The Church founded by Christ

There is only ONE, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

That is the Orthodox Church, founded by Christ, which the gates of hell shall not prevail against.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP0J2eDPIjU

This is an Orthodox pastebin that addresses the questions of Catholics and atheists and Muslims and Jews and Protestants and liberals, along with a reading list that provides links: pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1A6BfyhFSVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-4w11kN1lsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bT4hXR5UiVE
youtube.com/watch?v=hUEZR0gj8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=w9zP59_98s8
youtube.com/watch?v=OYg5D6gpe98
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEcCTo9r9M
youtube.com/watch?v=CAetDRkTcxo
youtube.com/watch?v=QvcvLykW5Jk
pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI
livescience.com/32798-how-are-memories-stored-in-the-brain.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-05/aps-lai053105.php
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100622142601.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise to Kek.

really makes you stink

>The holiest Apostolic Church

Fuck off

There is no denomination that hasn't been tainted

The Orthodox Church is not a denomination of the Church, it is the Church.

"Denominations", as they are called, are hetrodoxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1A6BfyhFSVQ

Luke 1:46-55

youtube.com/watch?v=-4w11kN1lsQ

You're on

youtube.com/watch?v=bT4hXR5UiVE

There's an Eastern Orthodox Church down the street. Considering visiting. Can you give me a bit more basic views? I literally have no clue about them aside from the traditional approach but I sure as hell am not joining any of the 39 Baptist churches around here.

Will they welcome a former Presbyterian?

Ours priests sound like this

youtube.com/watch?v=hUEZR0gj8vM

The entire time?

We're basically like Catholics used to be like before Vatican II

The Church is the Supreme and Absolute authority in interpreting and disseminating scripture

Most of the time absolutely everting is sung

Spoken word is just for the occasional "Biblical words of advice" usually at the end of the service

Jesus started no church. The bible explicitly states that jesus said where two or more believers gather there also is the lord. Jesus was all about taking the power away from the synagogues. Why the fuck would he build new ones?

God exists. But religion is evil.

You're not doing a good job telling me about your church.

What's a typical service like? Are there sermons like in most Protestant Churches?

everything*

We're the Church Christ founded, we welcome all who are sincere

Our basic views that distinguish us from Protestants include veneration of saints, belief that communion is a real physical communion with Christ, the importance of confession, and several other things.

We are distinguished from Catholics in not seeing Peter's chair as the rock (rather Peter himself), in believing fasting to be very important, and believing you understand God through mystical experience of him as opposed to rational inquiry, along with several other things.

Service-wise, we are extremely traditional, our music generally has no instruments or polyphony, and our artwork is ancient or at least Medieval.

What are they singing exactly? Scripture?

It's sung. Everything

It's basically Medieval to the core in that sense (which is pretty based in my opinion)

What made you drop tripfag?

But just for you to know going to fap to the picture in your post, would've never even thought about doing such a thing - but I just wanted you to know that it is your fault.

There are sermons, we call them homilies. They typically occupy a small portion of the service though. Most of the service is worship and prayer to God, with incense (believe in praying with all five senses) and hymns all that.

Here is what a service sounds like (Coptic rite): youtube.com/watch?v=w9zP59_98s8

Scripture, praises, the usual

You won't catch an Orthodox priest using plain spoken word unless it's at the end of the Service and he wants to conclude it with some advice

PRAY THE ROSARY

Orthofags please post lectures, sermons about orthodoxy.

Also you must be literally retarded to believe such "paranormal" claims in the video.

Demons physically manifesting as mythological beings, paranormal events and such.

Even Buddhism has less magic bullshit in it.

And in eastern orthodoxy literally all the magic and paranormal stuff happen to old senile people in caves or desert after decades of living alone.

And usually people just believe the stories never seek the truth.

No, it's called Liturgy. There are two readings from Scripture in the service, but most of the Liturgy is stuff like hymns and praises and asking for things, although Scriptural quotes and allusions are peppered throughout.

Here is Liturgy (Greek Rite): youtube.com/watch?v=OYg5D6gpe98

*înclină fedora*

What in the fuck.....

Why can't there just be a normal fucking sect of Christianity where you just learn about scripture?

