Name a more pathetic dynasty than the Patriots

Name a more pathetic dynasty than the Patriots

youre team

so you can't, got it

Shut up bitch

Maradona's Argentina

>1 title
>dynasty

Warriors. I hate the Pats but at least they’ve had a genuine GOAT at both QB and head coach and faced various genuinely talented adversaries throughout the last 17 years (Peyton’s Colts, Peyton’s Broncos, Steelers, Greatest Show on Turf Rams, Legion of Boom Seahawks).
Meanwhile in the NBA, superstars lack the same competitive drive so they don’t relish about competing against other superstars, they instead just all hop on the same team so there’s no talent throughout the rest of the league. LeBron and Harden are the only truly elite players not on the warriors, and even then LeBron did his own superstar collusion with the Heat for his first two rings

Shirley you can’t be serious

The virgin mvp consolation prize vs the chad victory ring

>this same argie SEETHING in 2 (two) separate threads

can anyone confirm if he's ok?

Imagine all the ways they cheat that havn't been caught.

Yes, I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley.

This is outdated.... Brady has 5 rings, not 3

All of them.

>world champions

52 years running

Liverpool

Spent the backpass dark ages winning euro cups against literal shitters like FC Fondu and Belgrade Bustop, killed a load of wops, never shut up about muh histree ever since.

you sound salty, my white friend

>they beat all the other teams in the league multiple times because their footballs were slightly less pressurized

Making any profit from that salt mine of yours, OP?

that ring is getting crowded

>brady would lead on an updated chart
LEL

also holy shit peypey btfo

>it doesn't state the numbers on each bar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FACK DRUMP AND FACK WHITE POEPLE!!!!

Argentinas national team, my black friend.

count?

That's 'your" hillbilly

What was the playoff refball?

>popularity contest
>relevant

Name a more salty group of "people" than Sup Forums

>dynasty
how can it be a dynasty with 5 titles in like 20 years?

butthurtgate
crygate
whinegate
saltgate

>the virgin team award vs the Chad individual honor

> excuse, excuse, excuse

Take your pick, faggot.

For example?

Pretty sure everyone knows this. No one unironically believes the P*ts’ “dynasty” is clean or legitimate in any way. The only reason New Englandfags are so bombastic and arrogant is to compensate for their own insecurity about the tainted nature of their “dynasty”

Shittsburgh cuck mad as fuck

>implying the steelers weren't robbed at gunpoint when bill belichick sucked off the refs to make that bullshit call

>STILL complaining about that call
>couldn't even beat the fucking Jags
wew lad

Godwineson.
Keep yer fucking head down, lad.

respond to
you fucking pathetic salty faggot
then kys

>different sport
nothing to reply

You said dynasty, not team.
You don't even understand the words you yourself type out, on your own!
Jesus wept.

>all these foreign patriot bandwagoners
Not a surprise, full faggot team for full faggot fans

Lmao go crawl back into your daughters cunt, hick.

it's funny cuz it's true

absolutely
SEETHING

Another sign of a retarded foreign that doesn't know anything
New England is full of white trash, not that garbage like Australians would know since you're all disgusting drunk filth

>deflategate
>score at halftime with slightly deflated balls is 17-7
>properly inflated balls used in second half and literally every game after this point
>game ends 45-7
>pats break record for biggest super bowl comeback
>Shatter that same record 2 years later
>b-but they cheated! That’s the only reason they win!

Cant wait to see what excuse you faggots use when they BTFO the eagles this week

>New England
>white trash

New England is a massive area and anyone from there knows the areas that are trash.
Not you of course, since you're some bandwagoning soyboy who thinks it's all MIT and Harvard

Nice soyboy meme
By that logic literally ALL of the US is trash because of the small town, lower/middle class, quieter areas that exist in every state. Obviously NE has some trash people, mostly western Mass, bumfuck VT/NH/ME and patches of RI (FUCK Narragansett). But it still has some of the best universities and smartest people in the world living there, which exists in NE more than any other part of the US and clearly counts for something. It has pretentious white people yes, but is easily the least white trash area in the nation. You fucking retard

t. from Boston. Where the fuck are you from?

Old Saybrook, faggot
Don't pretend like a lot of the new england area isn't full of uneducated trash. Boston itself is full of trash but at least it's developed
Oh and what I said is there is plenty of white trash, which is true. Whether there's less than other areas is irrelevant. It's like saying Boston doesn't have faggot because San Francisco has so many
Faggot

You sound like a pretentious fuck who has never stepped out of his rich faggoty town, calling NE "full of white trash" in your first post and then the same for Boston. If you said that in real life, everyone would think you're an asshole and the only person who would agree with you is your trophy wife mom. It has less trash than you think.

Let's just remove the illegitimate accusations.

I actually can't, they are a manufactured dynasty. Fake greatness, nothing but a narrative. These playoffs were the nail in the coffin.

Boston produces braindead retards, they import all their talent

>t. jags fan

>rule that was in use during the game and correctly judged by the refs
>worth an asterisk
Pick one and only one.

>wahhhh players only care about winning championships not my faggot ideals
Go watch baseball faggot you'll fit right in

You sound like a poor piece of shit whose father drinks away his lunch money and mother whores herself to anyone who doesn't backhand her
>Boston
>not full of trash
lmfao

Que amargo sos, negro envidioso.

Not to mention all those rings say "World Champions" instead of "National Champions", which is what they are. Even the retards in the NCAA were able to figure this one out.

What's more pathetic than the patriots dynasty?
Some dumb spic making a tread about it.