When did you grow out of horror movies?

When did you grow out of horror movies?

My gf is obsessed with them and I just find them all boring.

Silence of the Lambs is great. I wouldn't even call it horror though.

They're mostly all secret comedies. Once you understand that you'll be able to watch them and chuckle.

>Cabin in the Woods

What do people honestly see in that piece of shit? The Witch is a Godsend to modern horror though.

I never really got into them. As a kid I feigned enjoyment because I thought it made me look cool.

Then I got older and just started empathizing with the characters too much, which makes the whole experience depressing rather than joyful.

I can't seem to find a happy medium.

This
I watch comedies to laugh.

I meant horror flicks, I don't watch comedies anymore.

Rate these two shelves that make up like 1/20th of my collection.

Blood Diner and TerrorVision. Did they ever get a dvd release?

Both have bluray releases

that's odd, comedies are the only movies to consistently fill me with horror.

What about the Video dead?

I've never been a huge "horror" guy, but honestly I ignore the genre 11 months out of the year. Once october rolls around though I go all out and pretty much do a month long spooktober marathon. Makes it a lot more fun to watch them because you can get into the halloween spirit.
Most of them are shit, but they can be fun shit.

I was fanatical about horror films from about 10-12, mainly because I found gore a thrilling taboo to indulge in as a kid, but once I became a teenager I had seen all the classics and grew bored with the genre. Haven't been interested in them since (now 23).

psychological horror perhaps, thriller definitely

Also got a blu release, packaged with TerrorVision

Are they any good?

Why do you have 200 copies of the same 2 shelves of movies?

TVD > T > BD

All three are good tho.

Obviously I have plenty of other films.

oh so it's just .5% of your collection? You should have said so, saying 1/200 makes it seem like you have 200 duplicates of the same small collection

When I realized thrillers aren' horrors.