Ever single Church has some silly fucking gimmick.

With the non-denominations it's being hip! and modern!

With most Methodist and Baptists it's the fucking SERIES of scriptures. Get ready to spend weeks dissecting a part of the Bible with autistic detail!

With the Catholics its APPEASEMENT the mini-series.

I don't even know why I bother. I'm just going to go back to reading my Bible.

this, tell us more.

I am currently going to an evangelist Church but am dissatisfied. The people there are backwards, mostly read the Old Testament as the literal word of God despite its conflicts with the Word of Christ and believe that God talks to them through voices in their heads. I kid you not.

>orthodox church was founded by Jesus
>started during medieval times, most tradition is based in medieval services
Catholics have way more of a claim to being the church founded by Jesus, and even their claim is somewhat poor (Peter never was officially affiliated with the Christians in Rome).

Suit yourself m8

Yea I'm sure you beleive all autists on Christian forums claiming to have a personal relation with saints and seeing them vividly in visions 'n shit.

Literally angels coming down and doing paranormal shit that is never observed.

Remember how Byzantines claimed that the door at Hagia Sophia was made from the remains of Noah Arch.
Or that his axe, alongside the baskets Jesus feed people with were buried down at the column Constantine made.

There are lots of retarded, purely invented stories from Byzantines time that orthodox people still hang to.

There are orthodox saints that were either kings or generals and murdered tens of thousands of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mEcCTo9r9M

I'm sure that hobbo that lives in mountains, secluded from society and let go of life problems just to waste time - is suited to explain others what Christ meant.

>schismatics acting like it

seek a priest, confess, come into the Holy Mother Church, we will receive you well

Because Liturgy is about WORSHIP. It's not just about listening to someone read.

Orthodox convert in Texas checking in.

cliffs...

-You'll walk in and be amazed at the beauty of the church, you will never have witnessed anything of the sort in your life
-The service will sound like a musical at first
-Services can be in different languages since the Orthodox churches in the West are originally missions from Eastern European countries who continue to worship in their native language
-There are many rituals that you won't understand at first
-lots of making the sign of the cross
-The liturgy (service) is pretty much the same EVERY Sunday at EVERY parish with a few minor changes such as the homily given by the priest. That's the beauty of the church
-A lot of fasting throughout the year
-Almost every church has a bookstore with books written by the Saints, monks, and other stories that were written over a thousand years before any of the Protestant crap even started

>which the gates of hell shall not prevail against.

Your current pope seems to prove the opposite.

There's a pastebin in the OP

*înclină și mai tare fedora*

Martyress Drosida possibly Traian emperor daughter ( Byzantines claim )

Before death she applied a form of self-baptism.. ( 100% non dogmatic ) and she died by suicide.

She's considered a saint.

Orthodox aren't Roman Catholics, you silly goose. We're not in communion with Francis

26th of June, 2016

On immigration
>Such an important aspect of modern life like mass migration is not left unattended. Unlike the Catholic approach that unduly favors migrants, particularly in Europe, the Orthodox notices the negative nature of the process, as well as the fact that it leads to confrontation of different identities and value systems. In addition, the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:

>Attempts by indigenous people of the rich countries to stop the migration flow are futile, because come in conflict with greed of their own elites who are interested in the low-wage workforce.

On usury
> The only alternative to the global fictitious liberal economy can only be a real Christian economy.

>Business expectations in lending, often ghostly becomes more profitable than the production of tangible goods. In this regard, it must be remembered about the moral ambiguity of the situation, when money is "make" new money without the application of human labor. Declaring credit sphere to be the main engine of the economy, its predominance over the real economic sector comes into conflict with the moral principles, reveled by God condemning usury.

>autism intensifies.

At least I'm not an heretic cuck like you who claims to read the bible often and believe in no Church - because he's a lone wolf in this game.

Envious much?

"THE CHURCH" IS A SEMITIC PRIMITIVE RELIGION

"THE CHURCH" DESTROYED TRADITIONAL EUROPEAN PRACTICES OF WORSHIP

"THE CHURCH" TELLS YOU TO BE A FUCKING KEK. TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. LOVE WHORES

"THE CHURCH" IS A HAVEN FOR HOMOSEXUALS WHO MOLEST THE SONS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT

BURN THE CHURCHES
HAIL ODIN
DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=CAetDRkTcxo

come home white man

Martyrs don't need an official baptism, and never have (provided they can't attain one for practical reasons). Their death as a martyr is considered a "baptism of blood".

