Joe rogan is a governmemt puppe-

>joe rogan is a governmemt puppe-

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No body thinks that apart from people who think everything is a conspiracy.

Woah Edward Snowden is like a fucking Jotun

Is this why the govt wants him gone?

>government puppet.
He is. Just not of the one you're thinking of.

Snowden is a spook
Joe Rogan is blackmailed by spooks
this is just a spookshow

This guy gets it

I always upvote bro hogan threads

>t

Why don't we overthrow the government again?

because they dangle people like snowden in front of you to give you the illusion that someone is already doing it

Fake. Snowden can't enter usa

watch the video

snowden has been all over deepstate media lately

he's clearly made some kind of deal

joe honestly is one of the most intelligent and enlightened people in todays media, thank god there are still people like him doing their research

>tfw the government knows all the weird shit you whack off to
I mean at least it's not illegal but I'm certainly not gonna be able to run for any kind of public office

Attached: 1571301567559.jpg (360x540, 63K)

you clearly don't understand how things work yet. it's a combination of:
part A: how fucked up are you?
part B: how useful are you?
the higher part A is in direct proportion to part B, the higher likelihood you have of joining the "ruling elite class." because you're useful. but it's, like the faggot on mad men described in a discussion about salary, "merit defined within reason."
>i'm certainly not gonna be able to run for any kind of public office
i'm saying: don't fucking flatter yourself, moron.

So you're telling me alex jones was right? What do they have on Rogan that he's so afraid of getting out?

I dont understand edward snowden.
Everyone already knew who and how they were spying.

when I said public office what I meant to say was become the messiah prophesied who would come and bring unity and prosperity to the world

but I can't be doing that since it's already on record somewhere that I get off to furfaggotry no matter how woke I am

edward snowden is a literal cia asset

sex stuff

it's always sex stuff

How does it make sense? He speaks against an over powered government.

Attached: 1484115887457.jpg (344x377, 48K)

t

Attached: 01112223354548552.jpg (300x300, 65K)

regardless of the rumours of him being a faggot, he has a lot to lose.
>just lay off the real shit, and we won't kill your entire family and frame YOU for it :) we have snowden lined up for you, everything is gonna be okay joe

I'd never heard him speak before. I was surprised that he has a personality and some charisma. I expected hin to be an autist.

boring garbage

You a dumb nigger. Get AIDS and die.

Why don't more people think like this? A single glance at the history of the CIA is replete with examples of domestic blackmail and people just assume it stopped or never happened. It's quite concerning.

Snowden comes off as pretty Chad. Guess if you sneak out with government secrets and publish them you have to be.

Tell me where the term conspiracy originated.

What secrets did he reveal that we didn't already know?

Joe is a closet bisexual, there's video of him getting pegged by a woman who isn't his wife

The US government and their media proxies seem much more hostile towards Julian Assange than Snowden.

Really makes you think...

Yes we all are aware the gov. is spying on us but thanks to him we know the details and in what exact ways (((they))) do.

Lol is that a joke?

There's a difference between nerds suspecting the government is up to shit and having actual published evidence in the mainstream media.

that's because Assange was and now of course is actually within their grasp, Snowden is beyond extradition and they can't just whack him or everyone will know the US was responsible

what i'm saying is that your faggotry makes you easy to blackmail and the more blackmailable you are the more useful you are, but usefulness defined relative to your ability to manipulate public opinion and behavior.

lots of people denied govt spying. I remember getting into an argument with my polisci teacher about govt being able to access our emails and phones and he said "our country would never do such a thing!"

fucking boomer

he's released a book

and what I'm saying is I have a Jesus complex that could maybe if I stuck to my guns work out and go above and beyond the current corrupt climate but it'll have to wait until some other life because I'm too messed up in this one, or at least my messed-upness is already on record in the hands of the corrupt and I'd never be able to get my foot in the door because people don't like degenerates having power even if they do seem to be good people, which is understandable

also I suppose my general insanity of having a Jesus complex gets in the way of doing all that

He's just shilling his book and making a quick buck

That doesn't answer my question.

his gf is hot. inb4 tranny

Attached: snowden_.jpg (525x400, 25K)

I feel no one would care though.

