I just started dating this girl and she has to see my shit before I flush...

I just started dating this girl and she has to see my shit before I flush. If I shit I have to call her in the room when I finish and she stares at it and asks me what I ate before she tells me I can flush. That’s weird right? Like I’m not crazy for finding it weird? Also there is nothing sexual involved with this she just likes it for some reason

Attached: 33FB073B-847C-4034-96C5-232183426D83.jpg (612x574, 21K)

No that's perfectly normal.

She wants to do scat shit with you

I thought that. But no she says that is disgusting

cute

Is she Japanese or German? That would explain this.

Lolwut?

Attached: image_860611170004555409865.gif (400x459, 1.26M)

HELPELEPHANTHASME15 RAFE SPIELVERLAG

Attached: Captura.png (914x497, 1.11M)

She's gauging the size if your shits to make sure you're not gay.

?????¿¿¿¿¿¿

>Implying you don't stare at your own shit and recall what you ate the day before.

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? Fucking freak.

Doing this for your own curiosity is one thing but having a girlfriend ir anyone for that matter demand to see you shit is pretty odd without a given motive.

Attached: source.gif (500x250, 973K)

Ir meaning or
You meaning your

2 days with no sleep sorry.

Topkek i was just thinking of fortin with will

Push her head into the bowl when she bends down to look and fuck her from behind. Donkey punch her if she struggles.

This.

No we are American

This is a weird LARP

I stare at my shit but idk it throws me off she wants to see mine. I don’t ask to see hers

I wish it was a LARP. I honestly don’t know what to do. I really like her so I let her I just feel weird. I didn’t know if this was a thing some girls like to do kinda like girls who like to pop pimples and shit

Post a picture of you and your girlfriend.

Fuck you. I’m not going to post our faces here. I don’t want this shit getting out

To who? lol. You got a lotta homies on Sup Forums? Worried about your rep?

Lying shit.

Attached: lies.jpg (453x576, 39K)

I don’t need someone either recognizing me or looking me up and ruining my life. I’ve been on this site for a long time and nothing good comes from putting your identity out there

People post themselves on this site every day and nothing happens. You're just a lying fag.