Tom Brady is undisputed GOAT

>Tom Brady is undisputed GOAT
>not even top 3 in passing yards
lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-tdintratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, only 66,000 yards, what a piece of shit.

He's first in like every playoff statistic

Not in averages / ratios / etc.

So it's only a product of playing more games

holy shit Drew can literally break the record in 5-6 games, and yet no one talks about him being one of the GOAT QB's

wow brady sucks

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY

>being impressed by empty stats

this is the Playoff QB rating

can't find Brady in the top 10

what a fraud, system babby

brady still has 5 seasons left

Yeah cuz he puts up 500 yards in a week17 game against the Browns when neither team gives a shit anymore
His statistics are skewed

Peyton threw 72k in 16 seasons (1 season injured)
Brady is at his 16th season already (1 season injured)

Brady is going to end up #1 on that list though. He's probably got 4+ years left

>muh stats

Not even a Brady fan but when alex smith is 6th all time in something and ranked ahead of joe Montana, it’s a meaningless metric

you're insane, he's 40 years old already, and this season he's struggling, slow with his passes

without his o-line, he would get sacked all the time

why don't more quarterbacks just play more playoff games then

because they don't have stacked teams with a stacked coaching team like the Patriots

put Peyton in the Patriots, and they would have 10 superbowls

D-did the south Americanon just figure out that the o line is more important than the qb
Yet there are never any left guard appreciation threads

and?

can you prove that for me, my man?

>without his o-line, he would get sacked all the time
stunning insight from the argintinigger

if Tom was leaving after this season or the next, Jimmy wouldn't have been traded. Belichick has already said he's not retiring any time soon. I think Brady has 3-4 more years in the league

>this argie who's SEETHING over brady

you ok bro?

Top kek. 2 of those QBs are dome babbies.

sure, Peyton has better numbers with a worse team

Brady has worse numbers with a better team

Peyton proved himself in two different teams too

that's not true for all the QB's, Brady is a pocket babby

and?

and that he isn't the GOAT, he's the player with the most titles, being lucky to play for the most stacked team ever

that's why he doesn't get paid like other elite QB's, because he knows he's just a clog in the machine

>regular season statpadder
>2 more years of career
>domebabby

wtf when did Brett Favruh died? Rip F

>and that he isn't the GOAT, he's the player with the most titles, being lucky to play for the most stacked team ever
>
>that's why he doesn't get paid like other elite QB's, because he knows he's just a clog in the machine

Brady was right all along. He planned this years in advance.

>dome babby

most stacked team? literally the only HOFer he has played with is Gronk plus a year and a half of Moss

>that's why he doesn't get paid like other elite QB's, because he knows he's just a clog in the machine

I'm going to rate you 3/7 and let you get out of this mess you've put yourself in.

brett favre had to do that back when passing was hard

brees and manning are dome babbies

>put the biggest playoff choker ever anywhere and he would have won games

Delusional.

I love this argument. He had Moss for that year, give him a HOF receiver and they shattered records.

>4000 less than drew brees
what a yardlet lol

>le pass downfield when you're up 28 with 5 minutes to go man

OP can you show me the Superbowl Win chart.... oh yeah

>he's struggling
No, pey pey struggled in his final season, being dragged to the SB by a godly defense. Touchdown Tommy is still leading 4th quarter playoff comebacks.

Wow, odds are Brees passes Peyton next season, and Brady will pass him the following season.

>stacked
He's been playing with literal who his entire career

He plays for the best coach in the league, who knows how to get the most out of his personnel. NE's had some good receivers, but even the ones that aren't still get wide open in their system.

Manning's yards are so statpadded it's unreal. He played most of his career either in a dome or at altitude where it's easier to throw further.

Manning has been retired for 2 years, and he still isn't nowhere near lmao

>Brady give us your phone! We promise nothing will leak like every other single time you've given the NFL anything.

Oh wow, how ever will Brady get 5,000 more passing yards? This task is literally impossible.
The real fun is going to be in this marathon between Brady and Brees to see who can last longer and take the #1 spot on that list.

Just noticed this thread was started by that half-retarded Argentine whose whole village was killed by guerillas wearing Brady jerseys. Safe to ignore and move on.

>stacked teams
wow none of these last 3 super bowl raeaching patriots teams were stacked lol you stupid fucking retard

broncos were and all star team nigger

>whole village was killed by guerillas wearing Brady jerseys
the jerseys said 19-0, any idea why?

SEETHING over Ronnie, SEETHING over Brady. Why are Argies scared of brilliance?

Ronaldo is the GOAT of soccer and has never cheated, plus has proved himself in multiple teams. Don't put him in the same sentence with the cheat that's Brady. Brady is like Messi, cheater and only played in one team, a system babby.

