You wake up in the morning and time has stopped...

You wake up in the morning and time has stopped, everyone is in a trance like state (no harm comes to them except if you do something to them) and objects remain stil (e.g. A plane stays in the sky).
You are the only person awake for 365 days, once the 365 days are over everyone resumes as normal just like they blinked.
No electronics work and it stays the same time and the world/sun stays in the same position.

WWYD?

Attached: frozen.jpg (852x480, 47K)

Spend every day hiding nutritious food in the pantries of the poor

Lots of theft, a little bit of murder and a sprinkle of rape.

Steal enough money to live off of it forever. Find some hot chicks and do some lines of coke off their buttholes. Maybe come to your house and make you do your mom.

Perform a bunch of "miracles" that will leave atheist fags shitting their beds

>Put my own Shit in other people's pants

>slash Car tires on the highway

/Thread/

I would find my old friend Kevin Meeks and every day stretch his asshole a little more until I can fit a pineapple it it. When time starts I would say "Ahh Ha! Remember when we were 15 and you said the only way I could date your sister is if you pulled a pinapple out your ass!"

Going to find my female friends and start using them as living flesh lights. Use them in different and interesting ways. Before the days are up, id gather them in one place, get them completely naked and fuck them hard until they're covered in cum and have cum leaking from their holes. Would then gather their parents and position them around them. Once time is up, id watch their reactions from afar

My response would absolutely get me b& and possibly v&.

kill myself

I would want to stop time right before I give my GF a facial. Then everyday jerk off two times and get the jizz to freeze midair. Then when time starts back up she would get blasted with a big 5 gallon cumshot!

Attached: 1312909748518.jpg (1575x2000, 458K)

This, pretty much. Find girls i fancy that i know, and i dont know too cause why not, fuck them in every way i can think of. Assuming analog cameras work do pics of them while im at it.

>> I would want to stop time right before I give my GF a facial.
Most juvenile fantasy in the world.
You don't have a GF, and you spend too much time not doing homework.

There would be no more blacks or muslims.

Delete kebab, try to sex every hot chick at least once, especially celebrities just to cuck all the people that worship them, rob a bank, steal a shitload of weed, the usual shit

Steal so much money

>Object remain still.
You are walking everywhere.
Depending on your location this could be great or horribly bad.

>No electronics work
That sucks. Can't drive to an airport and teach myself how to fly jets in easy stages. I'm going to need unlimited teleportation for this to work as a fantasy.

Do that to that dude

Attached: VcE0mA77-1SvG1dn1LhzqHsrPuRTBZ9AOD1z1wDazk0.png (1076x752, 193K)

"JEWS"

All scientist for 4 round years, every country, every smart person, everyone on the conspiracy.

Also scientist: here is internet, and cheap planes and everything you need to know and need to easilly prove the earth is flat. Go ahead.

There would be no doctors available for a whole year, so first and foremost I'd try no to get sick or injure myself.
It's fall now, so not very warm in the morning. Would have to live with low temperatures outside for a whole year.
Food? No problem, there's enough in the supermarkets and restaurants. I would't consider taking it stealing, since I have no choice. Fishing and hunting would be a possibility though, no one around to ask for a licence.
For political reasons I might want to lay fire to some buildings.

Also, is it really rape when no one in the elementary school is going to remember it?

nigger skittles for a start

round up 15 pins and an afternoon of fun to be had

Uk so into parliament , everyones getting naked , positioned and superglued

Haircuts would be fun . Id choose a place and everyones getting bald . Depends how bored i got really . May decide to paint an entire town or may just fuck off on holiday . Falls apart quickly when if a planes static in the sky then why would anything have motive power if you touch it and if it doesnt drinks are going to be a real fuckin big issue and you not going to see out the month no matter year . If on the other hand the moment you let go of anything this lack of motion kicks in then its going to be raining piss and shit on rather alot of people once the years up .

The usual round of theft and jiz on the faces of hotties , shitting into peoples pockets , the odd hunt down of people i fuckin hate and either disappearing them or murder as you do .

