastie that only niggers can appreciate

Kek

Being too nice honestly.

fuck. find another

Bunch of butthurt short manlets in this thread

>we all have unique tastes
That's the most retarded NPC response to come from these types of roasties.

She said I'll lose the weight if you grow some inches I said I don't have that kind of time. This thot will end up on the TV dinner diet

chill out Satan. we will call on you when we need you

classic women, always objectifying the male body

Unholy quads demand our respect

>quads
>satan
retarded 5'8'' manlet here

Good on you for delivering op. Ask her what she's into sexually now that the conversation doesn't matter

"You can be bitchy as much as you want, and try to hurt me with everything you have, but that won't make your daddy come back"

Thanks. But she's a lost cause, she'll learn the hard way. Side note: bitches hate when you call them sport, it's my favorite zinger

i mean she'll probably find someone that's 6'1 or whatever but they are going to be a fucking miserable cunt of a human being. Being openly shallow like that on your profile is a pretty good indicator you can't actually hold your own in a relationship.

Is it weird that I’m 5’4” and have no issue with her preferring tall guys? I think it’s funny how defensive short dudes get about this. Look man, everyone has personal preference. If a girl doesn’t like short guys, move on.

I’ve fucked girls from 4’10”-5’11”. Do I prefer shorter girls? Sure, it just makes more sense for me. I don’t see any harm in that. The fact that you feel physically inadequate because someone has personal tastes that don’t line up with your height says a lot about where you’re at psychologically. There are billions of people on this planet man. Move on.

quads confirms

nice blog

kek, this beta fedora manlet. fuck off virgin.

i'm a 5'11" femanon. Would you want to know that I'm probably taller than you before we met up for netflix n chill?

wrong! wrong dipshit! I'm 5'7". jokes on you fool

it only matters if they're bitchy about it. i'm a manlet too, i get if a girl who's tall, or is really fucking cute likes taller dudes, but the problem is so many sub-5 women are rude about it. if you act like a dick for no reason, people are gonna be dicks back.

Anyone interested in getting some tacos tomorrow?

Attached: Screenshot_20191022-230238.png (1080x2160, 1.12M)

Seeing as I'm 6 foot 7 I would have no worries whatsoever

Attached: 1399686107334.jpg (400x300, 12K)

OP here, I 100% agree with you dude. Personally i'm 5'11 so this shit doesn't phase me in the slightest, but the fact she wrote "yes it matters" is part of the problem. These below average looking thotties are potentially getting to men with weaker hearts who are far beyond her league in practice. I honestly view it as bullying, us bro's have to fend for each other.