Just because glowniggers invented the term and pushed it into prominence doesn't mean conspiracy theorists don't exist, and in abundance.
They're the most damaging element to actual conspiracies because of how badly they've damaged the image of anyone trying to spread the word about fucked up discoveries and for how easy it is for anyone to lump you in with them and discredit you instantly.
If you're one, you're your own worst enemy.

>They're the most damaging element to actual conspiracies

I would argue disinfo is more damaging. Disinfo feeds the conspiracy nuts and discredits the truth.

>They're the most damaging element to actual conspiracies because of how badly they've damaged the image of anyone trying to spread the word about fucked up discoveries and for how easy it is for anyone to lump you in with them and discredit you instantly.
almost as if they intentionally muddy the waters

Dumbest post I read so far this week.

correct. don't you think its odd that they arranged this and no one batted an eye? He's just casually doing interviews now...

also he claims the gov isn't hiding alien tech

he was allowed to. of course hes cocky

>TRUMP WANTS TO HURT PEOPLE
What did Snowden mean by this?

That has nothing to do with what Sal was saying.

Oh he said that? Is that why nerds are turning on him now.

>they can't just whack him or everyone will know the US was responsible
>they can't just whack him
>they can't

Like they couldn't just whack Epstein? Even the normies back then instantly recognised this as an inside job, with many powerful people involved, it was plain as a bright day.

More like almost as if they're retards groomed to stick onto a cause and unknowingly muddy its waters. It's much easier to sic a thousand boomers on a cause than it is to pay a thousand agents to do it.
t. 80IQ conspiratard boomer poisoning the well

>people that think everything is a conspiracy
That’s exactly what someone in conspiracy damage control mode would say. All conspiracy’s confirmed.

controlled op bruh

He is. Blackmailed too.

>joe rogan is a governmemt puppe-
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Attached: lv9zjrfq8muz.jpg (4128x2322, 1.82M)

This picture is trippy bro, Snowden looks like he must be ten feet tall.

Epstein is an easy hit though, it doesn't matter whether people think it was a hit what matters is what they can prove, even with the cameras and the guards and the cellmate and all that sketchy shit it's all still vague enough that your average tax paying boomer and university going zoomer will forget about it because they'd rather focus on what they can see hear and smell, with Snowden it's an entirely different deal because as the Mossad has shown it is very hard to orchestrate an international hit squad without being found out, which is well enough for Israel because they don't give a fuck about what the international community thinks of them but with America it's different except for when it's some lanky towlhead playing vidya in his desert bungalow, and I'd say if they could have killed him when he wasn't in Russia they would have, but being implicated as a nation in an assassination of someone not guilty of violent actions in the historical rival superpower of all places would be a nightmare for the feds

it's real proportion

Rogan's wife is a Jewess named Jessica Schimmel the daughter of now deceased comedian Robert Schimmel. It should be obvious what team he is batting for.

based. Don't let CIA spooks derail you, I sense that you're already on the path of Glory.

You didn't "know" anything. His leaks confirmed your theories.

Fucking look up what exactly he revealed about the NSA then, numbnuts.

I can see you're really invested in this story.

Joe is a government tool. He is also your typical blackmailed (casting couch) show business tool. And Snowden is so harmless that he is actually useful to help ZOG give the illusion of freedom, by parading Snowden in the media they are saying "We still have freedom in the USA".

On a personal level i never liked Snowden, he always gave the impression of wanting to become an hero...a kind of high-tech Neo-fighting-the-Matrix.

>Epstein
>Dead

He's not, he's just really dumb.

He is not very bright but his connections speak for themselves, he is a ZOG shill for sure. By the way "Young Jaimee" (sp?) is the son of a US Navy psychological warfare unit...very aligned with Joe's strange connections.

>Robert Schimmel

Robert Schimmel from Triumph the insult comic dog and Conan?

Attached: spidy.jpg (1704x958, 144K)

Makes sense. Rogan changed the whole vibe of the show right around the time Young Jamie showed up.

thank you for the encouragement user

even if I can't bring about the garden, I'll still be a good person and maybe someone who can will see who they really are

If you are so fucking invested, you would have informed yourself rather than being a retard here.

Joe Rogan was a far left liberal in the 90s because of his pro marijuana views, now he is considered far right without changing any views since then

>Epstein is an easy hit though, it doesn't matter whether people think it was a hit what matters is what they can prove, even with the cameras and the guards and the cellmate and all that sketchy shit it's all still vague enough that your average tax paying boomer and university going zoomer will forget about it because they'd rather focus on what they can see hear and smell

Why would you need firm proofs for something that is plainly obvious? Epstein's 'suicide' isn't vague at all, and people thinking the opposite of the official story to be true is harmfully enough for (((them))), because even if the whole affair sinks down into history, the unconscious memory of it will remain in the masses' minds.

