I forgot to take my antipsychotic tranquilizer and my friends are about to come over to do some acid do I do it?

I forgot to take my antipsychotic tranquilizer and my friends are about to come over to do some acid do I do it?

Attached: AABE8630-D45B-4472-A339-89C4EC850D22.jpg (715x1271, 121K)

you have a sweet looking little pink butthole :)

no, dont take the acid, just smoke some weed, drink a beer and you will sleep good tonite,

But that’s the only reason they’re coming and I never pass up the chance cuz I’m broke

Careful I’m a stinker!

do it and make sure to go incontinent

So, more nude pics?

If you're on SSRI's, or have been in the last week, dont do it. At least, unless you wanna have a really bad time. Then do it.

Attached: 71471355-1038-4918-9707-A4EDE87B6BB0.jpg (636x1130, 73K)

I’m down for an anytime

More ass and feet please

Thank you, what a lovely body.

Attached: 23978EC8-2051-4B66-BDC2-125513BE5900.jpg (484x480, 58K)

Weeeeee

You can take it just make sure at least one person is totally sober and can keep watch of y’all through the night

Also judging by your room and the nudes you’re super chill and would love to chat off this shithole board sometime. U got Kik?

What state are you in?

North Carolina

Too far for me /:

How bout Washington?

:/ story of my southern life

Too far

Thank you... More please!

Sad well you still cute tho Texas?

Fla here! Come to the beach

Texas yes

Attached: 246C6668-9892-4F0D-909E-08E74299AB00.jpg (953x1271, 160K)

Where at?

Classified

SA?

put something in your pussy

More sassy skirts!

Please, thank you, acid might not be a great idea but you made up your mind already didn't you ya little dork?

Not a big city

So you just had these pictures hanging around how about something fresh?

Tyler?

How long ago did you miss the dose and what is your schedule for taking them?
If you missed a few hours and it’s like 2x a day you take it ie every 12 hours then just take it
Antipsychotics and LSD don’t sound like a smart mix if you’re legit schizophrenic
Also better know that the particular drug your on doesn’t mix well with acid or you’re gunna end up in the ER or worse

Sure tripping is great but perhaps you can just keep yours and take it later when it’s safer
That’s better than a bad trip... everyone who does LSD for a lot will have one eventually

Personally I’d play it safe rather than have a shitty time, do the smart thing darling

Would give anything to be with you.

Damn you are far away, I'm from one of the Latin American countries Trump doesn't know about.

Would give you love until I die.

Show ur asshole

Yeah we already took them just waiting for it to kick In

Attached: 1290CAAA-6AA5-4202-855C-2FAF3529A437.jpg (960x1280, 200K)

My friends are here

Nope

Bump
hope OP updates us tomorrow if they don’t see this

Be a good girl and let them fuck you senseless

What medication have you not taken?