Mom thought the Jeffrey Dahmer poem i wrote was a suicide note

>mom thought the Jeffrey Dahmer poem i wrote was a suicide note

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Poetry is fun, user. What was it you wrote?

Very well, give the people what they want.

Beautiful Pervert

Like a flower, you bloomed in May
I, the season of death
Are we the antithesis of one another?
I breath life into that which I hate;
Till it dances round me like a cruel marionette show
You extinguished that which you loved
I feel it is I you were looking for
The person you wanted to kill was the only one who would love you in an infinitely expanding cosmos
Now you exist as facsimile for eternity
I will pass unnoticed and see you on the other side of life - which is the illusion of separateness
There are many others, but you are my jewel
I adorn my psyche with your presence
So long, beautiful pervert

Bump

Show your mom op.
deliver!

by the climate god, aaahwww yeaaaaaaah

Attached: gh.jpg (635x638, 117K)

I'm not a newfag, I've been in Sup Forums for 4 years fucking retards

Dahmer, Dahmer
He's our man
If he won't eat you
Nobody can

pretends to be not newfag
huge faggotry going on here

Attached: kbsviuswe.jpg (520x345, 81K)

kill yourself

Mark?

Brandnewfag alert.

Attached: flycat.jpg (271x256, 5K)

Why?

I told my mom once that Ted Bundy was my favorite serial killer because of his demeanor and the way he had the guts to pull of what he did without being caught for so long.
She asked me WHY until I said I was joking.
But I wasn't joking.

Attached: ted-bundy-smiling-for-the-camera.jpg (600x319, 18K)

Yes, OP we need a picture of your mom so we can imagine her reading it. It completes the story for us thus far

Attached: 1570653447546.jpg (669x960, 61K)

fuck off

I have a criminology degree. he's the reason why. so if you've ever felt iffy about it, don't. everyone is fascinated by him and those like him, whether they will vocalize it or not. I realized this in uni.

Attached: teddythumbsup.gif (250x191, 369K)

Original Poster here. I was thinking of pursuing a career in criminology. Ultimately would like to write true crime books. Do you recommend it?

"If I drill into someone's head and pour in acid, will they die" "Oh they died, I am very smart for finding this out"

4 years? Lol you are the newestfag

I think that's really great user. I would most certainly recommend it. it's an incredible amount of work truth be told, but if you're truly fascinated as to *why*, and what factors contribute in driving them to commit their crimes opposed to being fascinated by the crimes themselves (e.g the violence, gore, brutality), then I would say go for it. absolutely. the degree isn't appreciated in law enforcement like you might imagine, so true crime writing would be a spectacular avenue to pursue, bro. just be prepared to learn that they truly are monsters. and you'll learn things that will shake you to your very core. you'll know within a semester if it's truly for you or not. I wish you the best of luck user.

Attached: teddy feelin right.gif (468x453, 1017K)