At least I believe in the Bible..

Get a life you're literally only every time I check Sup Forums
be it 3 am 6 am - any time during day, you're online.

What are you even doing in UK, being a vegetable? Stealing copper - but that's improbable it would imply movement, which you clearly don't do.

Show me where in bible Jesus said that. Not what some crazy bearded hobbo told you after he convinced you 12 legions of angels showed to him in a vision last night.

You have to be online at least as much as I am to notice it

Filioque a shit!
OG Nicene Creed 4 life

+ it's ironical there are barely any married saints in orthodox calendar.
Just mountain hobbos that are sanctified by other mountain hobbos.

And the ones that were married had no kids.

I spent few hours till late with friends - until cops fucked our day up and then I couldn't sleep after finding what happened in Turkey.

And pretty much a similar story other times, I barely spend any time here.

>+ it's ironical there are barely any married saints in orthodox calendar.

Everyone in the old orders (othro, catholic) were fags. Most still are. Fuck them

>ROSARY
You mean Greek prayer beads?
Fucking Romans stealing everything from us.
Almost as bad as the Turks.

tfw like the concept of paganism but realize it's just another religion and probably doesn't even resemble the original belief system

>I spent few hours till late with friends - until cops fucked our day up

You must have done something really bad

>provided Q&A for atheists
>did not show existence of the god

Sure this Jesus cunt might have existed, who gives a shit, provide me evidence of the God existing your prehistoric cunt

Catholicism has much of the pagan wisdom without the stupid shit like the wicker man and pissing on the doorstep to keep the evil spirits away

Literally nothing, cops are retards - this country suck. They even claimed they saw us stuff alcohol in car because they were approaching, and it's funny since not only that there was no alcohol - none of us drinks, just drugs.

I'm an Arian, I don't believe many occurrences of God in the Old Testament to be God the Almighty Father, I think the New Testament has been corrupted and that the many of the miracles attributed to Christ in the Gospel didn't really happen and are related to an ancient practice of attributing many supernatural miracles to "special" men (and thus God must be told to do the MOST miracles). I believe Christians should think for themselves, that heresy doesn't really exist because many truths have been tainted or corrupted.

But I believe Jesus was the Son of God, that His Word is the only path to salvation and reconnection with God in Heaven, and that He was resurrected in some form three days after death. I believe we should be most concerned about living out the Word of Christ and not about silly distinctions and details that we will never prove either way in our worldly lives.

I am most concerned about worshiping God in a pleasant manner for both His Glory and as a reminder to myself of His greatness, and meeting like minded people.

Where do I belong Sup Forums?

Drugs are bad for you mate

Your relativistic lack of principles is making you seek an escapist hedonistic lifestyle as replacement

You'll always be addicted to something until you finally mature out of your atheism

>Catholic
nice meme

cant we all get along?, join as brothers, rise as one and fight the real enemy...the heretic protestants and anglicans plus the other meme-tier forms of "christianity"

No drugs are actually good - considering we are bio machines and it's not purely magic that occurs in our head, chemical interactions in our brain yield real results.

Such as bliss from cannabis, pure joy from MDMA, euphoria and sensation of oneness from LSD.

You're dumb if you thing drugs are used to fill anything, there are such cases no doubt - the main reason we use them is to add more to mundane experience, to enhance the field of experiences we went trough.

You have that amazing brain, use it or lose it.

I'm sharing hedonistic principles, I'm detached from society standards - I just blend in sine it's the rational thing to do.
I do not prefer carnal pleasures, over intellectual satisfactions.

>your atheism

Nowhere I said I was atheist, you're just making shit up.

Also I think you have to read about dopamine, you can be addicted to anything - this is the human machine.

Your for example - you're addicted from reading the bible, dopamine conditions that, not some spiritual force.

> which the gates of hell shall not prevail against.

