youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig
youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anton chigurrh

>In fact, I'm there right now.
>You're where right now?
>At your house.

the face of evil

But he actually was. How did he teleport out of the basement?

this was one of the most disturbing things ive seen without some kind of gore involved

hes a shape shifter

What is this

Lost Highway (or the first 45 minutes, at least) is the only movie that's actually scared me as an adult

Ray Wise in gods not dead 2. I watched it ironically and he's a legal atheist straw man (like literally every non Christian character in the film) and he talks extensively of his hate for Christianity. Viewing it as the devil trying to destroy Christian credibility made the movie so good

Ainsley Harriot

Lost Highway

youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig

Nah, don't watch the scene without context. You'll spoil the best part of a great movie

hes closer to the face of evil than satan, but i appreciated the fact that he was normal looking underneath the mask, representing the banality of evil..

Ernst on Vinyl. Am I the only one who kinda liked this show?

Man, I wanted to like it so much. I tried. I watched all of it. I just think it was poorly executed.

Don't get me wrong, I agree there was more bad than good. But it really had its moments. And I thought Bobby Cannavale and Ray Romano were really fucking great, throughout the whole season. I briefly knew a guy who had an insane, seemingly suicidal cocaine habit, and he acted just like Cannavale. Had weird hallucinations when he'd been up for a few days, too. I didn't hang around him for long because he was a colossal cunt just like the character on this show, too

You literally didn't get this movie if you think Chigurh was an agent of evil/the devil

YA THINK YAH HOT SHIT DONTCHA

stepoutathecarpleese

I like when he made fun of the Jew for not paying up on his security

Lynch's short film (or as he calls it, a nine episode sitcom) Rabbits is also terrifying in a way I can't explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA

Yeah, it definitely had some great moments. Bobby and Romano were both flawless. Something just fell flat, for me. It felt like Scorsese had too much influence on it. As for the coke; I've done a lot of coke and have had friends who did even more. Only one of them was batshit, and that was mostly because he also did just as much crystal...and he'd been doing it for over 20 years.

literally just making a joke about his funny faces

THE GREATEST TRICK

Well it wadn't funy

Oh don't get me wrong, I've done a bit and known plenty of normal people who do more than me. He just reminded me of one specific guy who would really go at it like he was trying to give himself a heart attack. And Cannavale definitely wasn't playing a "normal" cokehead on this show

And yeah, a lot fell flat for me too. Most of the "cameos" by actors playing famous musicians were awful. Except Elvis, that was great. And the bit where Buddy Holly sings at Coney Island in the middle of the night

I would've loved if those kikes at the Hebrew Box Office gave it the second season they promised THEN canceled it.

The plots were remarkably thin but the music was always top notch.

cant believe no one has posted this big guy

Very overrated. I was genuinely surprised to find that people were surprised that he was Soze. It was pretty fucking glaringly obvious.

No that was Bane.

This guy was the Devil.

It's a dumb movie in general. It's not just that the plot twist is predictable, they execute it in a way that makes the whole film pointless. The whole movie was just bullshit. Even worse than an "it was all a dream" ending

kek