Our friend, we will call him JT...

our friend, we will call him JT, his grandparents were trying to send him to a military school or foster home when he's supposed to be turning 18 in December. me and my friends weren't about to let him have his last thrown away over some bullshit, so we helped him escape and run away from his home. right now he's doing way better than what he ever would have done if he was still with his grandparents, he's living in a big house with no violence.

the problem is, his money hungry selfish fucking grandparents put him all over the news as a missing person and all i can think about is how i wanna actually scalp his fucjing grandfather, old, disrespectful, useless sack of shit. he was never nice to me.

Attached: IMG_20190626_130356_235.jpg (320x320, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lMXrZvyLCAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the problems in life right here is that some people care too much about “being successful” where as having fun and being happy are most definitely more important. Friends are better than money, you can not put a price on happiness.

What's Gonna Happen To JT Now?

well the plan is to keep him hidden until he becomes an adult. his folks only want him because they cant get their monthly $1500 check for "taking care" of him, thats why they're pitched a fucking fit.

Attached: IMG_20190813_214555_667.jpg (1121x1121, 157K)

you should be aware that harboring a runaway is a crime in most/all states (IANAL). Only make trusted parties aware of his location. Even after he is 18, he and other people should not disclose that he stayed with you, at east until the applicable statute of limitations expires, or the grandparents die. Also note that for certain crimes a statute of limitations can be reopened, but that would be very unusual for a victimless crime like harboring a 17 3/4 year old runaway... unless the grandparents have connections. In that case, wait until the grands are dead.

therefore for the next 2 months he is effectively a fugitive. He should not go outside where people may see him, especially if he is in the same community. If he is staying with known friends of his, there is the possibility that their house could be watched or even searched - again, unlikely unless the grandparents know somebody.

If the grandparents make a big enough stink after he re-emerges as a free adult, though, the police could try to slap some harboring charges on somebody who helped him out, so you want plausible deniability. What you do not want, is, for example, a neighbor testifying that they saw him at your home before his 18th birthday.

Caution is warranted. Is he still attending school?

Being seen as enabling truancy will be a ding against your case either trying to become legally responsible for him or defending against a harboring charge.

However, school is a point of danger - obviously, ti puts him in contact with public authorities. You may want to look into having the adults with whom he is staying granted temporary guardianship in a family court - you don't even need to win the proceedings, he will probably reach 18 before the court date lol. But you do want a temporary order not to remove him from the family he is currently staying with.

TL;DR talk to a family lawyer.

hes staying far away from where his grandparents are, out of the county and 2hour drive away.

and hes in school.

That's perfect. Is there money for a family lawyer?

>or the grandparents die.
im the only one in the friend group actually considering this as a valid option because im the sick fuck who burned my ex's house down. real shit.

that wouldn't be up to me to decide. all I can do is tell my friend and his parents who are taking care of JT what I feel like they should do.

not what I was suggesting, and not worth it, and not something you should talk about online.

Honestly, I hope your ex did something really bad, because that's fucked up. I still want the best for your friend, so I'll keep giving advice, because people trying to get away from shitty parents are my pet cause.

my ex molested my heart, besides the point, is grandparents treat him like absolute garbage because I never wanted to take care of him. his dad died when he was young so they've always been getting a $1,500 check for taking care of him, but they don't show any love towards sound and they locked him out of the house and abuse him verbally and try to physically. they're pitching a fit about it because without him in the house they don't get their precious check.

*because they never wanted

bump

cocaine rogaine 12 gauge

Hank hill sells propane and propane accessories

any documentation of this treatment? are the grandparents' neighbors aware of how shitty they are (and not blinded by cultural ideas about "the importance of family")?

If so, you have a good shot in family court.

oh theres plenty of documentation, not sure if the shit he writes and datee in his notebook is useful, but if so theres plenty of documentation of the spiteful should they do to him on a daily basis, ex. walking him out of the house for saying him to break in through his window, breaking his personal belongings, he has pictures of a black eye that his grandfather gave him in July, they started selling a lot of his clothes and / or giving them away, leaving him left with very little outfits, and more shit.

another thing is, the only information they have based on him being kidnapped is he was seeing escaping in a "red" car, when the car isnt red. me and two other friends were there to get him, we literally spoke to his grandfather right before we took him away, he doesn't know any of our names, we never even looked at his face. the only thing he knows is it was a mustang, he literally has nothing else to stand on. what I'm saying is, do you think there's a good chance that if we can all keep our mouths shut before and after he becomes an adult or emancipated, we wouldn't have to bother with lawyers and court and all that?

youtu.be/lMXrZvyLCAQ

*** locking him out of the house leaving him to break in through his window

sorry my autism is strong today