I am from Brazil, where this masterpiece was made

I am from Brazil, where this masterpiece was made.

The best thing in this movie are the dialogs/quotes and the emotion of speak from the actors, that are obviously in portuguese, and i think a part of the movie's soul will be lost when watched with subtitles.

Don't you guys feel that are something missing when u guys watched the movie?

Nobody cares about your overgrown monkey exhibit.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona

>Years of Sup Forums and I've never seen this pasta
How come?

Well, obviously you lose a lot of the subtlety/poetry of a foreign movie when you don't speak the language and have to watch subtitles.

But I agree on City of God. That was a phenomenal movie and in my own top 10. The directing, acting, story; everything was top notch. A very compelling story too that I knew nothing about.

But yeah, of course we lose something by not understanding the language. I've seen a lot of Japanese movies, German, French; a lot of the subtlety/poetry of the language will be lost in direct and literal translations.

This was legitimately a good movie and braindead pol can bricktext-to-orgasm all they want.

As for your question, what option do we have? If they don't translate appropriately all we can do is read the subs and hope to understand some of the underlying subtext by tone-of-voice.

Yeah. I know. It's like "english motherfucker! do you speak it?" This is untranslatable ... i mean, its possible to translate this to portuguese or other language, but the effect/impact will not be the same.

>I am from Brazil
Stopped reading there

Its funnier when bashing argies

>I am from Brazil

>things which affect literally every piece of translation out there
Seriously, what are you doing? Your movie isn't special, it's simply one of the only good ones to come out of that shit hole.

>it's hard to understand the intricacies of a language you don't know

Who would've fucking thunk it

I'm not learning Portugese for a movie. Fuck off monkey.

>Green pools

I still haven't seen this movie, the cover having a white woman kiss a black guy probably has something to do with that.

>and i think a part of the movie's soul will be lost when watched with subtitles.

Yeah but some feels transcend language, ethnicity, and borders

Was it kino?

she's not white lol

shes not white

The movie it's great and it will confirm all of your racism.

You'll have a blast.

Bolivia mentioned

absolutely not. the visual storytelling in this film is next-level. I've seen it multiple times with subs and enjoyed it fully every time

>You are the Baltimore of South America.

Kill yourself.