Genuine racists thread

Genuine racists thread
How racist are you? What would happen if family, friends and/or colleagues found out?

Attached: american windchime.jpg (819x522, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/society/2115970/ramaphosa-wants-to-tie-young-white-people-to-a-tree/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just hate the stupid violent races, like niggers and arabs and muslim asians,

of course not all of them are violent but enough of them are violent to make me not trust them

>stupid, violent
you forgot whites

KEK REKT

I am an avid racist against racists. Nothing made me happier than seeing God's justice done as the racists perish from the Earth.

It's the opposite, my family is racist and I'm not.

I just hate Niggers

Mostly just Sub Saharan Niggers, South Americans, Jews and Semitics. Everyone else is cool by me.

hahahahaha

Reparations be coming bitches

Attached: 9A067DC0-C467-48FD-A798-E667E7924526.jpg (500x667, 91K)

Pretty fucking justifiably racist actu-fucking-lly
Family knows. Not all of them are ok with it, and those that aren't know they can fuck off to hell if they think I give a fuck what they think.
Only friends are through mutual interests.
Who I am is none of work's business.

Attached: 1561564066636.gif (480x228, 543K)

i'm just a realist, some people call that racist. do i care? no.

i hate niggers

Extremely, all races are deplorable. Unfortunately the darker one is seems to be worse.

its more of defensive racism here in South Africa..we know what they do to us, we know what they want to do to us. On top of that, they have laws and systems in place that make it's impossible for whites to find work and near impossible to leave the country unless you're stinking rich. I don't like having hate in my heart but we are at a point where it is needed to constantly be aware. .they gang rape new borns ....fucking new borns...how can I not be consumed with a deep fear and hatred.

Attached: download (1).jpg (242x208, 9K)

I'd say I'm extremely racist and hateful towards every fucking subhuman in this world, just love how I don't quite fit the mold when people paint racists in a bad light.

Attached: 1570625327339.jpg (640x591, 49K)

Hate zionist jews, hard out. Not all Jews are Zionists that push loxism, but all Zionists are jews. Often Jews are crypto semitic supremacists.

I hate brown people from shithole African and middle eastern countries that refuse to integrate into our culture and society.

The asian and brown people that do their best to do as the romans do are ok in my books, but the ones that are too stupid, or violent or lazy to integrate can get fucked.

I have asian and brown friends and we're all racist towards other ethnic groups and each other but we're cool and it's usually in jest, but we know some people shouldn't be allowed to just live wherever the fuck they want.

I feel bad for the white South Africans, most of the saffers that move to my country are cool and blend in well, but that Dutch streak in them can make them fucking annoying at times.

I didn't used to be, but then I moved to detroit. I hate niggers.

see

>God's justice done as the racists perish
niggers killing each other isn't really God's work, user

American here... A growing number of us are becoming aware of what is happening to you. The majority of outsiders have no idea because the media is ignoring your issues. I wish I could help you.

can't you move to the UK, i thought South Africa was British and its citizens were subjects of the Queen

I dont hate someone for their race. Ive met bad and good people from different races. If a individual is an asshole, he or she is an asshole, not their race. I hate assholes

You are racist as well, you just hate white people. Like this guy

>Average IQ of around 95
>Stupid

>Safest countries in the world
>Violent

Ok

shit. bro, they're all racists, too.
they'd just nod their heads and we'd move on to a different topic.

My dad is fucking racist as all hell. There are only 2 black women I could have brought home as my girl that he would approve of.... Halle Berry, and this one chick I worked with.

Both SMOKIN' hot.

Hot beats nigger, apparently.

I'm racist as fuck. I hate niggers. My opinion? The only good nigger is a dead one.

Based. All niggers are animals.

Attached: 1469675947168.jpg (954x1024, 166K)

Pretty racist. I don’t like black people and can only just tolerate Latinos. Middle easterners, Asians, Whites, and Native Americans are fine with me though. My family knows how racist I am. My friends probably wouldn’t care too much, considering my racism only extends as far as stereotyping people. I wouldnt deport all black people or some shit, I just think they are fucking retarded.

Yeah I got a friend from SA and he tells me all about how shitty it was. He made it out to the UK. I suggest trying your hardest to leave that fucking nigger infested shithole. Honestly the whites should have just left the country when the nigger parliament took over. Hell they should’ve used their nukes on the niggers instead of decommissioning them.

lmao kill yourselves, the world will never stop being multicultural

They are indeed.

