Why has he been allowed to make movies still despite being wanted in the USA for raping a child?

Why has he been allowed to make movies still despite being wanted in the USA for raping a child?

Because Hollywood is full of pedophiles

(((Coincidence)))

>Roman (((Polanski)))

Seems obvious to me.

>extradition
>how does it work

Because it was """""""""""""""""""""""rape"""""""""""""""""""""""

Manson still writes.

Kacsinzky answer fanmails.

You can expell someone from your country, but he still exists.

He stayed out of countries that would extradite him. Overall, his movies are more likely to make money than lose and that is all movie investors care about.

He lives in France. Why won't France send this pedoscum back? Pirate his movies if you must watch.

Not just "wanted," he was convicted and literally just fled from his sentence. Obviously the US can't stop him from making foreign films, but it's exceptionally fucked-up that he gets to release his films in American theaters and make money off it

>no mention of Woody

Because the French aren't retarded Americuck puritans and actually have a competent judicial system.

Luc Besson is a French pedo who lives in America, why don't they send him back

If any other child rapist escaped to France they'd extradite them back immediately.

b/c Euros love rape

>"it's the Jews!"
>But US is the Zionist Occupied Government
>Yet, the US has a life sentence and arrest out for him
>France, which has a long history of pissing off zionists, is the one harboring him

Can someone explain this Sup Forums logic

The Soon-Yi thing was fucked-up, but she was of legal age. I don't know what to make of the other accusations from Mia and Dylan Farrow. I haven't seen proof either way, and neither side is unbelievable to me at this point

Unless he was the producer they are not "his" films. If they were assets of his they probably could be seized by the Feds.

Kek no-one even mentions Jews yet the pedo is this defensive.

hello new friend, were you directed here from r/TheDonald?

read the thread before commenting
the jews are invoked in the 2nd and 3rd replies

>Having to live the rest of your life in Europe is akin to life in prison

Are you sure it was a life sentence? I Googled it and that did not come up.

You're blind to their Jewish privilege

Excuse me but he's a holocaust survivor, he's been through enough and he made an amazing film highlighting the horrors of the Shoah. He should have been pardoned and allowed back ages ago, hopefully Trump will pardon him.

Because they like pissing of Americans more.