The funny thing about this is he was literally carried in both of his super bowl runs, he was the weak link on the team. Down by 4 with a 1:30 left in a super bowl you'd honestly take Peyton over Tom? FUCKING LOL

I wish I had a 19-0 shirt

>le dump it off to your rb for a gorillian yac man

It's not meaningless it's a small sample size. You should probably wait until a player has more than 10 playoffs starts to draw any real conclusions.

Based

Because you are third world and were given some nice shirts to keep you warm?

And I too would pay you for one of those shirts if you and your family have extras.

>statsbabby
How embarrassing

>Dome teams are 0-12 in the conference games outside of a dome
They don't deserve to be taken seriously

Is it coincidence that all the near top players are literal dome baby's?maybe that effects passer rating. Even most of Rodgers playoff games are in nfc domes too. (Dallas, atl, cards etc)

Brady plays all his playoff games in wintery ass new England. Come that time of year all patriots red zone tds are runs. Too bad they don't play to inflate toms stats as opposed to playing the situation for a win I guess

Career INT thrown
Manning 251
Favre 336 LUL
Brees 228
Bradley 160

Ill trade a few thousand meme yards for half the turnovers thanks

>The worst GOAT haters on spuh

Old gay
Argie
JAP

Canadian
Romanian
Poopeelander
JAP
Weeb argie

Brees plays in a dome, brees is always playing from behind. Don't get me wrong he is great but there a reason he stacks yards the way he does. I mean he's going to break Peyton record and he's rarely mentioned as top 10, thats gotta mean something.

If brees wins another super bowl does he overtake Peyton? What about if Ben? he's already got 2 rings ..

>alex smith is 6th all time
drafted the same year that defense was essentially outlawed, which should put into perspective just how much these "rules" changed the game
aikman never even passed for more than 3,500 yards in a year

>Argie
>Weeb argie
same person

Fake news

footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-tdintratio

I guess Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT

wow its almost like Brady plays to win the game instead of needlessly throwing bombs and choking in playoff games because you want to throws

Really makes me think

Brady doesn't play in a dome and also doesn't throw a ton of picks like Favre.

You mean the guy that threw his team's entire season away with 3 INTs in a must-win game?

>autistic dome babby
>meme chucker
>dome babby

>(You)

I like how you don't respond to all the posts ITT that are blowing you out consistently you just cherry pick little stats like a faggot. Brady's the goat, who gives a fuck, it been this way for a while, deal with it. I'll admit I don't want him to win another cause were all sick of it but just admit it. 8th super bowl. Hes left all others in the dust and no one other then buttmad anonymous internet comments say so.

he has the best TD/int ratio, so he must be the best according to this user

>replying to 78 posts, mostly people bringing up the same point repeatedly
I'm not that autistic, point out something specific you want answered

3 interception playoff games
Brady: 3
Rodgers: 0

Clutch situation with not much time left in a big game, no one better then Tom brady to make a game winning drive, no?

He only needs to make the comebacks because he was abysmal during the first 3 quarters

He puts himself into those situations

Eli

Wow look at you deflect some more. No you dont get to skirt the question. Yes or no?

Aikman isn't the best example to use here. He might not even be a top 50 all time QB

A good QB wouldn't get into a situation where he needs to save the game in the last minute

But the answer to your question would be, that I would look at some statistic, 4th quarter with the game within range or something, and I'm not sure that Tom Brady is the best at that, it has to be a percentage, a ratio or a rate, not just a total number. Up to you to prove that Tom Brady is the most clutch.

back-to-back SBs and 3 out 4
wasn't a good fantasy player tho i guess

He has far and away the highest winning percentage of all qbs by a long shot. He beat both atl and Seattle with inferior teams while trailing big late. Just did the same vs jacksonville. All of his super bowls have a game winning drive led by him, the 2 lost was he defense getting beat AFTER he took the lead late. You still didn't answer the question. Because we know its yes.

Already did that in the last thread

see Montana, Brees, Eli and Wilson are all better in terms of percentages

What a huge deflecting faggot you are. Can't handle reality I guess.

Your question,
>Clutch situation with not much time left in a big game, no one better then Tom brady to make a game winning drive, no?
Your answer,
>Montana, Brees, Eli and Wilson are better, objectively, in terms of percentages

>Comparing some one with 4 playoff wins to some one with 27

Brady is being carried by his team

WOKE

But that's objectively wrong, you faggot. No one in NFL history has a better winning percentage than Brady when down in the 4th quarter. In fact no other QB in NFL history has a POSITIVE winning percentage when playing from behind to start the 4th quarter. Only Brady.

>inb4 moving the goal posts AGAIN

So if he makes a 4th quarter come back it's because he sucks for getting in a hole and if not, his team carried him. Lol. Wow. Kys bud.

No other QB in history could have pulled back 28-3
Literally none. 31 unanswered points in less than 20 mins of football on the biggest stage of all. The mental toughness required to not either roll over or just start throwing hail maries is not possessed by anyone else in football.