Does putting your dick in a guy’s butt feel good, Sup Forums?

Does putting your dick in a guy’s butt feel good, Sup Forums?
Asking.... for a friend, I mean.

Attached: 12822F90-FF45-4BE2-BBF9-45686A384631.gif (500x278, 996K)

No, it doesnt.....its actually pretty gross.

Why is that?

it feels good having one in you

Attached: 662_1000 (1).jpg (1000x624, 61K)

That’s good to know, although I’m not a bottom :)

If it's a cute twink and not some hairy guy then it does for me. Fucked a few and each one was tight and cute, just find one that's attractive to you and you'll be fine

No. Penises aren't meant to be assigned to that part of the human body. Disgusting.

Attached: 1571466187355.jpg (250x243, 9K)

Yeah I definitely will only be fucking smooth twinky kinda guys

Yes it feels good, just remember once you do it you’re a fag forever so just take that into consideration.

Is it gay even if we don’t make eye contact?

but still not as gay as the bottom and less retarded than bi men who the lgbt community seems to hate.

Moar

Attached: Screenshot_20191023-162942.jpg (1440x1461, 265K)

Yeah but he’s probably gross...

Oh yeah it’s gay as hell

So what’s the least gay way to do it?

I guess, but still gay, them’s the breaks man.

Not near as good as a tight pussy, or as good as getting a thick dick up your butt.

Fucking a man ass is probably the lowest on the list

The most least gay way to have butt sex with a man is to be deceived into doing it. Like at a glory hole or something. It’s like Schrodinger‘s cat, if you can’t actually see who’s ass it is it could be either genders. Still sounds pretty gay to me though there’s really not a good wya around it.

If you’re really concerned with how feel just fuck a girl in the ass first. Genders may be different but assholes are all the same.

>If you’re really concerned with how feel just fuck a girl in the ass first
Easier said than done, my friend

Also wear a condom, it’s just good practice. Poop dick is real.

How does it feel to be a homosexual?

No one is born gay btw

You’re right, women are harder to convince to do such things.

Well yeah, this goes without saying. Even without the threat of shit, I’d still wear one for safety purposes.

Absolutely no one is born gay. Homosexualism is not genetical. It would be developed not inherited

Maybe cuz it was a dood....with hair and a penis and he wanted to kiss me so i tried to kiss him and i gagged in his mouth....i couldnt even get very hard and only achieved a semi chub in his mouth.

Just not really my gig.

I was pretty disappointed because the thought of it turned me on till it actually happened....was my one and only with a dood.

Wow so besides not having a good time now your a bisexual and a sinner in the eyes of thr Lord. Are you happy?

What was it about it that turned you off or disappointed you?

Yeah, im ok with it.

Same happened to me.

you sold your soul for a gay fuck. congrats.

Heh.....i thought i was pretty clear but ill elaborate a little more.
He had a lot of hair and his mustache tickling my balls sucked, the stubble on his chin driving into my balls....he was clean but ive got about 7 to 8 inches and when my flacid dick fell out of his ass it was a little brown. The smell was awful, hearing him moan was a turn off, he deep throated me and it hurt....he'd push so hard my di k would bend then cram down his throat.....

Just wasnt that great.

Whatever.....i dont believe in fairytales anyway. Besides how do you know you dont like ice cream if you dont try it.

Attached: 6CAC1F51-B887-4311-822C-FD655E24B6CC.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Sounds like you fucked a disgusting unclean human being regardless of gender. Why fuck someone you aren't attracted to?

Well. a shiy hole is a shit hole no matter which gender it belongs to, so if it's your thing go for it. I prefer to let things out that way, not in.

Like i said before....the thought of it WAS hot. Emphasis on was. The cooooom brain is a terrible mistress.

It's cool I've been there too, there's an infinite supply of smooth clean twinks who'll serve you right if you're patient

How does it feel to be gay lol

It’s awesome if they are squeaky clean. Nothing ruins occasionally fucking boypussy worse than poop dick.

I get laid on the reg from guys and girls, and I go for subs who crave my cum. feels good man

Attached: 5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png (1024x1024, 25K)

No one is born gay