Why are we making it socially acceptable to be mentally ill

Why are we making it socially acceptable to be mentally ill

Attached: IMG_109102349_1.jpg (700x684, 48K)

why do people think america is the only country on earth? nobody cares about these issues outside of america

jews

Attached: 1570838517320.png (323x318, 48K)

Because it's the best one.

I would think you'd be more appreciative you queer ass faggot op

It isn't. The majority of sane people don't post on Sup Forums and read the guardian.

But that's the entire world to you and your post is rhetorical so by all means...

>best one

nope,not even a half decent country anymore

then leave

Hush nigger.

It’s a clown world out there.

>Why are "we" making it socially acceptable to be mentally ill

Not 'we,' but 'they.' 'They' are doing it,

because a bunch of retarded niggers thought it would be a good way to control population, along with normalizing abortion

Or you're overwhelmed by going outside

There have always been goofy fuck people but this is the first generation people can stay inside and get all their world information from an unmoderated media source.

Honestly it's whatever. Let randoms do whatever they want to themselves. I choose to capitalize on it. Gay and trans bars and clubs are such an easy way to get your dick sucked or some easy tranny ass. I go 2-3 times a month and it's so easy to meet new ones. The ones you know and keep are so cock-hungry. Some of my best lays have been trans people.

Food for thought.

>all opinions come from YouTube, Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit
>Bro I'm so woke

Sup Forums is the place you can simultaneously complain about the amount of traps and still suggest most trans people chop their dick off

>Things that never happened

So you could go out in public.

mental illness is really attractive to me

I wish it wasn't.

Zing!!!

Because it makes money, presents a political battleground to win on and it divides the population

Next question

Hot potato

Babbys first tinfoil

Nice comeback you really convinced me and anyone reading this thread

i would if i had the money,nigger