You realize this means Peter will besiege hell, yes? It does not mean Peter will be fruitlessly hunted by a metaphorical fortification across plains and steppes.

>the real enemy
>protestants and anglicans
>not muslims

I'm watching this.
youtube.com/watch?v=QvcvLykW5Jk

Is the physical world all that there is?

Jesus said that you have an soul that survives post biological death. And that there's a full - life a complete existence in soul once it breaks from the chains of the body-machine.

Zi-mi si in romana daca vrei

first we have to purge our own faith of the heretics, just then we will have the moral resolve to take on the mohamedians, the holy crusade will be glorious then, we shall not share the holy land with the lap dogs of the Jews

What do you believe?

What do you think about Jews finding this religion as blasphemy?

>pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

My question is not answered there.

Early Christianity as described by the Bible is identical to what we would, today, call an end of the world cult.

1. Claims world is ending imminently (1 John 2:18, Matthew 10:23, Matthew 16:28, Matthew 24:34)
2. Wants you to sell or give away your belongings ( Luke 14:33, Matthew 19:21, Luke 18:22)
3. Wants you to cut off family who interfere, and leave your home/job to follow him (Matt. 10:35-37, Luke 14:26, Matthew 19:29)
4. Unverifiable reward if you believe (Heaven, i.e. the carrot)
5. Unverifiable punishment if you disbelieve (Hell, i.e. the stick)
6. Sabotages the critical thinking faculties you might otherwise use to remove it (Proverbs 3:5, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 28:26)
7. Invisible trickster character who fabricates apparent evidence to the contrary in order to lead you astray from the true path
8. Targets children and the emotionally/financially vulnerable for recruitment (sunday schools, youth group, teacher led prayer, prison ministries, third world missions)

Presumably you recognize this is how Islam and Mormonism began, founded by and centered around Muhammad and Joseph Smith, respectively.

But Muslims cannot see that from the inside. It is only obvious to you because you're not a Muslim. Likewise with Mormons and Mormonism. You are in the same situation they are but can't see that from within Catholicism as it is deliberately designed to prevent that realization.

>"But he performed miracles!"

Only according to the Bible. They are not recorded in any other text from that period. Muhammad also performed many purported miracles according to the Qur'an, but you recognize this does not prove Islam is true.

>"But Christ fulfilled the messianic prophesies of the Torah!"

No he didn't. This is something you were led to believe, but never investigated yourself: aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

Nothing really.
I just know that aprox 1980 years ago, Jesus walked earth, had some apostles - but mainly one event occurred that shacked humanity - He physically rose from the dead.

What's there left to say? Just meditate on that.... while everyone is having theories, and interpretations. That event genuinely occurred - He rose from death.

He told Apostles that there's going to be this Holy Spirit to aid them - and there was and they left us the eyewitness in text for all generations to know the words of that person which rose from the dead...

The church genuinely left by Him, I agree that there are services that must come trough priest and there must be order maintained.

But all the mysticism, the bonus structures, the earthly glory - just unnecessary things that no one asked Him if it's ok.

People went so retarded after the events to interpret the Holy Spirit as something which impersonally and mechanically can be summoned. And lots of retarded shit I bet you're well aware of.

The canons themselves are good - but very flexible.

I have to sleep mate, but before you go to sleep bookmark this

youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI

Ai grija de tine.

First problem with that: Why haven't scientists detected the soul?

>"Because they are using material instruments. The soul is immaterial."

Oh okay, but then if the material and immaterial are noninteractive, how does the soul interact with the brain/body in such a way as to control it?

Second problem:
...If memories are stored as patterns of neuronal connections
livescience.com/32798-how-are-memories-stored-in-the-brain.html

...And emotions are neurochemical reactions
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-05/aps-lai053105.php

...and personality, i.e. how you react differently from another person to the same thing because of different past experiences, is neurological
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100622142601.htm

Then what does the soul do? Or, if neuroscience is wrong about everything, and the soul does all of the things above, then what do we need brains for? If our soul includes none of what makes us distinctly who we are, how can it be said that anybody goes to an afterlife?

I have to confess - Nu eram serios cu primele remarci, si sunt rautacios intentionat sa agit oamenii. In special pe Constantine - care ma scoate din sarite - iubesc ortodoxia, dar aia autentica ca stil de viata, nu toate bizantismele astea absurde.

