Question, do I automatically have the right away if I’m waking past a car in a parking lot?

Question, do I automatically have the right away if I’m waking past a car in a parking lot?

Attached: 07C9D81E-2260-46D2-BA16-B70E5F8B3BB0.jpg (465x670, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-4hNoTbAa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

If you are on foot and the other is driving, yes.

You have the left towards if you are on a highway.

Some white dude got mad Because I walked past him. He tried to beat me before I can cross from point a to point b.

Well that explains it. You are a nigger

Depending on where you live, in FL it’s only if it’s a designated crosswalk and only if safe to enter (can’t step in front of a moving car without giving them time to stop). But good rule of thumb is 2000+ lb cae will win over every time vs a person so get out of the way

I’m not lol. I wanted his ass to get out of the car. With his old ass.

Well if you want to walk in front of over 3000 lbs of metal driven by someone who might not be paying attention feel free. On average one out of eight drivers don't have insurance and of those that do not all have sufficient coverage for such an event./

It was in front of a grocery store. No cross white lining. Still took place in the parking lot in front of a store.. Ca.

It still wouldn’t be my fault. I seen him. He started speeding up. And proceeded to be a dick about it.

Well most of the time parking lots are considered private property...

You clearly have reading comprehension. I said nothing about fault. I gave you some simple statistics and facts..

I also work in front of that store, win win?

I know I like to gamble the what if

yes. but cars are bigger and heavier than you. use common sense and dont walk behind or in front of moving vehicles.

Protip OP, if you think its "right away" you don't have it.

right of way

Right of way
Moron

On roads cars have the right, in parking lots pedestrians have the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-4hNoTbAa4

Consider this, OP faggot, who stops faster? You or a car? Graveyards are full of people who had the right of way. Be smart.

It's "right of way". And no, private property has its own rules.

It doesn't matter if you and in the right or wrong; if you get hit you'll be just as dead either way.
People on foot who "challenge" cars just because they have the "right of way" are fucking stupid. If the driver is a dick and isn't going to stop to let you cross, just let them go - getting somewhere six seconds faster isn't worth the risk. As the saying goes, "He was right, dead right, as he walked along, but he's just as dead as if he were wrong".