>with Snowden it's an entirely different deal because as the Mossad has shown it is very hard to orchestrate an international hit squad without being found out, which is well enough for Israel because they don't give a fuck about what the international community thinks of them but with America it's different except for when it's some lanky towlhead playing vidya in his desert bungalow, and I'd say if they could have killed him when he wasn't in Russia they would have, but being implicated as a nation in an assassination of someone not guilty of violent actions in the historical rival superpower of all places would be a nightmare for the feds

What you are doing here is dividing (((their))) main executing tools (the secret agencies) into several different operating camps, while in reality everything functions as one whole organism, here there isn't such thing as USA, Israel, Russia or China - that's just political teatro for in front of the masses for 'who's-who-guilty' and etc. The only reason why Snowden is still alive is because he's one of the many puppets with its own role in the whole game, the ends of which we may never learn.

even if that is true in its mechanics, the real truth is much scarier than that, whether there is a global organisation or it's all individual players, those who think they are in control are soon to get a very jarring wake up call

the screaming chaos is about to crash down on all of us, and only long awaited cooperation will save us from ourselves

it's called the overton window and somebody is desperately trying to pull it so far left in the US that if you even say you vote third party they want you to be seen as literally hitler

Joe's operation is based on that part of California where powerful media, cultural and military operations exist and who are often interconnected as Dave McGowan showed in his book about Laurel Canyon.

By the way he has that Brian dont-remember-his-last-name guy on his show all the time, his father is Council on Foreign Relations, a top banker and his "business" assignments during the 60's and 70's clearly indicate that he was/is a CIA agent.

Of Bradley, Julian, and Edward, why did he get fucked the hardest? He's literally winston in 1984. Manning gets worshipped, snowden is somewhere in the middle.

Attached: file.png (620x554, 293K)

That works both ways you fuck. When pushed, you have nothing but shitty opinions with no substance.

Bryan Callen admitted he attends cultish sex parties. He's all about that elite lifestyle.

He is a ZOG shill pushing for the Great Centrism...the Jew World Order true ideology. This is why he is attacking the woke/SJW culture, with conservatism out of the way now it is time to make the left implode with the woke/SJW shit and people like Joe are helping in this process. Pic is the best example of this...that is the "Great Centrism" having dinner.

Attached: DhHUbi-VAAEi4zA.jpg (1024x350, 63K)

The amount of shit they get is proportional to the potential damage their information causes.

Yes and he used to be really anti-drugs but now he is pushing for the psychedelics shit...as he was ordered to do.

1. He was the first.
2. He wasn't limited to one subject.
3. He was stupid enough not to have an exit strategy.

>oh this can be interest.....
>Snowden: Thank you for having Bernie Sanders on he's a great man
>yea fuck that

I didn't vote Trump.

What the cia does is actually way fucking worse

What do you know about Aubrey Marcus? Apparently, he has his own little cult of deviants that swing both ways and that's how him and Rogan became close business partners.

He's a retard. Had a hot yoga gf. Made 6 figures in a secure government job working from home on the beach. What did he accomplish? Nothing and now he lives in Russia on the run. Another retard libertarian/anarchist wasting his one life on stupidity that will never be remembered. Dumbass Republicans and Democrats keep changing their mind if they like him or hate him depending on which party is in power

Snowden is a leftist/globalist puppet

Are psychedelics bad now?

Actually literally retarded. Gj

Aubrey Marcus is a total CIA/Military Intelligence asset...people like Marcus are the successors of CIA-boy Timothy Leary. By the way, i remember some MMA fighter complaining that Marcus made his career harder because he wouldn't have faggot sex with him, the "casting couch" is not limited to movies, tv and music.

Snowden hates Trump and supports the left and is literally protected by the Russian government is he a Russian agent?

Read "Brave New World"...Huxley was up to his eyeballs in this conspiracy and he tells you in your face that drugs are a big part of the control system.

All ideological/cultural phenomenons that are sold as "Against THE MAN!/Question authority!" are in reality tools of THE MAN!/Authority.