Trumps getting impeached it’s all over

Trumps getting impeached it’s all over

Attached: E7ACB0AE-7568-4CF3-ACE7-994295473C97.jpg (250x184, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fppZKvTN_R8
youtu.be/t5CiHJpzxSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I can see the future, I foresee Trump leaving office in 2024 after having restored this Nation to its true greatness.

Civil war 2 electric boogaloo

The civil war wouldn't last long considering Trumps core supporters are poor and stupid. Even the few rich people that support him wouldnt pick up a gun or fund an uprising because it would be bad for business.

The metaphorical walls are indeed closing in on him, Tom. I'm Amy Schumaker and this has been WKQR news.

Now we go back to our studio

It would be short. You'd be groveling at my feet my ar 15 barrel stuck in your mouth.

You should try tapping the heels together three times Dorothy. Maybe that will work Chase posting this several times a day almost three years hasn't changed a thing. You all must be on the level of autism that is unreachable. Keep up your autistic screeching you have until 2025.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

This time it will actually happen. Taylor's statement actually has damaging information.

>walls are indeed closing in on him
No impeachable offenses can be found, not even obstruction from the collusion fraud that you all talk about on here. Hes not worried and has no reason to be.

Attached: FB_IMG_1571444424109.jpg (581x468, 26K)

Yeah sure.

Stop being in denial for once and look at the testimony. It explicitly states that Trump witheld money until Ukraine's president states that they would start investigations. The memes and Trump were funny, but it has to stop when it undermines our laws.

Thank you for your input sir.

Folks as you can see, opinions are definitely mixed here in rural Hicksville, the literal heart of Trump country.

But in other sections of the country, the consensus is much more solid.

This has been Amy Schumaker for WKQR news. Back to you, Tom

>restored this Nation to its true greatness

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>> Implying you can you can even move move a quarter of mile out side of your house

The opposite of what you said is everyone else's reality.

You live in a fantasy world and it's going to be very stressful for you when it comes down.

I hope you kill yourself.

Actually everyone else involved including the Ukrainian gov state otherwise and felt no pressure.

It's more than likely that the GOP spin doctors will just fabricate some new narrative that their supporters will swallow unthinkingly and parrot out. I'm anticipating some half-baked retcon story about how either Trump was never "fully supported" to create distance or how "it wasn't really an impeachment" or some other pile of horseshit.

Mark my words, you'll see

sure thing bud

its real this time

He is finished, DONE!

Attached: 1536177723960.jpg (400x400, 18K)

This must be a fetish at this point. Nobody is this stupid or delusional or insane. Do you get your rocks off to posting 5 more years of this?

>Trump was NOT impeached, he was 'governmentally displaced' in a Venezuelan-style action
>also Muh Socialsim

been hearing that daily before he even got into office.

you're mistaken user, that was Biden, not Trump.
I mean they're both old, powerful white men, but you should learn to make the difference.
For starters, one is the freaking President.

youtu.be/fppZKvTN_R8

>autistic screeching
I love how you hide this phrase in a paragraph now instead of outright saying it. keep up the good work you are really setting these trolls straight

breaking news a bombshell, this is the beginning of the end
over and over and over and over and over and over
breaking news the walls are closing in on him
breaking news bombshells
bombshells
walls
bombshells
impeached
breaking news
its over and over and over

Attached: 1571775394668.jpg (1024x1008, 69K)

He is finished this time.
PRISON FOR TRAITOR TRUMP

Attached: 1499819558602.jpg (594x627, 69K)

Do you also have 300+ confirmed kills on Al Qaeda? Internet Badass?

>one corrupt politician defending the other like-minded corrupt politician
Both used their political position to commit a quid pro quo. Yet Trump did it while he was president. Which is in impeachable offense. Both should be prosecuted for their crimes.

FINALLY, I'M SO HAPPY!!!

NOW WE GET MIKE SHOCK THE GAY AWAY PENCE!!!!!!!

Super job libshits!!!!! I'll be there to flip the switch on you fucking faggots while the national anthem plays

Attached: Mike-Pence-Said-One-Thing-Destroying-A-Democrat%u2019s-Life.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Biden did it first. Prosecute him first, then we'll talk.

The American King Ding A Ling . Win here Win there Win Everywhere . AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN . MMMMMM smell those tears !

Attached: 1571656636000.jpg (700x1022, 64K)

Bullshit. Biden is at least quoted. You don't know shit about what Trump said or didnt. Closed door testimonys that adam shit is leaking to the media what was said doesnt cut it. Hes a fucking liar. There has been a "impeachment inquiry" since Nov 16. This is being drug out for election purposes and hope of changing public opinion is all they got.

But Trump's case is more severe since he is the president of the united states. So his case comes first and then we can focus on Biden.

Biden was vice president. It's even worse because Obama did nothing about it.
If anything, Obama should be included as an accomplice

We have the transcript which was approved by his staff which can be interpreted one way or the other. Now Ukraine's president is stating that there was no pressure and they weren't aware of funds being withheld. On the other hannd we have trustworthy individual such as Taylor and he stated that they were aware and pressured into it. The timeline of events actually gives Taylor's claims more credibility. The first impeachment inquiry started when the ukraine scandal came to light thanks to a whistleblower. There was no impeachment inquiry before. It was mostly talks about starting an impeachment inquiry, but since russia turned out to be quite a dud it went nowhere.

>Autistic screeching

I have a fan kill yourself you little internet faggot cock sucker

Attached: nothingburger.jpg (712x479, 54K)

Yeah because that will make it past the senate. Besides, they won't even vote on it and are breaking precedent all while having closed door meetings.

The senate doesn't vote on impeachment. It votes on removal. So he can still be impeached by the house.

you sound upset?

All I can say is, lol. Kek if you will.

The irony of that statement is astounding.

Samuel L. Jackson isn't a Republican you CUCK

It's over your face and mouth little whinny bitch! Bend over and take it like the sissy that you are.

"Support for Trump impeachment rises as 59% say he pursued personal interests in Ukraine, poll finds"

HE'S FUCKED
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Biden was vice president. It's even worse because Obama did nothing about it.
>If anything, Obama should be included as an accomplice
So somehow the actions of a Vice President are worse than President? Sure whatever, but how about this?
>We lock up Hillary
>We lock up Obama
>We lock up Biden
>We lock up Trump

All of the above mother fucker. Fuck your cock sucking partisanship. Lock up every dirty mother fucker there is, and make no mistake "your guy" is one of them. He's Mr Swamp now. Biden is trying out for Mr Swamp next.

This is just another psyop hoax they're pushing on the gullible masses and Trump is a part of the charade.

Jews trying to be funny was so last century, Chaim.

What happened cuz I never read burger news as much

When 100college kids high as fuck were asked.

Orange bad guy definitely caught now! IN PEACH MINTS!!
You're fucking delusional.

Prison fetish featuring orange boy.

So did Biden. So...

This is the beginning of the end. We had a good run bois, but the walls are closing in!!

That is what I mean by make it past the senate, moron.

>This is just another psyop hoax
So, 90% of Sup Forums?

youtu.be/t5CiHJpzxSI

Kind of like the collusion agenda all you democrats actually fell for and were lied to.

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time

Attached: 4081570616169695.jpg (1510x1124, 165K)

I have my doubts
The left has been screaming impeachment since he took office
They still haven’t voted on if
They’re having hearing in secret the American public hates that kinda spook government shit
The “whistle blower” is using second hand information as is his source so it won’t hold up if they do vote to impeach

Republicans are still fighting ! Criminals should stick together- organize all criminal republicans to fight the law

Attached: iutre35560.jpg (720x480, 251K)