Give me one good reason not to blow this guys head off

Give me one good reason not to blow this guys head off

Attached: CCF5CA8E-3381-4374-93E9-183E392A9568.jpg (1152x2048, 390K)

Just dont. Hes cool

Maybe he's not gay

Santa

It's santa claus for fucks sake

If you have the power to destroy then you also have the power to demand a blowjob!

that's a strange way to tell us that you want to suck your dad off.

Attached: 1569047570639.jpg (404x405, 43K)

He's santa claus you fucking nigger, don't kill him.

Did you get a lump of coal for Christmas? Maybe you should look internally and not the one who gave it to you.

Hes Santa don't kill him pls

Why would you kill Santa Claus?! Are you a fucking kike?

Good enough for me

Because he can talk to moths.

He can only talk to chihuahuas

Yo, chill that's Santa! :c

Imagine how fucking boring prison would be

"What you do unto others, you do to yourself. Everyone, and everything for that matter, is a mere reflection connected to you in more ways than you could ever comprehend. What you dislike in others, reminds you of something you dislike within yourself. The beauty you admire in others, is a reflection of your own beauty. When you project negative energy or emotions towards someone else, you are really projecting this towards yourself. Because they are you. The lower consciousness that of the ego mind likes to believe in separation, because it created the illusion of it. But the soul knows. The soul knows that at the core level we are all one. Source energy experiencing itself in the many varieties of life and matter. Single focal points of expression experiencing what seems like a separate experience. But it is not. I am you, you are me. And in the awareness, we can be free."

~Indigo Moon

What the Nigger is indigo moon

The person who i quoted.

I’d let that old man slurp the cum from my black asshole. Don’t kill him. I need another white slave

Indigo Moon ripped off Jung

▲▲

▲ ▲