How the hell do you actually join the KKK??

Hello fags,

Libtards and BLM act like every white man is part of the KKK as if it's something you can marely walk up to and join like sam's club. But it seems practically impossible to join them. Does anyone here know how in the fuck do you actually join the KKK? Well, peace/

Other urls found in this thread:

fbiagentedu.org/fbi-requirements/
my.democrats.org/page/s/join-the-democrats-today
kkkknights.com/contact-join-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive asked here before. Nobody could tell me. Google has that shit blocked up tight

Hello Southern Poverty Law Center.

This should help you
fbiagentedu.org/fbi-requirements/

i heard its got pretty similar requirements to joining the FBI
wonder why that is

fun fact, the KKK exists as much as me and a friend could meet up every week and call ourselves the KKK. it is meaningless and has no 'official' organization.. the individual pockets of activity that do exist consisting of people calling themselves the 'KKK' (which are incredibly few but certainly keep groups like the SPLC hard at work tracking where they still exist!) are mostly FBI informants.

my.democrats.org/page/s/join-the-democrats-today

Most are informant groups yet if you're actually interested stormfront would be a good place to start

You don't its an FBI honeypot

There was a time between 1850-1920 when the KKK had millions of members. Today it doesn't exist man.

Join the FBI

underrated

The KKK is a strawman so that black entitlement movements can stay floating.

Without a boogie man and the fake narrative of racism....Affirmative action, EOE, handouts, etc. etc would be even more unjustifiable as they already are.

>go to there website
>sign up

I never understood why you're paid to shill on a site full of neet degenerates.

It has become a family thing mostly. I am technically a part of it, but dont participate in it.

Ask an FBI agent.
It's their honeypot.

kek'd

just enter your full name, address cerdit card details and SSN in this thread

it cost £3

don't forget CVN

The goal of the KKK is literally against the law in the U.S.

It is against the law to have an all white town.

I think you just show up to their BBQ. They occasionally hand out invitations with little candies in my town. I think they expect you to bring something if you show up though. At the very least you could bring some baked beans or plates/cups.

kkkknights.com/contact-join-us