Attached: niggers-gonna-nig.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Nah I know a lot of people with money are doing that but each day it becomes harder, I am young and am saving every cent from my job (online work) to leave but I feel like its going nowhere. They no there will be no1 to blame for their failings if all of us leave.
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/society/2115970/ramaphosa-wants-to-tie-young-white-people-to-a-tree/

*know

alabama wind chimes

Dealing with their "rules for thee an not for me" BS special treatment being jumped daily while in middle school an being a terror attack Survivor

Attached: FB_IMG_1571834955373.jpg (720x457, 41K)

All niggers should be shot on sight and ground down to animal feed

Attached: why you shoot niggers first.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Glory

I work in retail and I’ve had trouble with morons from every race, obviously including white people. I usually get along with African Americans but I’m pretty sure Latinos are actually dumber than African Americans. Blacks from Africa are the dumbest. Indians are pretty stupid and so are Phillipinos, Thai, Vietnamese, etc. Chinese aren’t dumb but they’re so sniveling and pathetic it just makes me angry. Something about their broken English and cowardly manner is totally contemptible.

I fucking despise indians, theyre the scum of the planet and theyre everywhere

I was never raised this way OP I was raised biblically, to treat others how I want to be treated, but here is a question..why do many people hate snakes? Perhaps primal man used pattern recognition to realized that those animals cause pain and suffering to my tribe/kin. And so people still do this...its not illogical. Its a bi product of nature. But I came to realize that I didnt have the luxury of choice when I arrive at school and all the black students are sing and chanting kill the boer shoot the farmer.....im sucked into this rabbit hole , Their hate , inability to own up to their failings , their savagery will get to anyone when it gets to this point. Many Indians and coloreds (capeoids) stand with us against the Bantu. Many don't. Its a shit show...and I'm stuck in it. Not by choice. Heck my girlfriend of 4 years is Chinese. I want to fuck off and be with her. But not to europe...us South Africans have been seeing similar patterns there and we know whatever will happen will not be good.
Its all so fucked. All they had to do is fucking reconcile, but they can't because then that will force them to look in the mirror and let us have an honest conversation about the problems plaguing their communities and leaking into ours. Every race has sinned in the passed; theirs is no different. But they must blame the people who ended slavery while they still practice it...

Attached: 435d55eebea844a156852cb1df5e4cc4cb1e53dd.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Attached: 1563453487072.png (338x450, 397K)

Niggle me this batboy, what makes up 13% but also half?

Attached: d5aa97613f79a6dd42d11800258f327b.jpg (531x666, 170K)

your mother

Attached: mar-a-lago.jpg (959x880, 677K)

Attached: 1552743339119.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

If they genuinely wanted equality, they would be accepting that they should be held to responsibility like all people are. Here is an analogy: there are three friends one had a drug problem that harms themselves, and the ones around them the other is a liberal, and the last friend is the modern definition of a nazi. (one who criticizes minorities) The liberal friend tells the drug addict that he should worry and only has to blame the one around him ( the ones he harms) The nazi calls him out on his bullshit and tells him to fucking stop...stop committing acts of violence towards your own and others, stop looking for excuses. The japs were nuked, many other people were genocided ..but the black OOoooh no, they are special, they can blame others for their modern-day failings. They should not be held responsible and, therefore, are looked down upon by liberals. As I said..its all so fucked. Things have been set into motion that no1 can stop. I guess this is why I am considered a racist in 2019. 1 because I live in Africa and know the horrors they are capable of 2. because in my youth a romanized the west to escape these horrors and thought to myself "gee they don't gang rape babies and drown children and torture our kind there , yet I am left here to rot and the welcome people in from the congo with opens arms. The rape and murder stats have been going up, so the left's idea is to blame ALL males, surely the west had males before the Africans came? What do Sup Forums what do I do whit this resentment?

Attached: download (1).jpg (194x259, 14K)

damn, there's a full bag of chips just laying there on the ground...the horror

niggers are like apes in there natural habitat but even the docile ones, like the monkeys that people dress up in clothes and teach them to ride bikes like they're all sweet and innocent but they will flip their shit eventually and bite someone because no matter how much you treat an animal like a person, they're still an animal

Attached: DingDongDank.jpg (1404x934, 477K)

> but that Dutch streak in them can make them fucking annoying at times

Explain plz

>friends, coworkers
>genuine racists