Ask a Muslim guy anything Sup Forums

ask a Muslim guy anything Sup Forums

Attached: Snapchat-1708688663.jpg (1080x1920, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5CiHJpzxSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why waste time on religion.

When did Zorro become a muslim? Kek

do u get a lot of pussy?

Why are you posting a picture of a spic?

hope, duty, some find it a purpose of life. Religion brought us all here

good one
used to
Not spanish. I'm from the Caucasus.

Attached: Snapchat-1035236013.jpg (1080x1920, 392K)

bump

Attached: Snapchat-33061409.jpg (1080x1920, 174K)

Are there any other gods but allah? And is Muhammad really his prophet?

Manbun is haram

Ok I'm gonna say it you attention whore.
You look a little bit like Zlatan, happy now?

Have you completed the five pillars?

listen here, i will now tell you the story of a faggot
he got aids

Do you Jihad?

Long hair is Haram. My next door jihad told me this cuz apparently it means a man is a tranny.

Do you believe there's proof for god?

We comin fa YOU nigga!

Attached: 17E5EFB6-537C-438B-AC80-E263CCA23AFE.jpg (238x314, 20K)

Allah is the only true god and Allah has alot of prophets but prophet Muhammad is thee last prophet.

Wrong. Almost all main prophets had long hair and long hair is Sunnah for men. Who ever told you it's haram is a retard.

Yes. Life is one of them

Only thing coming from Europeans are faggotry and degeneracy. not exciting to be honest.

I do. the biggest jihad is fighting the demons inside of you

Attached: Snapchat-1361211455.jpg (720x1280, 255K)

when are you gonna go full allah huakbar

Did you post your nude gf on chatpic?

everyday
I don't have a girlfriend

Attached: Snapchat-1872983091.jpg (1080x1920, 175K)

how do you feel knowing god isn't real and mohammed fucked a 9 year old?

Do your People believe in science and if so how do they combine it with your god?

what you think of israel

>Caucasus
вoeвaл в чeчнe?

Why did Muhammad marry a six your old and only wait until she was only nine to consummate?
Jesus healed people and never raised a sword. Why not give your life to Him and be freed in your heart from sin?
In Islam the only guarantee for the Kingdom of Allah is Jihad. But Jesus says the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven is through Him, and we are told to love even those who persecute and despise us. Do you think that is the same God speaking through both Muhammad and Jesus?

Attached: Munch_Ready.png (203x241, 87K)

replace a degeneracy with another degeneracy, good job user, you sure helped this faggot out!

Of course you don’t you loser. You follow the dumbest of world religions. You either need to have someone offer you their daughter like chattel or act like a criminal piece of shit and attack women.

god isn't real to you. I don't care that he fucked a 9 year old either. age of consent was different in ancient times. And Europeans lived on homosexuality and cuckoldry culture until a jew that looked like me changed everything.
As long as science doesn't alter the word of God then all is fine. Quran has alot of scientific breakthroughs for its time if you look it up. interesting stuff
death to israel death to Zionism

Attached: Snapchat-1559115580.jpg (1080x1920, 405K)

ever considered cross dressing ?

Attached: 5568009912.jpg (634x743, 90K)

Do you play Diablo 3?’

Attached: C1AC8602-F406-4BB6-9529-557BB39D8C33.jpg (1920x1200, 766K)

Does this picture bother you?

Attached: lolT.png (1472x881, 1006K)

no, god isn't real at all, there's all the evidence, and then there's faggots like you claiming otherwise but showing no proof, enjoy being a sheep

OP is a huge faggot. Only science will lead us to the stars and every religion that tries to control the way I should live is inherently primitive and degenerate. I dont doubt that god exists but no human alive has ever come near the truth especially not hairy rapists.

Attached: HFY_Avatar.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I responded to the age shit so check my earlier post. Christianity killed 90% of native European culture, burned down temples, destroyed libraries, arts etc. Charlemagne did more damage to europe than any Muslim ever do. learn your own history.

ya dag. I mne 23 let

I broke up two days ago with my girl. I don't know what you tried getting me at but you failed.

Attached: Snapchat-2140984758.jpg (1836x3264, 772K)

How long have you been released from the mental hospital? What medication do you take?

youtu.be/t5CiHJpzxSI

These questions might come off as abit of a meme, but i am still curious. How many suicide bombings have you been involved in? Would you consider going into a hospital or a child concert and blow your self up for the greater good? How many women and faggots have you stoned to death, any relatives? And my last question, have you fucked any goats?

Not really

yes. my parents are huge Diablo 2 fans

Not at all. I supported trump in 2016 alot. wish he wasn't what he turned out to be but who am I to say. I'm not American.