>There is only ONE, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Nah

“The impression could arise that the Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. In a sense, this is true . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Volume 14, page 299.

“There is the recognition on the part of exegetes and Biblical theologians, including a constantly growing number of Roman Catholics, that one should not speak of Trinitarianism in the New Testament without serious qualification. There is also the closely parallel recognition on the part of historians of dogma and systematic theologians that when one does speak of an unqualified Trinitarianism, one has moved from the period of Christian origins to, say, the last quadrant of the 4th century.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Vol. XIV, p. 295.

In a letter dated June 29, 2008, to presidents of Catholic bishops’ conferences, the Vatican stated: “In recent years the practice has crept in of pronouncing the God of Israel’s proper name.” The letter gives this pointed direction: “The name of God . . . is neither to be used or pronounced"

(Jeremiah 23:27) They are thinking of making my people forget my name by means of their dreams that they keep relating each one to the other, just as their fathers forgot my name by means of Ba′al.

1 Tim 4:2,3 - by the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, marked in their conscience as with a branding iron; 3forbidding to marry, commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who have faith and accurately know the truth.

It's kind of hard to take you seriously about that when your own sources disagree with you.

Soul doesn't physically exist - it's just the will of God manifested.

Rather soul itself is not purely a Christian concept - rather adopted from paganism.

You in your structure, you're the soul with brain and everything - if you continue to exist post death - ti's not because anything in your survive rather, that's the power of God and the domain of his expressed omnipotence without bounds and laws.

This is the main impression you get from reading the gospels and epistles, and soul itself is not described and it's presented mostly as the superior part of psyche.

It's good that you believe in God mate

Take it easy on the scientism and the drugs

And on the pride. Pride is the worst sin of all

Take care!

>You in your structure, you're the soul with brain and everything - if you continue to exist post death - ti's not because anything in your survive rather, that's the power of God and the domain of his expressed omnipotence without bounds and laws.

Why can't we detect this process happening at death?

A, scuze. Credeam ca esti ateu. E greu sa-ti dai seama din prima

Hai sa mergem la somn ca nu-i bine cu noptile albe

There is no process, no change - your body dies - your synapses slowly decompose.

If there's continuation - it goes as a miracle from God not a given fundamental mechanism of how we work.

Imagine as what makes you now - what generates the idea of you - it's interactions from complex organic matter. When the matter is damaged or dead - you're no longer generated in the form God organized.

In death that form is persevered but no longer comes from the body - rather comes from the will of God for you to exist - you as the person.

Main thing is that the biological body will be restored and you will continue to be generated by matter again after second coming of Christ.

Literalmente nu pot sa dorm, mi-e frica sa nu ma trezesc intr-o lume si mai fututa.
Dar somn usor.

I like to think that the soul is like numbers.

When you have an arrangement of things like, say, coins on a table, you can say that there are "seven coins" on the table.
When you take the coins from the table and scatter them, the "coin" part of the existance is gone. But "seven" is not. "Seven" wasn't created or destroyed. It was always there and was briefly given a physical form within the universe by an arrangement of things. Numbers are strange because they don't seem to be real. Yet you can study them and make them behave in predictable ways. They aren't subject to decay or entropy because they don't exist in the universe, but they do have a reality to them.

The existance of numbers prove that there are things out there that aren't part of the universe, but exist anyway.

The soul is like that because it isn't part of the physical universe. It's only given a representation from a physical arrangement of brain matter and chemicals.

Our qualia feels very real, yet apart from the universe. Just like numberss

Lumea e fututa. Dar tu nu fi ca lumea

Ne-auzim

The one thing i really like about orthodoxy is how they don't try to bullshit their way through reason and use logic to justify believing in fairy tales like the catholics do.
Reason and faith both go their independent ways instead of being in constant confrontation, which ultimately is bringing the fall of religiousness in the west.

