I know there are bigger cucks, technically, but are there any bigger cucks that weren't trying to be cucks?

i know there are bigger cucks, technically, but are there any bigger cucks that weren't trying to be cucks?

>cuck
Has the hottest wife. One of the only people to stand up to balony.

he stands up to tony by acting like a child and expecting to get away with it because tony is his friend and knows he's not all there. and he never really does anything.

to his credit he's beaten up exactly one(1) person in his entire life, the guy that was doing card fraud at his restaurant.

his wife is alright, but everyone's wife is alright in new jersey.

His wife wasn't simply serviceable like Carmela, she was a complete hottie.

Them tits my friend, how can you disregard them?

she isn't that much hotter than carmela, adriana outshines both of them, and basically any of the strippers are hotter than all of their wives.

those dark italian women grow fucking mustaches

I liked Artie. He's won of the best acted characters in the show.

oh he's a great character.

but most of his scenes are physically painful to watch.

Artie getting his groove back gave me some quality feels.

That doesn't make it bad. Whats your problem?

i'm not saying that it's bad. it's great.

but artie really has no chill, and is constantly passive aggressive in the crinkliest way.

You don't really have an argument then. Do you just want everyone to be supercool? Cause that would suck.

my argument isn't that everyone should be cool, you autist.

i don't actually have an argument. i'm not arguing.

i'm stating that artie is a major cuck and has no chill. this is true. this is a fact. this is how he was written.

i certainly HOPE that you don't have an argument, because this is not the place for them.

Holy shit why are you being so defensive you cocksucking faggot.

He was a cool character but I didn't understand his purpose in the show.
What was the point of writing him?

I knew you were an idiot from the OP. I just posted to get a Sapranos thread going. And now I see you are samefagging>4 posters

Why didnt he move away? Im sure Tony would have been ok with it

Not that user but he literally threw gabagool in Tony's face, that takes balls. He was a good character, and their dynamic was interesting and important.

Post Charmaine

I think part of what makes Artie a great character is that John Ventimiglia absolutely perfects the hand motions certain people make when they talk.

you're talking to different people. he's not me. i'm the OP.

honestly i don't see him throwing a few pieces of spaghetti at toni as any different as that gumar that hung herself tossing a london roast at him. he's on the same status of a woman; not being an actual man in tonies eyes, he's not subject to the same consequences, and he knows it.

it's great acting, but as arties gesturing increases, so does the level of trying-hard. artie just has no chill. he'd be exhausting to spend time around most of the time.

>a few pieces of spaghetti

GABAGOOL

i'm trying to repress my inner urge to role play as a guido here. i started watching the sopranos on amazon prime four days ago and only have a couple episodes left in season 6. please don't encourage me.

>trying-hard. just has no chill
Like what you're doing now?

>cuck

>The final Artie scene where he is defeated and broken, but finally is cooking with heart and passion again

Gives me feels every time

isnt carmela the cuck?

>tony fucks everyone

>she lets him

the other guy was right. you're defensive as fuck. do you do this in every thread you post in? because this is a discussion about TV. artie is a TV show character. we're discussing his nature.

just go away. your existence depresses me.

we're using cuck here in it's uncapitalized form, so it's not specifically sexual.

Cuck and beta aren't the same thing. His wife by all accounts did not cheat on him + their kids were sired by him, he's by no definition of the word a "cuck".

>artie just has no chill.

>but artie really has no chill

>artie is a major cuck and has no chil

artie isn't a cuck. his wife didn't cheat on him. he's just an average guy who runs a restaurant and he happened to grow up with people who became mobsters.

he did some really stupid shit like falling in love with adriana and getting himself involved with that french liquor scam, but that's kind of the point of his character, he's sort of like the opposite of tony.

>defensive
ok

The fact that you are obsessed with Artie seems to imply that he is an interesting character

using cuck to describe him implies that you are underaged.

OP BTFO OUT.

women aren't biologically capable of being cucks

she let her husband fuck other women just to live the high lifestyle

she is a cuck

who /some pulp/ here

no one's saying his character isn't interesting. i'm saying that he's a cuck with no chill.

i'm not 'obsessed' about artie. THIS IS A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT ARTIE YOU MONG.

also, i'm 27. surprise: the memes you think about people in order to feel better about yourself are untrue.

yes, artie constantly does stupid shit. he is just not slick
rick. he did score out of his league though. he's just really neurotic. tony really shows that he's human by tolerating him.

>cuck with no chill
>I'm 27

Because T was a lard ass and always stuffing his face, it tied in well, it's not like he would eat a lot at the strip bar. The show could have expanded on the culinary aspect because Italian food is top tier.

Sure it's been mentioned, but he wasn't even cucked that I recall.

>tony really shows that he's human by tolerating him

artie is tony's only normal friend. everyone else tony hangs around with are just mob guys.

I don't know if he knew how this would look, but directing your wife in the role of the lover of a Nigerian refugee doesn't get any worse

it give a Tony a place to a eat and a normal civilian friend

every italian don has a main restaurant where they hang out, those fat fucks never stop eating

surprise, the things you think are wrong. give it time; there will be 90 year olds saying that people are cucks with no chill.

and here you are, shitposting with me as the class sourpuss.

poor tony.

>poor tony

you think tony would hang around with him if he didn't like him?

pls respond

Carmela was 10/10

if tony was a normal person, probably not. because there would be better normal friends. but like you said, artie is the only real human that tony knows. everyone else is either prey or a barely constrained predator that works for him. and merry conviviality for him is only a matter of business that he can never enjoy, so he wouldn't expect that from a human.

Not that user but Artie's a nice guy and they shared some great times, a childhood friend is a serious bond

inb4 no chill

Charmaine was a lot hotter imo

why did Melfi drop Tony as a patient? It seemed really random after so many years of seeing him, she must have known he was already a sociopath

it was just a bullshit way to end that story line. and yes, she pretty much had tony figured out by the second season, but he wasn't just a sociopath

>your wife in the role of the lover of a Nigerian refugee

As opposed to any other married actor with an on-screen relationship? I don't know what's more hilarious, alt-righterina obsession with black dick, or the fact that you actually believe real people with jobs share your obsession.

it's complicated, i guess, but she probably had a lot of misgivings about having to go on the lam, and the tumultuous desires for tony as the brute.

the moment where she's considering asking tony to kill her rapist was pretty intense.

rank the seasons and your favorite episode, plebs

am i supposed to be able to do this after the first viewing of the entire show, start to finish in a few days? because i'm having a hard time.

Fucking Fanook

t. cuckold

Carmela was a literal bird

Explain how it's different than any other actor playing any other character in a relationship without mentioning your own closeted obsession with dark skinned people.

>Seasons: 3 > 6A > 5 > 2 > 6B > 1 > 4
>Episode: Unidentified Black Males, but Funhouse is a close 2nd

god i hate janice.

>ignoring raceplay cuck fetish implications
the director has a little white dick that can't possibly please his wife so he casts her in a flick about getting fucked by a big buck refugee