I will. enjoy depression and nihilism that comes with atheism

religion and science brought us here. not science alone

I never really toke any kind of heavy meds

Attached: Snapchat-159701073.jpg (1080x1920, 393K)

How's your day going bro?

These questions are so corny and for love of what's good come up with something more original. I had no suicide thoughts and no we don't fuck goats but we do sacrifice goats yearly for god. something pagans used to do

do you support terrorism?

it's going better. moving on from a 3 year relationship break up, it's tough but time heals bro

Attached: Snapchat-1307341889.jpg (720x1280, 219K)

You confuse Religion with Spirituality. Because the great thinkers would be stoned to death in either christian or muslim ruled zones back in the day. It is human nature that guides us to grasp for the endless dark void and its secrets not some ancient teachings of old fools and bitter men.

Attached: Inquisition.jpg (505x599, 84K)

>depression and nihilism that comes with atheism
if thats what you think we feel you're messed up, god isn't everything in life, and if you are willing to lie to yourself and be delusional you deserve the bullet in your head.

You do realise God doesn't exist, right? There isn't even an afterlife. When you die, you cease to exist. Your consciousness is ripped from you and you are no more. Ever been asleep and not dreamt? That is like death, it's just eternal nothingness. You can't imagine death, because it's nothing, really. Stop wasting your life on a pointless religion. Islam is cancer, you are a faggot, good day.

Attached: 1570803243515.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Why is an relationship between christian boys and muslim girls not allowed?

OP here of course i do that's me

Attached: 1571855878699s.jpg (140x250, 3K)

Its for the same reason a muslim wont cook their meat on the same grill with you. And the same reason they give you half assed answers about their beliefs. The truth is they believe themselves to be above non-belivers and they show their true character when they gather in big crowds. Though most of the modern muslims nowadays are low iq scum so that explains a lot.

Attached: mass_effect_alliance_wallpaper_by_pvf73-d5r8snd.jpg (1191x670, 250K)

sick dude, how do you know that? that is some super beyond human compensation shit to know there is no god without a doubt and no life after this place of any kind. You must be some kind of genius that not even scientists can understand right?

Attached: goddead.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

Oh I know how that goes. I got out of a five year one just year before last. I hope you exit it fairly gracefully bro

I agree with some of what you've said. I still think that the great thinkers of the old world were driven by pleasing god. Quran heavily promotes science, art, and philosophy. I guess you can say, progressiveness is a natural human instinct
be real with yourself. atlest 70-80 atheists have no purpose in life and or are very lost and depressed. I still haven't met a non nihilistic atheist.
I don't support terrorism because terrorist groups have ruined most of the place where I'm from(dagestan)
You clearly haven't met a real practicing Muslim.
it is allowed. as long as the girl converts to Christianity and leaves islam

Attached: Snapchat-603971848.jpg (1080x1920, 417K)

Im realy sure that this isnt the reason

But then her family will leave her? Why she cant be muslim and the guy christian. I would respect her religion and tradition

>>ask a Muslim guy anything Sup Forums

I had coworkers who were Muslim (not sure if Shia or Sunni; the most recent two are Sunni & Christian).

Those guys did a shit ton of marijuana while on the job.

What's your take on the ganja as an urbanized sandnigger?

So a man gets 72 wives in heaven, how about a woman?

how many underage white women have u had relationships with

how can you prove the flying spaghetti isn't real, you delusional moron.

See

Attached: 1552310184662.png (736x1012, 494K)

>You must be some kind of genius that not even scientists can understand right?

No, it's common fucking sense. Do you want me to believe in unicorns and tooth fairies as well? There is no fucking proof for a God or an afterlife. The idea I proposed is way more suitable. My father died 5 years ago and he always said when he died he'd fuck with me, nothing has ever occurred. Actually, literally everyone who has said they'd haunt me one way or another that have died, have failed, because they are either cremated or buried in the ground rotting away. Cope.

>>
>>So a man gets 72 wives in heaven, how about a woman?

72 dicks in the pussy, what else user?

Optional — any ratio of dicks in any whole, so long as the total adds up to 72.

>be real with yourself. atlest 70-80 atheists have no purpose in life and or are very lost and depressed. I still haven't met a non nihilistic atheist.
lets say that that far fetched number you just gave was true, does it mean we got to lie to ourselves cause boo hoo, humanity is tough!

It is forbidden but if you let her be a practicing Muslim and have a common ground then I think it's fine. Just don't talk to her parents because Muslim parents are too conservative.