ZA WARUDO

kill every jew possible, then if their is time left over start killing muslims and niggers

>kill every jew possible
- You wouldn't have a decent means of transportation.
- You wouldn't be able to identity most of them.

Would be more efficient and effective to burn down synagogues and community centers. That way, a lot of them might leave your country. (Works with mosques, too.)

Do I instantly know what is going on, or will it take time to figure out? If i know right away I'm going to the houses of females I know very early and spending multiple days fucking them in every hole. After that I'd start going around and finding other hot chicks to fuck.

Hmmmm the twilight zone....

You’re gay

collect as much money as i can for starters and then i would cum on people

Rape people and steal shit

I would travel as far and wide as I can finding random pairs and groups of people and just set them all up mid-fuck so when time finally starts moving again, they all find themselves like balls-deep in a stranger or family member or their pet dog or whatever.

That moment when everyone comes back and they're all blaming each other and I'm the only one standing there going "fucking hell guys, what are you all doing?!". Priceless.

Fuck my sister, repeatedly, fuck gfs of friends, fuck girl at work, fuck girls i used to have crush at school assuming i can get to them in time... Probably missed something

Yup

>do daddodat dude
Ok retarded aspiefied niggerloving frog

You guys have no fucking imagination at all. Sure fucking aroun and shitting on people might be fun for the first two days but I would make sure that when time starts running again Ill be well off and watch my master plan unfold. Kill a bunch of people and put a supposed(((murderer))) right next to the victim. Police too if I can find them. Since everything is forzen in place Ill get a bicycle and a small trailer or cart and transport shit around this way. In a year I could visit dozens of towns and create blood sacrifices, settings for child rapists and murders and blame it all on (((them))). When everything starts moving around nobody will believe their lies and politicans will be dicking corpses while camera man are already in the room. Too much of these things happening in random towns wont make it go away as easy. You can blame a crazy person but not hundreds of people. Also release a bunch of printed "secret plans" so the goyim will think they had a big prophecy planned all along. Watch the world burn from my confortable bed and eat tendies.

Attached: 1548364733497s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Eat so much ass.

Attached: 1507582022485.jpg (768x768, 164K)

rob a ton of shit

Find the closest middle school and have a great time

Put the Canadian Prime Minister in various forms of blackface and photograph him.

I'd leave behind a bigger hereditary footprint than Genghis Khan.

>>kill every jew POSSIBLE
Retard

Same

You forgot fuck little kids

See maybe after a year of solitude (at least functional solitude) id resort to this, who knows. Im saying what i wanna do now

Half of them will bitch they "ain't eattin that shit"

First things first, securing comfort when the time resumes, which would essentially be money. Cash is all well and good, could probably go to some high end stores in my city and just rob all the tills, but I'd also need to diversify. Take some jewels, deeds if I can get my hands on them, expensive electronics, etc. Stash that somewhere safe and remote, somewhere no one could find it or trace the location back to me.

For the first little while, I'd explore my city and try out some of the things I never could, or were too expensive. Walk into a fine restaurant and take someone's meal from their table, open a $400 bottle of wine and enjoy it with a few other delicacies.

There's a girl I've liked since grade school. We're good friends, and I suspect she likes me as well, but it's complicated. I would likely plant ideas in her surroundings that we would be a good match together. Not sure how I'd do this, but I'd have a lot of time to think of something. Probably subliminal messages of some sort.

The rest of the time, I'd probably travel across my country (Canada) or maybe some of the states. If cars work, that'd be great, but if not, I could bike from my city to the other coast and back. Shelter and food wouldn't be an issue, could just steal everywhere I went, probably only what I needed.

If there's any time left, it would be devoted to learning and self improvement. Hit the gym, read books, learn a new skill or instrument.

Oh yeah, probably a few rapes and murders in there as well. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Why would you kill a few if you could take action against a lot more?

die from starvation because all objects are stuck in place

If you can harm people, you can move objects, because what is a body other than an object made of flesh?