1 THESSALONIANS 5:23:

May the God of peace himself sanctify you completely. May your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

psyhè = spirit
pneuma = soul
nóos = mind, speaking, intelligence, rationality ( superior part of pneuma and the detail of psyhè )

all three in opossition with sárx ( flesh or better said matter ) and soma ( body ) the organized form of sárx

So in biblical terms - soul is the base of effects the vita principle, spirit being the superior aspect, which is able to put in contact the Holy Spirit and become its abode.

^ more used in Rm 1 9
Pneuma is the superior part of psyhè

So indeed we talk about the mind generating faculties - which together form the soul, so the soul is the product of some faculties - and that soul has a superior part which is the spiritual key.

QUI EX PATRE FILIOQUE PROCEDIT.

>If there's continuation - it goes as a miracle from God not a given fundamental mechanism of how we work.

Then there is a process. You just said there is no process a moment ago.

> it's interactions from complex organic matter. When the matter is damaged or dead - you're no longer generated in the form God organized.

God did not organize that. I formed in my mother's womb. We already know how that process works and it isn't supernatural.

>In death that form is persevered but no longer comes from the body - rather comes from the will of God for you to exist - you as the person.

There is no evidence for this.

>Main thing is that the biological body will be restored and you will continue to be generated by matter again after second coming of Christ.

No it won't. Christ was a cult leader, like Muhammad and Joseph Smith. That is why he did not return within the timeframe he indicated many times in scripture.

While he does stipulate that nobody can know the day or the hour (i.e. with precision) that does not stop him from stating in several places that his return would occur while some alive then had not yet died of old age, and before his followers had finished fleeing through all the towns of Israel.

Everywhere it is spoken of, it is in immediate terms, with urges not to go on living as if there is a future. Paul's advice not to marry for instance, and Jesus' statement in John that the antichrists he predicted would arrive to herald the end times were already among them.

When I sad effects - I meant the headquarters of affections, of emotions as Paul used it but Mark also used it the word the describe the subject of mental states. 14, 34

He said to them, “My soul is extremely sorrowful, even to death. Stay here, and keep
watch.”

So psyhè is the soul tl;dr which Peter used to describe the whole personality: 1 Peter 1, 22; 2, 1

It is as I tried to describe it to this guy God made our bodies very complex so that they produce this psyhè which is in his image.

>The soul is like that because it isn't part of the physical universe. It's only given a representation from a physical arrangement of brain matter and chemicals.

But any arrangement of matter is part of the physical universe.

>The existance of numbers prove that there are things out there that aren't part of the universe, but exist anyway.

As patterns of neuronal connections in our brains.

It's not a process since it's not material and has nothing to do with this world.

Get it?

You can't call something which doesn't exist and couldn't exist in this world a process.

Literally what I told you is based on how Apostles used to describe the soul and what words they used it - take it or leave it.

>It's not a process since it's not material and has nothing to do with this world.

How do you know it exists then? Your brain is material. Your senses are material. For humans to learn something exists, it has to interact with their senses/brain.

>Literally what I told you is based on how Apostles used to describe the soul and what words they used it - take it or leave it.

Whether or not I believe you, the claim remains unsupported by any evidence.

>No it won't.

You're free to believe what you want.

Jesus Christ just literally rose from the dead, a dead man waked full of life like before death - and in the set of teachings he left - the ressurection is mentioned and described.

Even if you want to do compared religion there's a huuuuuuge difference between Muhhamed, Jospeh Smith and Jesus.

We only know of anything that's beyond material trough what Jesus said, no other way. And what His apostles comprehended trough Holy Spirit - which is divine presence in matter.

There is room for creative subjective opinions - but truth is everything is just revelation from God ( Jesus ).

>Excluding other believes of Christ
>Not Satan
Mmmmmmm

>Jesus Christ just literally rose from the dead, a dead man waked full of life like before death - and in the set of teachings he left - the ressurection is mentioned and described.

Only according to the Bible, a book written by his followers to convert people.

According to the Qur'an, Muhammad once split the Moon in half by pointing at it, then rejoined the halves.

>Even if you want to do compared religion there's a huuuuuuge difference between Muhhamed, Jospeh Smith and Jesus.

Yeah, Mormonism was recent enough that we have surviving contemporary accounts from non-Mormons about what Joseph Smith was actually like. Christianity is old enough that no contemporary non-Christians accounts exist of what Jesus was like.