I don't care what another Muslim does as long as he or she doesn't kill, damage the environment, spread lies, etc. but if you want my take on drugs. I don't like weed because it turns people braindead

A woman can find her a husband in heaven or a lover

Attached: Snapchat-978587438.jpg (1836x3264, 665K)

>A woman can find her a husband in heaven or a lover

What if she chooses to be only wife?

what's muslims and isis fixation with raping & beheading white blonde women

is it in muslims psyche to act primitive

Cant make this shit up folks

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 44K)

>because it turns people braindead
your mom must've smoked a lot of weed when she was pregnant with you

Why is your god such a saddist?
Qur'an 32:13

And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together

Thanks for the answer but why is it forbidden? Is it written down in the koran?

Attached: 1546188868948.jpg (736x796, 347K)

Why does your god like beating around the bush?
Quran 17:85 And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."
Quran 18:22 They will say, "Three, their dog (was) the fourth of them." And (others) will say, "Five, their dog (was) the sixth of them, " guessing at the Unseen. (Some others) will say, "Seven, and their dog (was) the eighth of them." Say, "My Lord knows best their right number; none knows them, except a few." So do not wrangle about them, except in outward wrangling, and do not ask any of them for a pronouncement on them.

Why do you keep posting pics of your face? Is it your face? Does Allah mandate attention seeking behavior?

>atheism

Prepare to get stones infidel

None were underage because I only turned 23 this year. But I've only dated white women my entire life if that's what you're asking

I understand the way you feel user. I felt the same way but I found my route, I hope one day you'll find yours too but until then stay strong
No but the point still stands. I'd rather believe in a lie and keep my sanity

If she's a widow she'll reunite with her husband

tell stupid white women not to come to areas they're not allowed to. if you went to a ghetto shithole in America as a whitey do you think you'll come out alive?

chad religion

but is he wrong?

Because a Muslim should marry a Muslim and likewise for Christians

Attached: Snapchat-485191103.jpg (1080x1920, 394K)

can you touch your nose with your tounge?

>i'd rather live in a lie and spiral society into a backwards era again
you are the scum of the earth, and i hope you die a violent, painful death, off yourself, mudslime

So muslim man also just marry muslim women? I have a bunch of examples from friends of mine where muslim man married christian woman

Cope harder faggot. It's simple brainwashing really. What better way to keep people in line than to invent a supernatural ideology for the masses to follow. I'm the one who is free, you're still shackled to believing in fairytales. Watch Disney movies if you like the concept so much, just remember when the movie has finished, you're back to reality.

Attached: 1570894659606.jpg (640x640, 74K)

oop there goes gravity

>If she's a widow she'll reunite with her husband

What if she got married twice and both husbands want her in heaven?

cant do sir

if a man marries a Christian woman then it's fine as long as she converts sooner or later

that's the problem with you atheists. you cant have a collective talk and you always have the need to lash out. that's why no one likes you, faggot. you'll die lonely.
alright then. I enjoy old Disney movies.

Attached: 20180711_121621.jpg (5312x2988, 1.76M)

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

What does it feel like worshipping a literal pedophile?

What is worse? Pig or Jew?

Attached: 22C48392-932C-4B55-91F2-5B720EDCD772.jpg (720x720, 44K)

you already shown your point, you are lying to yourself about god because thats your best way to cope, literally nothing we will ever say will get you out of your delusion, since you're a weak human being, and i really mean it when i say the world would be better off without you

And if the man converts to the islam?

Exmuslim atheist here. Actually Islam allows Muslim men to marry Non-muslim women but a Muslim woman cannot be married to a Non-muslim man

Guys! Jose Ferrer as Jesus is posting on Sup Forums now!

how does this image make you feel?

Attached: 84437275.jpg (769x798, 116K)

But why? Whats the problem with that? I would accept and Respekt everything about her religion and her traditions

That cat looks very halal. 10/10, would snoogle on between prayers.

>there's all the evidence

There is limited evidence that God exists, most of it anecdotal.

There is zero evidence that He does not exist.

mind me asking what made you become an atheist?

Do you have a head?

because its not our job to prove out something doesn't exist, its your job to prove he does, thats why i can't claim purple unicorns live in saturn, prove me wrong.

not sure what that means
answered it. scroll up
I doubt they will but if that's the cause then the choice is up to her.
you know the answer, user
good to know you got it figured it out
that works
i laughed. it's funny
she's my sweetheart

Attached: Snapchat-26662040.jpg (1836x3264, 1017K)

What do you think about jews

How many underage girls have you raped, just like your glorious deity, you fucking self-righteous pedo?

Why does the vast majority of your religion want to kill people that don't believe as you do? Why can't you let people be?

Attached: goalposts move 4.jpg (480x360, 17K)